Fletcher's Landscape & Maintenance

Founded 1993 • With Angi since June 2012

3.3

Fletcher's Landscape & Maintenance Co is committed to beautifying, managing and protecting your landscape. Our commitment starts with your satisfaction in mind, and one-on-one communication with you is our most important goal. This personal communication is important to help us tailor our services to your specifications, your needs and your budget. Additional service areas - Fair Oaks, Citrus, Foothill Farms, North Highlands, Rio Linda, Natomas N, Antelope, Roseville, Granite Bay, Roseville, Stanford Ranch, Lincoln, Rocklin, Roseville E, Land Park, Capitol Midtown, Sacramento, Garden Highway, Natomas N, West El Camino, Carmichael. Additional DBA - David Fletcher, Landscape Service, Fletcher's Landscape. Additional phones - (916) 333-1389, (925) 522-0052, (209) 461-0121....

Maranata Landscaping Inc.

Maranata Landscaping Inc. has helped many owners with remodeling their landscape projects and maintenance for over 15 years as a company and 25 years of experience. Maranata Landscaping, Inc. serves the landscape needs for residential and commercial in the bay area, serving mostly Atherton, Menlo Park, Redwood City, Palo Alto, Los Altos, Mountain View, Sunnyvale, San Clara, Cupertino, Saratoga, Los Gatos. Clean Ups - Dead Trees, Bushes, Weeds Planting - Trees, Shrubs, Flowers General Landscaping - Hardscaping, Pathways, Cement Woodwork - Fences, Decks, Arbors Tree Service - Prunning, Stump grinding, Removal

Amputee For Hire

I specialize in yard rehab. If you have a special project in mind or your interested in transforming your yard, I’m your guy. I do sod removal and installation, mulch, gravel, hedge trimming, I repair or install sprinklers, build privacy fences or repair them, I also do pressure washing. I am an amputee, I have one arm and I am a United States Navy vet. I offer discounts for our military, active or retired as well as first responders. I opened my business a year and half ago. I am the owner and operator but I do have a crew for the big jobs. No job is to big or to small.

LAVISH GARDENS LANDSCAPE

With over 30 years’ experience, we believe that consistent communication is the key to a successful landscape project. That is why the same salesperson with whom you meet as your initial contact will act as your project coordinator as well. He/she will be with you from the first meeting to the end of your construction project ensuring your trust, confidence, and satisfaction. Let Lavish Gardens Landscape design and install a professional custom landscape to allow you to escape everyday pressures and stress; a retreat made just for you! Whether you want to create a resort right at home for your family and friends to play and relax or a simple place to call your own; we will create a landscape with quality, integrity, and beauty for you to enjoy for years to come.

Offers by LAVISH GARDENS LANDSCAPE on Angi

06/12/2018

Fletchers ruined my lawn and my front gate. They never come when scheduled, often coming the next day. Today I had my lawn in good shape till Fletchers came. I had called and was told they were coming and I asked that lawn not be mowed this week. I even spaced red flags on lawn. And a Lack of Professionalism. The mowers pulled the red flags and threw them both in the street and in my neighbors yar...

Description of Work
Lawn mowing

01/06/2016

Wow these guys are great, a great price, great work, finished quickly with no issues at all. 5 dead oak trees removed and the stumps ground down for $2,650 that's $530 per tree...... amazing price. Oh and yes they are insured I asked and he confirmed with a copy of the insurance. I am going to schedule them again for landscape work as well.

Description of Work
They were great they cost less than three other bids I had. They removed 5 dead oak tree's and stump ground all the stumps for an amazing price. I highly recommend them.

Category landscaping,tree service

11/10/2015

Mr. Fletcher visited my home to review the landscaping plans. After several calls to get a quote, Mr. Fletcher finally sent a dollar quote - no details, like materials included or labor only; just a dollar quote. Several more calls to Mr. Fletcher and we were able to schedule a time for him to meet with me for an hour or so. I took the day off from work. A few minutes before he was to arrive, his ...

Description of Work
He did not show up to finalize a plan to work on the project.

06/15/2015

A lot was promised, not much delivered.

Description of Work
Yard maintenance was the job agreed by David Fletcher, with pruning by hand. Fletcher was to supervise first visit, but did not show. Crew showed up with no instruction, pruned with saws and had no hand tools available. Tried for one more week. Got an emailed bill the day of service, and a "passed" due bill the next day.

02/20/2015

The price was good and they did good work.

Description of Work
I had to have one tree removed in my backyard and a very tall tree in the front trimmed.

Category tree service

11/08/2014

Called Weds. afternoon and Lisa returned my call that evening scheduling a check-up the next day. Rudy arrived on time and went right to work. He definitely knows what he is doing and made several recommendations to update my irrigation system. He was great and I highly recommend Fletcher's Landscape and Maintenance, Inc. for your irrigation and landscape work. Thanks Lisa for sending Rudy.

Description of Work
Repair sprinkler system leak. Capped two valves. Re-wired existing four valves and re-programmed timer.

10/01/2014

Unfortunately, after 3 and a half years, I had to cancel the service, due to not only the price increase, but the blatant lack of integrity and honesty in their customer service, specifically by Lisa, the Owner's wife! Most of the time, the service was good, however, since I was a long time, loyal customer, I am surprised that they accepted the cancellation of my account with absolutely no hesitat...

Description of Work
Provided Full Service Landscape Services for 3 1/2 years, with no problems. Then, suddenly decreased services to 2 times per month, rather than 4 times, with the explanation that $65 per month had always been for 2 times per month. Not So, because when I signed up in 2011, they had advertised in the Penny Saver for $65 per month for Full Service 4 times per month. I was informed that for $80 they would go back to 4 times per month, otherwise $65 only got me 2 times per month.

05/09/2014

Terrible, the worst service I've ever had. We hired Fletcher’s last year for our home and office building. David Fletcher was a great salesman, telling me exactly what I needed to hear…and that he was always available by phone or email. That was just about the last time I was ever able to reach him or anyone else at Fletcher’s. No followup on phone calls, phone messages or emails…unless our check ...

Description of Work
They claimed to do mowing, weeding, spraying, blow, edge, and prune. But weeds were growing everywhere and pruning was minimal and unskilled.

06/26/2013

Two technicians arrived at time given when appointment made. Listened to all my concerns and addressed them in professional way. Had new parts to replase those broken or missing. I definately will call this company again if I have a problem with my watering system.

Description of Work
Checked my entire sprinker system. Added new sprinker and replaced sprinker heads that was not working. Reprogramed control box to provide adeqate preformanace.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

05/29/2013

The first contact with the company was great. As soon as we had a concern it became hard to reach them. They never called back,showed uo when they were supposed to. To much trouble./

Description of Work
Yard work,landscape

Category landscaping,lawn service

Design, repair, maintenance & cleanup of landscape includes aerating, dethatching, topping and pruning trees, fertilizing, sprinkler & lawn care.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available