J.A.C. Construction

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

531 A St

Richmond, CA 94801

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Landscaping Project

Landscaping Project

lawn & landscaping
Landscaping project weed cleaning and dirt grading

J.A.C. Construction specializes in Landscaping, Hardscapes, Excavation and Hualing. We dedicate ourselves to completing clients dream projects and striving for 100% costumer satisfaction. We work in all of the Bay Area. Contra Costa County, Marin County, Alameda County....

lawn & landscaping (3)driveway gate installation (1)driveway pavers (1)

07/15/2021

The good part was, they were able to come and do the job. The head of the company understood what I wanted and do it in a reasonable time frame and price. The bad side was, there were stains on the driveway and then they came back and make an attempt to fix it but they failed to do it. The other thing was they were using asphalt paving, they could have compressed it better because it was torn a li...

Description of Work
They modify some paving on my driveway.

Category driveway pavers

Work Completed On 07/07/2021

05/24/2021

They are very responsive and clean. Give little work.

Description of Work
Landscaping work

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

04/13/2021

The service was fantastic. They were great, responsible, prices are competitive, very skilled on what they do, and we trust them. When they remodeled the bathroom I was out of town and I'm very comfortable giving them the keys. John always bring in people that knows the job and very professional. John sub-contract to very good people and he knows where to go for what he need.

Description of Work
They built a front yard fence and put two fence on the backyard, painted the interior of the house, remodeled the kitchen and bathroom, landscape my backyard, put a new foundation on my basement, and currently putting a new driveway.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

04/09/2021

They were great. They were very responsive. Their communication was great. The prices were reasonable. They were on time. They did a great job. They heard my needs and applied them.

Description of Work
They completely redid my front yard.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

04/05/2021

JAC Construction did a Fantastic job on both of our projects. I couldn’t be more pleased. They are professional, responsive, accommodating and fast. I plan to work with them again on future projects.

Description of Work
Landscaping and Fencing.

Category landscaping,driveway gates

Work Completed On 05/07/2021

We offer landscaping, hardscaping, excavation, and hauling.

Check, PayPal