Reseda Shade Co

Founded 1953 • With Angi since October 2005

7120 Canby Ave.

RESEDA, CA 91335

Since 1953 we have been providing custom window covering and treatment for residential and commercial clients. We also do custom design on all types of window coverings and treatments. We take great pride in our business and in our top-quality products, fast, friendly and professional service.

11/02/2019

Darrin C.

They did an excellent job. We now have automatic shades and can close them to keep the room cool during the day or to make it darker at night. About 6 or 8 months in, one of the shades broke, likely due to a roof replacement we did on that part of the house. (The roofers removed the skylights and reseated them.) I called Reseda Shade Co. to repair it and to my surprise, they completely replaced it, free of charge, and also replaced another one they thought might have the same issue, but which hadn't broken yet! No charge for either replacement! They were polite and cleaned up after themselves. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Initially, we needed shades installed on our skylights. Later one of the shades broke and we needed it repaired.

Category skylights, window treatments

11/18/2018

Tom W.

Two Words: AMAZING & TRUSTWORTHY. We wanted a very specific look & functionality for window shades. We are VERY particular & no detail is too small (I'm a Realtor & always want my houses "perfect"). Reseda delivered 1000% (yes, one thousand). DESIGN: "Erasto" listened carefully & steered us to the products & styles that would work. He found a product that EXCEEDED my expectations. PRODUCT: We ordered remote-controlled, motorized, battery powered drop-shade drapes. Something I consider a "premium" product. PRICE: Their pricing easily beat another national competitor I quoted . . . by a lot. SERVICE: Erasto always responded to calls / texts / emails promptly. Product & install delivered ahead of schedule. FLEXIBILITY: Like all of you, my work schedule is demanding. Erasto was always willing to meet with me when I was available. CONSIDERATION: Installers were careful (ex: Wore shoe covers in house, took away all trash) & always kept me up-to-date on their arrival times. TRUSTWORTHY: Always on time, honored original cost quote, delivered product early, answered questions honestly. 5 STAR RECOMMENDATION - ERASTO TREJO (818-481-2090).

Description of Work
Window Coverings / Blinds / Shades - Whole House

07/26/2018

Rod L.

It went very well. Our renter sent pictures of the cords and latching mechanisms. Erasto texted me their acceptance of the job, along with a quote. He contacted our renter and arranged an agreeable time on a Saturday morning.The repairs were completed, as ordered, and our renter was completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Two shades needed repair. There were knots in the draw cords. They wouldn't hang properly.

06/19/2018

Maria P.

Erasto designed and installed an extra-long shade for my previous home a few years ago, and it was a wonderful job. My new home needed shades, but of several variations in size and color. He has a great deal of knowledge about the products he represents, and he recommended the best options, and the shades were installed just a few days ago. Not only are they are perfect for the space, the quality and workmanship are excellent. The installation crew was neat, clean, quiet and respectful of my home, and Erasto was onsite the entire time. I would recommend Reseda Shade Co. to anyone who wants to have a totally satisfactory experience in home improvment..

Description of Work
UV- resistant custom shades

06/06/2018

Vaness M.

Erasto and his team were reliable, fast, and punctual. Took about 3 weeks total from consult to installation. The shutters have been in for about 7 months now and they look great and work well.

Description of Work
Shutters for 5 windows

03/08/2018

Donald G.

Excellent experience! Showed up on time. Excellent repairs. Very reasonable price.

Description of Work
Repaired 15 broken shutter panels

Category window treatments, Uncategorized

01/08/2018

David B.

Erasto showed up exactly on time for our in home consult, and was extremely helpful in helping to design the type of shades required for my 1930's cabin. His measurements and installation were perfect, and I could not be happier with the results!!

Description of Work
Shades had to be designed and installed

Category window treatments

We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. You are a valued customer, and we will always do everything possible to ensure your satisfaction,

10/25/2017

Dorli B.

Eresto was a true professional, listened to what we needed, showed us samples and photos of previous work, gave advice. Ordered materials and they were ready within the time window he had promised. Installed curtains and blinds in one day. Very neat professional work, all of it looks beautiful. Just a note, he tended to arrive MUCH earlier than scheduled several times.

Description of Work
Needed blinds replaced, blackout shades and new curtains in living room.

Category interior designers, window treatments

Thank you for your excellent report and positive comments on us.

10/05/2017

Jeffrey B.

Nearly perfectly. One very minor glitch was rectified immediately.

Description of Work
I purchased 16 sets of horizontal blinds and one set of vertical blinds from Reseda Shade about 3 years ago. Installation went well other than one minor glitch, and Erasto came right back to fix that. Just recently, nearly 3 years after this purchase, I had some difficulties that were MY fault and Erasto came to the rescue. Very good product, very good prices, very good service. Zero complaints. Reseda Blinds and Erasto have earned a grade of A+. With no hesitation, I will recommend Reseda Blinds to friends and family.

Category window treatments

Thank you for your positive report on us.

09/22/2017

Nayereh K.

They were pretty good. For price, I would say they were kind of expensive. Excellent professionalism.

Description of Work
It was for shutters and shades.

Category window treatments

It has been a pleasure in serving you.

08/22/2017

Kathy W.

Erasto is fantastic! Friendly, professional and timely. He customized our trim to fit our modern decor. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Plantation shutters with clearview

Category window treatments

Thank you for your report an allowing Reseda Shade to service your window covering needs.

07/10/2017

Brian S.

Erasto is awesome. He's on time, reasonable and totally stands behind his work.

Description of Work
New shades in bedrooms

Category window treatments

Thank you for you positive report. It has been a pleasure serving you.

06/28/2017

Chrys S.

It went well. He worked very quickly and I'm still pleased with the way the blinds look.

Description of Work
Installed faux wood blinds throughout my house

Category window treatments

Thank you for your positive report ,and giving us the opportunity to serve you.

05/10/2017

leila M.

All around very satisfied! Quick turnaround and great professionalism. Thank you!

Description of Work
Black out shades for nursery.

Category window treatments

It has been a pleasure serving you and thank you for your positive report.

03/13/2017

Nayereh K.

Excellent job, quick, beautiful. Price was good. They did a very excellent precise job. The measurements were excellent, some sizes were not standard, but they cut it out to fit perfectly. Four came to complete the service. It was done in one day. Left the area very clean.

Description of Work
He had shutters and they also had shades.

Category window treatments

We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. You are a valued customer. Thank you

02/04/2017

LINDA D.

Ernesto was very quick to answer my request for a quote. He accommodated my schedule and came early the next morning to discuss options and pricing. His recommendations were perfect and I now have beautiful blinds in both rooms. The installation was quick and he cleaned up everything very quickly. I will not hesitate to contact them again if I decide on other upgrades.

Description of Work
I had blinds replaced in my kitchen and adjoining family room. I also had custom blinds made for a sliding door in a bedroom.

Category window treatments

Thank you for your excellent report and positive comments on us.

11/04/2016

Samir A.

A true craftsman and professional. Erasto and his team helped design our shade system in our new home and I couldn't be happier with the layout. I met with Erasto for an initial consultation and he arrived on time and provided samples for us to sift through. In it was a sample of virtually every type of shade imaginable. He offered his professional opinions with regard to what he thought would be a good fit, given our specific living space, and we loved it. It was a great blend of form and function. He arrived early on the install day and came ready to go. Did the whole house (13 windows) in about an hour. Afterward we spoke at length just as neighbors and he was a very pleasant person to be around, class act all the way. He even went out of his way to help me fix a busted sprinkler head in the front yard. Great professional and a great person. Even he will tell you that he's not the cheapest guy around, but rest assured you most definitely get what you pay for and even at his rates, he's a real bargain.

Description of Work
Window shading treatments.

Category window treatments

Thank you for your positive comments on us.

09/28/2016

bruce G.

Great! He's got a great selection to choose from, stands by his work, and is wonderful to work with. Overall can't ask for more!

Description of Work
Black out shades, blinds throughout our home.

Category window treatments

Thank you for your positive report.

09/11/2016

Allan L.

They were extremely professional, good, friendly, prompt and helpful. I would highly recommend them

Description of Work
Blinds for both Guest House and Rental Property

07/30/2016

Tom H.

Went great. I entered a request for a quote on their website over the weekend, based on positive reviews on Angie's List. Erasto followed up the next business day with a phone call and came over that same afternoon with samples and solid suggestions based on my specific living situation. He suggested a honeycomb vertical for the slider, which faces west and gets full-on sun in the late afternoon to block light, for television watching, and heat, to save on a/c. He noted a window facing a neighbor's backyard and driveway and suggested a top-down, bottom-up shade to provide light and privacy without sacrificing either. A bid followed, which I accepted. Terms were half down and half when work was completed. His turnaround estimate was two weeks for the new window treatments to be created and installed. He called on a Saturday, three days ahead of schedule, said the shades were ready and that he could come over that afternoon. He showed up promptly and completed the work without any hassles. Beautiful job and just what I needed. Erasto knows his stuff.

Description of Work
Shades on a living-room window, two kitchen windows and vertical blind for a sliding door.

07/22/2016

Jhamed B.

I love working with this company they are always punctual, courteous, professional and fair with pricing. I tend to deal with repairs in groups when I have time off from work so this system had been hanging for some time. The estimate was $125.00 to repair or $250.00 to replace. Most service men would have feigned calamity and went for the extra money however he took his time assessed the situation and repaired it like new!

Description of Work
I needed a repair on a pulley system for some drapes that I have in my family room.

Category blind cleaning, drapery cleaning, window treatments

03/05/2016

Mark C.

Ernesto was very prompt and efficient. The job was completed in a timely manner. The quality of work was excellent.

Description of Work
Ernesto installed 3 Sunsetter Shades, 2 8ft and 1 10ft.

Category window treatments

We appreciate the opportunity to serve you, and your satisfaction is our top priority. Thank you for your positive report.

03/04/2016

Aaron S.

Guillermo did the estimate and stopped by a couple of more times to help us with some details. He is extremely professional and polite. I never felt any sales pressure. He is the only vendor that was willing to do a custom designed shutter for the master bathroom window due to the requirements that no nail is to be used. The result is exactly what I expected.

Description of Work
Replaced whole house shades with custom wood shutters and one roller shade in kitchen

01/19/2016

Kelsey S.

It went great. Erasto wasnt the fastest to respond, but his price was by far the lowest of those I had quote my project. I provided the material, I just needed the windows measured and shades made and installed. The shades are of a fantastic quality - look really really great, pull cord is nice and simple (without looking cheap) and the installer was very courteous. I will definitely use them again

Description of Work
Two custom inset roman shades with pull cords, light lining.

Category window treatments

Thank you! Customers like you are a pleasure! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

01/14/2016

Lucille M.

Erenesto is very honest, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. He listened to what we needed and suggested several alternatives so that we could make an informed decision. The order was placed and when the shades and cornice came in , he came out and installed them . We are happy with the results and join the others who highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Made and installed two 6 72 inch cellular blackout shades in bedroom Made a cornice for existing verticals in den.

Category window treatments

We have enjoyed serving you and are delighted to have you as our customer. Your business is very important to us, and you satisfaction is our top priority.