Landscaping Bay Area

City of Redwood City
01/01/2017

PO Box 5039

Redwood City, CA 94063

Landscaping Bay Area is a company located in Redwood City California. It was created back in 2005, and with my team we bring a combined experience of over 27 years. Landscaping Bay Area commercial and residential landscape services include landscape design & installation, landscape maintenance, irrigation installation, irrigation programming, irrigation repairs, seasonal planter bed color design & installation, tree care, tree removal and tree pruning. Our landscaping service area covers the following neighborhoods: Saratoga, Los Gatos, Burlingame, Belmont, SAn Mateo, San Carlos, Redwood City, Menlo Park, Palo Alto, Los Altos, Portola Valley, Woodside plus areas in between. Call us today 650 537-7920...

lawn care (70)irrigation system (52)lawn & landscaping (18)tree service (6)lawn treatment (6)gutter cleaning (4)hardscaping (2)mulch delivering (2)landscape lighting (1)

11/18/2020

PHILLIP G.

The job was to remove a stump by hand in a restricted space. Genaro arrived on time and performed work in a surprisingly short time. Preserved and reinstalled the decomposed granite that surrounded the stump after adding fill dirt to make the area level. Excellent work.

Description of Work
Stump removal

Category tree service

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

Review for Landscaping Bay Area - PO Box 5039, Redwood City, CA - 39033259

Thank you for your business!

07/09/2020

Gwynned V.

perfectly they were prompt, clean, pleasant and fairly priced

Description of Work
diagnosis, then installation and repair of sprinkler system

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

I appreciate your business!! Thanks

07/02/2020

Michael P.

Genaro came out, fixed problem fast and was very helpful! He pointed out some things I could do to keep my lawn green and not die. Very nice guy and helpful Will be using him for my backyard project once my inside of house is completely remodeled. Thank you sir!

Description of Work
Lawn Irrigation

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

I appreciate your business!! Thanks

06/22/2020

Emily B.

These guys were great! We moved into a house and needed help understanding why our landscaping quickly started dying. Landscaping Bay Area carefully diagnosed and quickly fixed the issues, thoughtfully taught us about our system, and added lines to automate our yard care. Would absolutely recommend and use them again!

Description of Work
Sprinkler system repaired and extended

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

I appreciate your business!

05/14/2020

Mark H.

He showed up bright and early on the agreed date. The entire day was spent cleaning and hand trimming the front and back yard. I was very pleased with the results. Our yards look beautiful and natural! We agreed to hire him on a regular basis.

Description of Work
General Yard Clean Up And Maintenance

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 05/13/2020

06/05/2019

Erika L.

It's been great. They've been really easy to communicate with.

Description of Work
They do our maintenance on a weekly basis. They clean out the gutter and do fertilization and aeration.

Category gutter cleaning,lawn service

Work Completed On 06/05/2019

I appreciate the business!! Thanks

05/21/2019

Steve S.

Very good! They were extremely thorough, very professional, showed up on time, very quick, and they were very clean.

Description of Work
They did a weed waging and tree removal.

Category landscaping,tree service

Work Completed On 05/11/2019

Thank you for your business!!

05/03/2019

Paul R.

There are many landscapers that would be happy to come to your house for a major project. I was in need of a relatively small repair. I requested several quotes and all except one responded that they were not interested for one reason or another except Genaro at Landscaping Bay Area. He showed up on time and was extremely knowledgeable. He repaired my problem and was very courteous. While I had a small problem I can only imagine what he would be capable of accomplishing on a larger scale project. I would highly recommend this man and his company! PS I had no idea how to make these repairs myself. He never asked for any money. I gave him $120. and he said no and then handed me back $20. I wanted it to be as pleasant an experience for him as it was for me so I insisted. (I also didn't want to lose such a valuable resource.)

Description of Work
Automatic Sprinkler Timer Repair

Work Completed On 05/02/2019

05/02/2019

Kris L.

Did a very thorough job. Very quick. Answered promptly when called. Thank you!

Description of Work
Yard clean up

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 05/02/2019

12/04/2018

Jim S.

The owner initially came to my home to assess the work I needed to have done. He is very knowledgeable about landscaping. The time he spent upfront was greatly appreciated as he fully understood to my landscaping needs. He had great ideas on how to replant a tree, recommend how to control grubs and how to properly care for specific plants. Once the project began the owner was no longer involved. In fact, I never saw him again. In addition to his landscaping services I had him give me a bid for painting my new fence and yard fence. The painting itself was very nicely done however, the worker(s) were careless and left several oil based paint spots damaging 15-20 of my brand new pavers. When I addressed this with The Owner he replied via email his worker(s) told him they didn’t do it. I provided pictures of the pavers as proof to substantiate my claim. The Owner had his lead come by our home to fix a sprinkler head that was covered during sod repair and to remove these stains. When I reached out to The Owner again he solely relied upon his lead who promptly told him the oil based paint stains were removed. The stains still remain, I’ve contacted my pavers company who clearly stated “oil based paint cannot be removed!” It became blatantly obvious the owner was siding with employee. In fact, The Owner not once has stepped foot on my property since he took the bid. He never came to oversee the project and all contact with him has been via email or text. Lastly, we were in agreement to plant a new tree. As of this review, I have never heard back and there was never any follow up as to when this would be done. I really had high hopes In the beginning and I am very disappointed in The Owner’s project management. He appears to be knowledgeable but my recommendation is that he needs to manage his team, stay closer to the project and make an attempt to do a final walk through. Lastly his hourly bill rate was inconsistent vs. negotiated. Hourly rate doubled for final day of painting which I regretfully paid.

Description of Work
Partial sod repair install, Painting

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 11/23/2018

landscape maintenance, irrigation installation, irrigation programming, irrigation repairs, seasonal planter bed color design & installation, tree care, tree removal and tree pruning, Landscape, Hardscape, Gutter Cleaning.

Ask for details.