Casas Roofing

• Trade License Number
  • 584666

23384 Volcano Way

Red Bluff, CA 96080

We have been in business for over 20 years, have our own equipment and 2 employees. We don't sub our work to others....

Resposiveness

roofing (16)gutter cleaning (2)siding companies (1)gutter repair (1)

01/20/2021

What I like best of all about this company, they were honest & trustworthy & reasonable, did an excellent job plus they cleanup after each day of work! When the city inspector came he said,' they did a real good job on the roof it looked great. Manuel the owner is very thorough & has a good eye on what you need & want. I was so pleased with the job that I offered more money but he wouldn't take it...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2021

01/04/2021

Manuel and his crew did excellent work at a very reasonable price. They finished on time and communicated well. I would definitely recommend Casas Roofing to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement an some siding replaced

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2020

11/19/2020

My roof is perfect. Manuel was very professional, knowledgeable, prompt, honest, affordable, and friendly. He went the extra mile by ordering new gutter guards and even installing them for me. My friend was over here asking about a piece of equipment that Manuel had and the next thing we knew, he ordered one for us! He is very thoughtful and kind as well as an experienced roofer. I highly recommen...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2020

09/05/2020

It was like having family but better. Casas Roofing did an excellent job, very professional. The entire crew was friendly and extremely accommodating. I would use them again with out reservation or hesitation. Thanks Casas Roofing

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

07/01/2020

It was my pleasure working with Manuel and Dino!! What an awesome duo!! They completed my roof in four day, the heat was so intense they could only work in the early mornings. Mr. Casas also started my job a week ahead of schedule. I had other roofing companies tell me they were booked until October. Mr. Casas is fair in his pricing and an excellent worker. They cleaned up everyday before leaving ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2020

05/15/2020

Manuel and his crew replaced our roof shingles and installed new gutter guards in just three days. Great workmanship and very professional. Highly recommend Casas Roofing. A+++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent work at a reasonable price!

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

Photo for Casas Roofing - 23384 Volcano Way, Red Bluff, CA - 38569488

04/24/2020

They repaired the bad flashing and underlayment that was water damaged. Completed the job by repainting what had been repaired and reinstalled shingles. All in about 6 hours. Excellent job and quality. Right on estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2020

04/03/2020

This was without a doubt the best home repair experience we have ever had. Within 24 hours of reaching out, Manuel had called me and arranged to come out two days later to assess our roof. He showed up on time, ( actually about 15 mins early) spent about 30 minutes on my roof and I had 2 estimates for house only and house and garage within 48 hours. Once we were done fighting with the insurance co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed roof repairs/replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2020

Thanks Mr. [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to write this review and i m glad you are happy . Manuel

03/07/2020

Manuel and son were awesome did the work within two weeks of estimate and finished job on time and even made time for additional repair no more leaks thanks Manuel

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2020

I want to say thanks for taking the time to write review and the most important is the you are happy. Thanks

02/08/2020

Casas Roofing did an excellent job on our new roof. It was done in about 4 days and they cleaned up very well. They also painted the underside of the eaves where a repair was done matching the existing paint. Overall it looks fantastic! Highly recommend them - reasonable cost and good work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2020

Thanks Mr.[Member Name Removed] for taking the time to write this review.

Roof removal and installation. Gutters, wood fence and siding. We work with your insurance claims.

Tree removal, brick work