All City Plumbing

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2011

The industry's best technicians make the happiest customers. Turn to the pros at All City Plumbing for all of your plumbing needs. Proudly serving San Bernardino, Riverside, Los Angeles, and Orange Counties. We have over 3000s 5 star reviews across the web from our thrilled customers. Our company

2022 Super Service Award

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

drain cleaning (20)drain pipe installation (4)sewer cleaning (2)gas leak repair (2)excavating (1)plumbers (132)water heaters (25)appliance repair (18)home remodeling (6)

01/24/2023

Lucy N.

Thank you to the team at All City Plumbing Dylan Allee, Parker, Russell, Myron and Floy... I called at 8 pm on a week night with a plumbing emergency, and by 9pm Myron showed up! He was so friendly and down to Earth. I really appreciated his experience. He went straight to my problem and was able to detect almost instantly that my shower had been disconnected (broke) at the drain. He showed me pictures, and was NOT afraid to get dirty even though it was muddy from all the rain. By 10 pm I had a quote with every scenario possible from Myron and All City Plumbing in WRITING to my email! Myron talked to me, and didn't make me feel dumb because I am a female and don't know a whole lot about plumbing. I honestly really appreciate that more than words can express. We decided to re-pipe, re-drain, install tankless water heater, water softener, new water IN from street and spigets in front yard! Our entire house mostly had original plumbing from 1951 when the house was built. They were not more expensive than other quotes I received, but the company had much better reviews online, many more reviews too, which just made sense. I nearly fell out of my seat when Myron said he could have the work done in 5 days. I almost did not believe him. They have wonderful in house financing too! I was able to get the entire amount financed with terms that I chose. Fast forward to just a few days later...I have a whole team working as promised and BOY ARE THEY FAST! The whole team was punctual, considerate, capable and very hard working. Dylan Allee, Parker, Russell, Myron and Floy...I cannot thank you enough. Do NOT let the younger ones fool you, they know what they are doing! I am so impressed with every single one of them and how HARD they worked to get my job finished ON TIME! Every single person that worked on this job went above and beyond honestly, so much so, I had to give them this review. I just moved, just got this money pit of a house, I know that the quality of work done will last for years to come with a nice guarantee from the company that did the work. Worth every penny. Thanks Guys for doing exactly what you said you would, and more, and THANK YOU for finishing ON TIME! Honesty and transparency is what you get with them, and that is rare in todays business world. Do not hesitate to give them a call if you need a plumber. I will only ever use these guys for plumbing, and I have them on speed dial. Outstanding service, I cannot rant enough. Highly recommend! Thanks guys, many blessings to you!

01/18/2023

Mindy M.

Dylan and Joseph were very helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly.

Description of Work
Leaking water heater. Needed replacement.

01/18/2023

Kevin V.

I am so glad I did not try to install our new dishwasher myself. Joseph Rand came out from All City Plumbing. We had some difficult existing conditions and our technician finished the job fast, clean and made it look easy. When I call All City back to my home for another job I will request to have Joseph come out..

Description of Work
Install a new dishwasher

01/15/2023

Tyler T.

Raymond Varela was extremely professional and timely. He explained things clearly and was able to locate and fix the clog quickly and efficiently. I could not be happier with this service. The entire system for All City Plumbing that was used was also very cool. Photos, emails, info, recommendations are all sent to my email and everyone during this interaction was great. From the first request on yelp to the final signatures.

Description of Work
clear a drain

01/15/2023

Melanie G.

I had a large leakage coming from my garage that led to my kitchen. I contacted All City Plumbing and thanks to Alfonso, everything was fixed. He was very patient and kept me updated with what he was doing. I had a great experience and would highly recommend asking for Alfonso to get the job done.

Description of Work
Fixed a pipe leakage

01/11/2023

Jahan M.

Glad I went with All City. Ivan was on time and super professional. I appreciated how he explained everything—from different job/pricing options to what tasks he was going to perform. I felt like I was always in the loop. Service was prompt and my broken shower was back in business in no time.

Description of Work
Broken shower mixet valve.

01/10/2023

Brian B.

Dylan Alee from All City Plumbing was fantastic! He installed my new water heater and reconnected my stove and dryer that had been installed incorrectly by a different plumber. Not only is he a skilled and efficient plumber, he's a really nice guy. I couldn't recommend him more highly!

Description of Work
Water heater installation, dryer and stove reconnect

01/01/2023

Robert N.

Brett came out and helped with all of our plumbing needs. Highly recommend all city plumbing

Description of Work
Drain clearing

01/01/2023

James R.

Manuel M was very kind and professional

Description of Work
Estimate on water heater

12/31/2022

liz A.

Taylor did an excellent job fixing our issue, he was very friendly and knowledgeable! I’ll be using All City Plumbing again.

Description of Work
Tankless Water repair

12/29/2022

Sandra J.

Thank you all city plumbing for getting someone out in a timely manner. Isidro Flores was very kind and knowledgeable, he was able to install a new water heater the same day. Very professional service 10/10 . Thank you again, would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Water heater installation

12/28/2022

Paul S.

The problem was with the master bedroom shower, which had no hot water. The shower head was checked, the tankless water heater checked, and the problem was identified as the cartridge setting. Mr. Gonzalez reset the cartridge. I was not charged for his service. A very pleasant surprise.

Description of Work
The cartridge was reset to facilitate flow of hot water from the shower.

12/23/2022

John D.

Brett was AWESOME and was the only plumber to locate water shutoff in within my unit. Scheduling the appointment was also easy, and the staff (including Brett) were all very communicative. Highly recommend this company.

12/22/2022

Joan P.

Alfonso Gonzales was our repair technician. He was on time, friendly, knowledgeable and professional. He helped us find our problem and answered all our questions. Will definitely be using this company and requesting Alfonso again.

Description of Work
Leak detection

12/22/2022

Jordan P.

Alfonso Gonzales was our technician this evening. He was very professional and helped us with our leak. He was very knowledgeable. Will definitely use this company and request him again

Description of Work
Finding a leak

11/29/2022

Lynn S.

it went very well . i would recommend them to fam and friends

Description of Work
they fix plumbing on the inside

Work Completed On 10/09/2022

11/26/2022

Rochelle L.

I called All City Plumbing for a pipe leak at my recirculating pump. I called at 2:40pm and the tech Alfonso was at my house by 4pm. All City Plumbing dispatch was friendly, professional, and offered an appointment the same day. Their tech, Alfonso Gonzalez, was knowledgable, professional, respectful, and he cleaned up after himself. He took the time to explain the issue and shared some tips on what to do if I encounter another leak. I would highly recommend this company and their tech, Alfonso. I'm grateful for their quick response time and excellent service, especially the day after Thanksgiving.

Description of Work
Pipe leak at recirculating pump

11/16/2022

Liz J.

Joseph Rand and All City Plumbing did a. Excellent job. They were very responsive. Joseph offered a variety of choices in different price points for my repair

Description of Work
Tub line leak, toilet flapper, new kitchen faucet, not dryer gas line and valve

11/15/2022

Robert E.

My water heater started leaking and I called All City Plumbing and Parker arrived who was courteous and friendly and addressed the leak asap with the greatest professionalism. I opted for a tankless water heater and Parker took on the challenge despite several logistical issues. The work was completed with a flawless result. I couldn’t be happier and would highly suggest Parker as your plumber for life. I love the attention to detail with his services and would recommend him to my family and friends. Thanks Parker for all your help.

Description of Work
Tankless water heater installation

11/13/2022

Daniel H.

Ivan G of All City Plumbing did an excellent job. He arrived on the job site in a timely fashion, reviewed my desired work, identified additional work that could be useful, provided several estimates covering several options of itemized work tasks, obtained the needed supplies, installed everything, and reviewed all installations. Ivan G is extremely friendly and was easy to interact with during all parts of the process. My wife and I really appreciate that he took the extra time to find a brass ball valve main shut-off valve instead of the more readily available hard plastic ones which do not weather well in the sun. During the entire installation process, Ivan G. was careful in the work that he performed and continued to provide additional repair options when needed, regardless of the presented challenges or how late in the day it was getting. This included handling a less than pristine mounting flange for one of the toilets, as well as one of the sink faucet kits which I bought having two "hot" cartridges instead of a "hot" and "cold" cartridge. My wife and I have used All City Plumbing before and will continue to do so. Thanks again Ivan for all of your careful work, we could not be more pleased.

Description of Work
Install customer-supplied faucets in 2 bathrooms and kitchen, along with new hot and cold emergency shut-off valves with new steel braided supply lines, pull & reset toilet, premium riser renovation (remove existing water shut off valve, regulator, irrigation tee, and hose bib tee, install brass ball valve, copper tee for irrigation, install double union pressure regulator, copper tee and hose bib and adjust water pressure from 100 to 80.

Work Completed On 11/12/2022

Review for All City Plumbing - 9447 London Way, Rancho Cucamonga, CA - 39944160

11/11/2022

Josh R.

We have used All City Plumbing for needs in the past and we are always happy with the service. Antonio helped us change a water heater this time, and he did a great job explaining everything and making sure we got the results we were looking for. Super helpful and we would absolutely recommend Antonio and All City Plumbing services!

Description of Work
Tankless water heater

11/07/2022

Jon F.

All City was great. Parker was great and had great communication skills.

Description of Work
Water Heater

Category appliance repair, water heater repair

Work Completed On 11/06/2022