Northwest Exteriors

• Trade License Expiration
  • 03/31/2022

11200 Sun Center Dr

Rancho Cordova, CA 95670

Home improvement company specializing in window replacement, doors, patio covers, LifeRooms, sunrooms, siding, solar and HVAC Systems. We are committed to providing you with the highest level of customer satisfaction & finest home improvement products available. We've been in business since 1995. We are Diamond Certified and are rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. Our competitive pricing guarantee ensures we will meet or beat any competitor's written quotes. We have many different finance options available! Simply the Best...Trust Northwest!...

4.2

4.4
window replacement (74)siding companies (4)awnings (4)patio enclosures (3)door installation (28)woodworking (5)cabinet refacing (3)countertop installation (3)electrician (1)drywall (1)general contractors (1)

03/26/2019

It went well. They did a good job and were in and out quickly. No issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2017

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for the review! Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future. Kelly

06/09/2018

Excellent . Prompt Response and great price!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cutdown with installation of a sliding glass door

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2018

11/15/2017

Instead, we have settled our balance in full and have decided to tell our story to every single person who is in the market to buy windows. Our message is simple, please, please learn from our mistake, DO NOT USE NORTHWEST EXTERIORS!"

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house window replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2017

Photo for Northwest Exteriors - 11200 Sun Center Dr, Rancho Cordova, CA - 36574516

Hi [Member Name Removed], As odd as this may sound thank you for the review. Northwest has been in business for over 23 years and prides itself on satisfied customers. Obviously, there has been a misunderstanding between Northwest and yourself. Looking at the pictures taken from an odd angle, it is hard to see your complaint. However poor communication lends itself to a perception/expectation issu...

10/06/2017

I was told by the installer who called the office that he was going to take pictures to show the building inspector. Sacramento Building Inspector does not accept pictures, so I have to travel 100 miles round trip to be there so the trim can be ripped off, inspected, put back on, caulked again and inspected again. This is not acceptable to me. Further, I asked a staff member to find out if the Ins...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A nail-fin window was replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We certainly are not shooting for a "C" on our report card. I am going to do some investigating, but that doesn't help with spending that much time in a car. It sounds like the building inspector requirements got confused (each jurisdiction have their own idiosyncrasies). I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you ag...

08/15/2017

Their price was better than the other company. I would consider using them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window install.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2013

05/17/2017

It went well, the team worked well with the painting team that was already at the house, I appreciated that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new sliding door and some windows that were an odd size in my bathroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to review us. Our guys are pretty great and its nice to hear that they "play well" with others:) I'll let them know! Kelly

05/17/2017

Set up an appointment to get an estimate on window replacement. The Representative called me the night before the appointment to confirm our meeting, then failed to show up the next day. How can you trust their prices or workmanship if they don not show up for the estimate ??

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for window replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am sorry for the inconvenience that we caused. I will look into what happened and get back to you ASAP. Kelly 916-500-1607

05/15/2017

He cleaned the wheels and that helped but later I cleaned the track and removed compacted dirt. That made a much larger difference.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sliding patio door very stiff

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2017

Thank you for the review! I am going to pass on to our installation department your concerns and make sure we Completely follow up when the job is finished. Thanks again! Kelly

03/08/2017

Very insulting experience trying to set up an appointment for an estimate. He asked If I was married.They would not schedule unless my husband was there too. I asked why and was told it was there policy. I asked what was the basis of the policy that would ask me those questions and he said he had no idea he was just a scheduler. It was just an estimate, nothing more, nothing less. Seems like they ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate to replace a few windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], Wow:( I apologize for that conversation! Northwest does not do business like that. While there are certain guidelines, we are very flexible when it comes to setting appointments. Unfortunately, the new guy took our instructions to have both homeowners present to the extreme. If you would like I can have the head of the Rancho Cordova scheduling department give you a call ...

11/07/2016

excellent work, very happy with new pet door and slider.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1 replacement window installed, replaced sliding door with new door and pet door included

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2016

Windows, Patio Covers, Sunrooms, Siding, Air-Conditioning & Heating, Solar, Entry Doors including Sliding Doors, French Doors and Security Doors.

Auto Windshields, Glass Pane Replacement, Interior Doors.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing