Cal-Vintage Roofing Co Inc

California: Contractors
10/31/2023

11257 Coloma Rd Suite A-3

Rancho Cordova, CA 95670

We are Open! Cal-Vintage Roofing Co Inc - Family owned/operated, fully insured roofing company, serving the greater Sacramento area. Free digital estimates. Call or click today 916-635-8320, reroof@calvintageroofing.com. We specialize in: residential re- roofing, new roofs, commercial, repairs, new construction, inspections/certifications....

roofing (243)gutter repair (41)skylight installation (8)insulation (8)chimney repair (5)siding companies (3)home inspection (3)

10/08/2021

James C.

Job was well done and communication was professional. Even took before/after pictures with of the specific spots and used a drone to highlight overall work areas. Was a really nice touch.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

10/05/2021

john W.

I contacted Cal-Vintage Roofing about several roof issues. Marcus examined my roof and gave me a detailed proposal (with photographs) of each problem area and a clear explanation of the plan to repair each issue. Ultimately, Cal-Vintage was able to get to my job earlier then promised and completed it in a timely and highly professional manner.

Description of Work
Removal of old solar panels and various roof and gutter repairs

Work Completed On 10/05/2021

09/10/2021

john W.

I contacted Cal-Vintage Roofing about several roof issues. Marcus inspected my roof and gave me a detailed proposal (with photographs) of each problem area and a clear explanation of the plan to repair each issue. Ultimately, Cal-Vintage was able to get to my job earlier then promised and completed it in a timely and highly professional manner.

Description of Work
Roof and gutter repairs

Category gutter repair,home inspection,roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 09/10/2021

04/02/2021

Debra S.

The entire process was smooth. I loved Eric the sales rep. He went over everything in detail and even gave me a senior discount without me asking. Martin the job foreman was informative and kept me up to date with everything that was going on. I had a sky tunnel installed in the “dungeon “ room and it is now my office. The tunnel has a light softening cover Which I love. I’ve seen tunnels which were too bright. This cover looks like a regular ceiling light. Very pleasant. I will recommend their services!

Description of Work
New roof with underlayment, gutters & sky tunnel

Category gutter repair,roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 03/29/2021

Thank you for the review! I am so happy to hear you had a positive experience and I will pass along your kind words to the Cal-Vintage team, that worked together on your project.

04/28/2020

Sharon O.

He found the leak right away and fixed it (probably). It's not rained since but I'm confident it is fixed. He also went and checked other vents and caulked them. I appreciated that he looked around the roof area and checked for other possible problems.

Description of Work
Roof leak around a bathroom vent

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

Amy F.

It was absolutely wonderful. They were actually able to make it happen earlier. Super communicative. It went smoothly from start to finish.

Description of Work
They completely re-roof the house.

Work Completed On 04/03/2018

Amy M.

They did a good job. Never had any problems.

Description of Work
Replaced whole roof .

Work Completed On 02/01/2018

John & Marta S.

They did a very good job. Only took a day and a half. No mess at all, they were very good at cleaning up.

Description of Work
They reshingled the whole roof and did the dry rot around the chimney.

Work Completed On 02/01/2018

12/18/2017

Joan M.

Cal Vintage roofing didn't give me the time of day. Would not respond to my email or return my phone call.

Description of Work
Repair a leak in my roof.

Work Completed On 12/18/2017

Dear [Member Name Removed] I do apologize for this late response. After careful review of our customer data base, your name or address was not found. I am sorry if we misplaced your information and did not contact you.

10/03/2017

GARY K.

A driver had lost control of his car and end up in my house. He ended up on my front porch. We had no idea why they couldn't stop the car, it looked like some kind of race. I had them come over and do the repair work on the gutters and roof. My neighbors used them and got a new roof. They're a good group, I'd vouch for them. If my roof had to be done totally they would do it and they would be in the top two companies to get estimates. The insurance company paid for that. It was great, they were nice.

Description of Work
I had him repair some roofing and gutters that was smashed up.

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 05/15/2015

Residential, commercial, repairs, seamless gutters, downspouts, attic insulation, roof certifications, solar and energy solutions , cool roofs, tube skylights, Title 24 compliant roofing

We do not install torch down roofing or any hot style of flat roofing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express