Cal-Vintage Roofing Co Inc

California: Contractors
10/31/2021

11257 Coloma Rd Suite A-3

Rancho Cordova, CA 95670

We are Open! Cal-Vintage Roofing Co Inc - Family owned/operated, fully insured roofing company, serving the greater Sacramento area. Free digital estimates. Call or click today 916-635-8320, reroof@calvintageroofing.com. We specialize in: residential re- roofing, new roofs, commercial, repairs, new construction, inspections/certifications. ...

roofing (240)gutter repair (40)insulation (8)skylight installation (7)chimney repair (5)siding companies (3)home inspection (2)

04/02/2021

The entire process was smooth. I loved Eric the sales rep. He went over everything in detail and even gave me a senior discount without me asking. Martin the job foreman was informative and kept me up to date with everything that was going on. I had a sky tunnel installed in the “dungeon “ room and it is now my office. The tunnel has a light softening cover Which I love. I’ve seen tunnels which we...

Description of Work
New roof with underlayment, gutters & sky tunnel

Category gutter repair,roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 03/29/2021

Thank you for the review! I am so happy to hear you had a positive experience and I will pass along your kind words to the Cal-Vintage team, that worked together on your project.

04/28/2020

He found the leak right away and fixed it (probably). It's not rained since but I'm confident it is fixed. He also went and checked other vents and caulked them. I appreciated that he looked around the roof area and checked for other possible problems.

Description of Work
Roof leak around a bathroom vent

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

11/09/2018

They did a very good job. Only took a day and a half. No mess at all, they were very good at cleaning up.

Description of Work
They reshingled the whole roof and did the dry rot around the chimney.

Work Completed On 02/01/2018

11/09/2018

It was absolutely wonderful. They were actually able to make it happen earlier. Super communicative. It went smoothly from start to finish.

Description of Work
They completely re-roof the house.

Work Completed On 04/03/2018

11/09/2018

They did a good job. Never had any problems.

Description of Work
Replaced whole roof .

Work Completed On 02/01/2018

12/18/2017

Cal Vintage roofing didn't give me the time of day. Would not respond to my email or return my phone call.

Description of Work
Repair a leak in my roof.

Work Completed On 12/18/2017

Dear [Member Name Removed] I do apologize for this late response. After careful review of our customer data base, your name or address was not found. I am sorry if we misplaced your information and did not contact you.

10/03/2017

A driver had lost control of his car and end up in my house. He ended up on my front porch. We had no idea why they couldn't stop the car, it looked like some kind of race. I had them come over and do the repair work on the gutters and roof. My neighbors used them and got a new roof. They're a good group, I'd vouch for them. If my roof had to be done totally they would do it and they would be in t...

Description of Work
I had him repair some roofing and gutters that was smashed up.

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 05/15/2015

09/29/2017

So for a roof warrantied only one year by Call-Vintage Roofing, I got 25 square feet done in 7 man hours of labor plus needless expense of solar panel removal and replacement.

Description of Work
My flat roof had a leak. They told me I had to have solar panels removed. At $1,000 expense that was done. Roofer worked by himself for 5 hours then another roofer came and they finished one hour later. So for six hours of labor and materials for 25 square feet repair, the price was $4,600! Solar panel man returned and put them back in original location. He said they hadn't needed removing to begin with.

Work Completed On 09/18/2017

Hello: After speaking to the homeowner, we realized we made an error and did not finish the original scope of work per the contract. We sent our roofing crew back out and finished the roof work. Providing honest work and the highest level of customer service is something we strive for daily.

09/13/2017

Once, the project started it only took about 5 days for completion. Still waiting on some items for the chimney area but otherwise it's done. Took a little over a month to start and due to the weather the date got pushed out two weeks, no big deal. The crew was very courteous and professional. My neighbors even commented on how they seemed to know what they were doing. Tony did an awesome job, the...

Description of Work
I had my old concrete tile roof removed. Having water leak in the garage area. Installed Low-E insulation as well.

Category insulation,roofing

Work Completed On 09/13/2017

09/07/2017

The workmen were very professional, but the projected dragged on and on due to administrative problems with securing permit approvals. The cost of the project increased as additional issues were addressed. The company was very apologetic about the delays but it was not a pleasant process.

Description of Work
Reroofing and dry rot repair

Work Completed On 09/07/2017

Residential, commercial, repairs, seamless gutters, downspouts, attic insulation, roof certifications, solar and energy solutions , cool roofs, tube skylights, Title 24 compliant roofing

We do not install torch down roofing or any hot style of flat roofing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express