BUGMAN PEST CONTROL INC

Founded 1969 • With Angi since April 2006

Bugman Pest Control Inc. has been taking care of our valued customers since 1968. We are always ready to discuss and provide you with an absolutely free estimate. As an industry leader in pest control, we have the knowledge and experience to get rid of your unwanted visitors. Services provided by our company... Free inspection of your home Pro-active application techniques against nuisance pests Our reputation rests on the public’s perception of our people, equipment and services. That’s why our certified technicians are armed with the most cutting edge technology to combat pest problems. Customer satisfaction is our most important commitment. We listen to your specific needs, discuss what we recommend, and tailor service that fits comfortably within your lifestyle and budget....

Barrier Pest Solutions

Barrier Pest solutions is a local family team. We provide the maximum protection in pest control with state of the art methods including bi-monthly & quarterly pest control services including precision targeted application and green options. We get rid of pests fast, guaranteed. Since we’re a family, you’ll receive prompt, personal service with knowledgeable phone support and a dedicated technician assigned to you. We treat you the way we’d like to be treated, with the health and well-being of your family and pets at heart. Business Hours: Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Sat: By Apt. Sun: Closed

EcoTech Pest Management Inc

At EcoTech Pest Management Inc. we strive to give quality service at a reasonable price. We have extensive experience and knowledge in Commercial, Residential, and Agricultural pest control. We continue to work hard to stay up to date on new effective technologies and treatment methods in the industry. We have extensive experience in servicing and implementing a LEED certification Integrated Pest Management Program (IPM Program) for our commercial customers. Ecotech Pest Management Inc. is committed to doing whatever it takes to provide the best service possible to each and every one of our customers. We offer a broad range of quality services for our customers to choose from, making us the only company you need to solve all of your pest problems. Our home base office is in Sacramento County, but we also service Placer County, Yolo County, and San Joaquin County. Over 20 Years experience in the industry. We are an all inclusive pest control company. Additional contact name - Kyle Abrahamson.

Drews Pest Control

**Now treating ants, cockroaches, and rodents**We offer Angi customers a 20% discount on their Initial Service and additional discounts for seniors and veterans. We specialize in residential and commercial pest control, as well as agricultural services such as lawn care, weed control, and annual aphid and whitefly treatments. Our goal is to give honest, fair and affordable pest control options to each and every one of our clients. All without a long-term commitment. We look forward to providing you with, Your Best Pest Control Experience!

04/07/2016

03/31/2014

I've been with them for years. I pay $58 every other month. It's all outside unless I request that they come inside. I would recommend them. They have the same service person doing our place for many years, h he retired recently so there's been some new guys coming around and they seemed to be doing a fine job. I haven't had conversation with them like I did with the old guy. I haven't compared pr...

Description of Work
I use Bugman Pest Control Inc. They do the bushes and the storage buildings. They do inside the storage building of my house with no extra charge.

03/30/2012

I've used them for 20 to 25 years. The experience with them was very good. They're always considered about things and they notify me when they're going to be here. If I have to make a change, they really work with me to have that change because they come out every other month. If I've ever had a problem, they've taken care of it. I think that they're a very reliable company. I will use them again ...

Description of Work
I used Bugman Pest Control Inc. I have a programme based spray every other month for the insects or whatever I need.

05/04/2006

THIS IS A VERY GOOD FUMIGATION SERVICE. I HAVE BEEN USING THEM FOR ABOUT 4 YEARS. THEY ARE VERY POLITE and FRIENDLY. THE QUALITY OF THEIR WORK IS STUPENDOUS. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN VERY PLEASED.

Description of Work
THEY SPRAYED MY HOME FOR BUGS.

04/27/2006

THEY COME OUT EVERY TWO MONTHS TO MAKE SURE THE CRITTERS DO NOT COME BACK. THE PRICE IS GOOD FOR THE QUALITY OF WORK I GET FROM THE COMPANY. IT IS THE SAME PERSON MOST OF THE TIME, SO I CAN TRUST HIM.

Description of Work
THEY SPRAYED MY HOUSE FOR BUGS AND SPIDERS.

Category pest control

Termite inspections, treatments and repairs Subterranean Termite Control Service Program Tree and shrub care Monthly, bi-monthly and one-time services available

Visa, MasterCard, Check