Pleasanton Glass Co

Founded 1967 • With Angi since July 2005

4337 1st St

Pleasanton, CA 94566

Contractor's Lic #657811 Tub & Shower Enclosures, Tub & Shower Door Enclosures, Table Tops & Shelving, Storefronts, Shower Doors & Mirrors, Shower Doors, Mirrors & Beveled Glass, Mirrored Closet Doors, Free Estimates On All Repairs

10/10/2016

Carol L.

We've used Pleasanton Glass for 30+ years. No complaints

Description of Work
Replaced a couple of windows....seals had failed

10/28/2014

Steve F.

08/25/2014

Ralph & Leslie P.

We had talked to about five contractors about the dining room window and they all said that they would need to tear out the window frame. I had another small window that they fixed, and in passing, asked if they could do anything with the window. They said it wasn't much of a deal, and that they could just replace the counter-balances. I was floored. The repair man came out about 10 minutes before his scheduled time. He worked quickly and was pleasant toward us. He completed the repair in less than 30 minutes. I will use Pleasanton Glass for any future window-related jobs.

Description of Work
We had a broken counter-balance on a window. Pleasanton Glass replaced both counter-balances in no time at all.

02/11/2013

joe T.

They came to get dimensions when they said they would. Based on the visit the price came down from the original estimate. They came to install the pane exactly on time. It was quick and clean. Excellent service

Description of Work
Replaced a large two pane window.

11/05/2012

Ivan L.

The fixed windows on my sliding glass door shattered and after doing some research on Angie's List I called Pleasanton Glass Co and they provided an approximate estimate over the phone, since my slider was very old it wasn't a standard size and they sent a person out to measure. He arrived on time, was professional and quick. I also had them measure a small window that had a crack in my garage. I was provided an estimate and an approximate date of delivery. The installer showed up when expected and did a great job. Everything was cleaned up and the installation looks great. The glass being replaced was single-pane. I didn't get additional estimates so I don't know how the price would compare, but it was less than I thought it would have been and they are a local client which was a very big consideration for me.

Description of Work
They replaced the fixed portion of a single-pane sliding glass door. The also replaced a small single-pane window in my garage.

07/17/2012

Frederick R.

Pleasanton Glass did a great job, when promised.

Description of Work
They replace a broken double pane window.

01/20/2012

Iris Y.

I asked Pleasanton Glass for an estimate for a custom glass shower door. An appointment was made, and the sizer came promptly on time. He was very professional, answered all of my questions, and I think he did a good job of taking measurements. However the estimate that I got for the shower door was $1200 higher than the next highest bid. I checked the references of the other companies, and since they had good references and track records, I did not choose Pleasanton Glass. FYI, when I called Pleasanton Glass to setup an appointment for an estimate, they first said that they did not work in Fremont, which is only about 15 miles away. I had to tell them that my contractor recommended them before they agreed to come to my house. However their Web page has comments from customers in Fremont. I don't know if not working in Fremont is new or if the person who took the phone call was new, but it doesn't seem like good business not to work in a city that is only about 15 miles away. BTW, the glass company that I eventually chose to install the glass door is based in San Mateo, which is about 25 miles away.

Description of Work
Requested an estimate for a custom glass shower door.

04/17/2011

Frederick R.

They provided their services in a professional manner and cleaned up their work area when the job was completed.

Description of Work
Had a broken window and Pleasanton Glass measured for the replacement as well as ordered and handled installation. Great work - I recommend them.

12/14/2010

donald L.

I called Pleasanton Glass about sliding glass doors for my bathroom. I wanted certain info about style and price. They were so helpful...I called about 5 times and every time they were so friendly and courteous.

Description of Work
Pleasanton Glass was just awesome...Very courteous on the phone. Very helpful with my questions...Very careful to help load the glass mirrors in my vehicle so they would not break.

10/08/2010

maha H.

The front door had clear glass panes and I wanted to replace them with something more private. Pleasanton Glass was very helpful in suggesting what would be most appropriate glass for the front door. They were very clean about their work. It was a very painless experience. I didn't have any problems with them. They were quick in and out and I just forgot about them. They had samples in their office and they knew the different types of glass and what was appropriate for the door. They were very knowledgeable in the office. The person who came out to put the glass panes in when we got them was very quick, very prompt, and very clean. We don't even know that anything was done to the door. I would recommend them for their overall knowledge and experience. It says on their card that they have years of experience and it showed when we had them do the work. I would definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Pleasanton Glass came out and installed the glass on our front door.

05/11/2007

JANETDAVID S.

Excellent.

Description of Work
Replaced double pane E-glass. We sold our home. During the walk-through, the buyer discovered a broken window. All details were arranged w. P-Glass via the phone. Fantastic.

12/02/2005

TONI R.

I'm very particular about glass, and they did an excellent job. The glass itself is perfect (no wavy appearance), the installation shows good workmanship, and they were a pleasure to do business with.

Description of Work
They came out to the house to measure, then made and installed the four custom 3/8' thick glass shelves I wanted.

11/04/2005

TERI S.

THEY WERE VERY HELPFUL. THEY TOOK THE MIRROR INTO THE SHOP AND HAD IT BACK THE NEXT DAY. THEY WERE ABLE TO REPAIR THE WINDOW IN HALF OF THE TIME THEY ESTIMATED SO ONLY CHARGED HALF THE COST.

Description of Work
I NEEDED TO HAVE THE GLASS IN A WINDOW REPAIRED AND A MIRROR CUT DOWN TO SIZE.

10/27/2005

CAROL M.

PLEASANTON GLASS WAS VERY HELPFUL IN THE SELECTION OF THE GLASS DOORS INSERTS. THE PROJECT WAS COMPLETED WITHIN THE TIME STATED AND WITH EXCELLENT CRAFTSMANSHIP.

Description of Work
PLEASANTON GLASS HELPED WITH RECOMMENDING STYLE OF GLASS FOR KITCHEN CABINET DOORS. THEY ALSO CUSTOM CUT THE GLASS AND INSTALLED INTO CABINET DOORS.

09/14/2005

STEPHAINE F.

PLEASANTON GLASS CO. WAS VERY HELPFUL. WE WANTED A CUSTOM MADE MIRROR THAT WOULD FIT THE SAME AREA THE OLD HAD BEEN IN. WE WANTED THE EDGES TO BE BEVELED. THEY DID A GREAT JOB.

Description of Work
PLEASANTON GLASS CO. WAS ABLE TO TAKE OUR MEASUREMENTS AND MAKE A NEW MIRROR FOR THE MASTER BATHROOM. ONE THAT FIT THE AREA THE OLD ONE CAME OUT OF.

07/04/2005

ALICIA M.

PLEASANTON GLASS DID A GREAT JOB. THEY WERE VERY FAST & HELPFUL. THEY HAD THE WINDOWS FIXED IN A VERY SHORT TIME. THEY WERE PROFESSIONAL & VERY POLITE.

Description of Work
PLEASANTON GLASS CAME OUT TO MEASURE FOR THE GLASS PANELS THEY WOULD BE REPLACING IN TWO BROKEN WINDOWS OF THE HOUSE.

07/01/2005

SERIO B.

PLEASANTON GLASS WAS FAST TO RETURN MY CALL. EVEN THOUGH IT WAS AFTER HOURS FOR THEM. THEY CAME OUT RIGHT AWAY, AND REPLACE THE WINDOW. THEY WERE VERY GOOD, AND GOT THE JOB DONE IN A HURRY.

Description of Work
PLEASANTON GLASS CAME OUT ON AN EMERGENCY CALL. THEY REPLACE A FRONT LIVING ROOM WINDOW THAT HAD A BALL BREAK IT.

06/07/2005

MARCIA K.

THE STAFF AT PLEASANTON GLASS WAS VERY POLITE AND FRIENDLY. THEY REALLY SEEM TO BE CUSTOMER ORIENTED. THEY WERE ABLE TO GET THE JOB DONE QUICKLY AT A REASONABLE PRICE.

Description of Work
PLEASANTON GLASS REMOVED THE BROKEN GLASS IN OUR BATHROOM. THEN THEY REPLACED IT WITH NEW GLASS.

Tailored Living featuring Premier Garage

Tailored Living® featuring PremierGarage® provides the very best in high-quality storage and home organization systems for homes and businesses. Thorough free, in-home or on-site consultations, expert measurement, innovative design and professional installation, your home or business transformation is custom-tailored to your needs and specifications. Call us anytime as phones are answered 24/7.

Offers by Tailored Living featuring Premier Garage on Angi
    Denali Builders

Denali Builders is owner operated and focused on quality work. We work on all types of General and Kitchen & Bath remodeling and our crew is dedicated to the best looking work possible. Give us a call or click for an estimate today!

Brothers Home Improvement Inc

Family Owned and Operated since 1994. Nine Brothers & Sisters Striving For Your Complete Satisfaction! Energy Efficient, Replacement Windows and Doors. No Subcontractors! No High-pressure Sales! Ranked Among The Top Nationwide by Qualified Remodelers! AAMA Certified and Members of the Better Business Bureau. Quality Craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranties. Save $75 per window & $150 per door. Financing Available.

MasterCard, Visa, Check
    9.75

Glass & mirror of shower enclosures, table tops, kitchen cabinets, closet doors, windows, bath tub doors, skylights, garden windows, shelving, dual-pane replacments, office enclosures, patio doors & bay windows.