Aim High Exterminators Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2005

Additional phones - (818) 363-4040, (805) 966-7337, (805) 485-5000, (888) 578-9911...

With an in-house biologist and over 50 years of combined experience, we are committed professionals in the removal of bees, and in the necessity of doing so regarding the general public, we at Bee Catchers, are equally committed to the saving and preservation of bees, whose contribution to our ecological and agricultural environments are crucial to our own survival. Bee Catchers is a family owned and operated business. We offer fabulous customer service and honest rates. We are State licensed, bonded and insured. Bee Catchers does not charge by the hour, as each job is given a flat rate for the work needed, and all work is done the same day. Bee Catchers will beat any licensed competitors price, and we will give you the information you need, so that you will be entirely comfortable choosing Bee Catchers as your solution. Without bees here on earth, the human race is said to survive only 4-5 years, as bees are responsible for 60% of our food supply. Serving Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside and Ventura Counties. Serving residential, commercial, industrial, construction sites, HOA's, property management, real estate companies and bank owned properties. We also offering eco friendly pest control for properties as well. All jobs are guaranteed. Open seven days a week; 8 am to 8 pm and 24 hr emergency service is available. No job is too big or too small! Licenses, Associations, Etc: Registered company with the California Structural Pest Control Board; Licensed Operator, Registered Operator with the Department of Consumer Affairs, Member of the BBB; A rating, Member of the Greater San Fernando Valley Chamber of Commerce, Greater Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce, Universal City Chamber of Commerce, California State Beekeepers Association, Angie’s List Super Service Award Recipient 2009-2014, American Beekeeping Federation Give us a buzz today! Toll free: 866-544-0074 and 818-448-2149 Website: www.beecatcherssocal.com, www.thebeecatchers.com Email: beecatchers@gmail.com

Locally owned and operated, we are based in Ventura County (Newbury Park-Thousand Oaks). Pacific Exterminators was built out of a desire to better serve our local community after gaining experience from larger regional pest control companies. Our service area includes: Ventura, Santa Paula, Santa Clarita, Valencia, Castaic, Camarillo, Malibu, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Agoura Hills & San Fernando Valley.

Stanley Pest Control is committed to bringing you the most effective pest management programs possible. When you work with us, you enjoy all the advantages of a large-scale service provider with the courtesy and consideration of an operator owned business. Our services are designed to accommodate a wide range of clients - from homeowners to large commercial structure managers. When you need your pest issues taken care of promptly, call Stanley Pest at 818-988-9070 or 1-800-566-2505!

07/15/2014

It went well. They did quite a bit of work for me, and they did a good job. The owner was involved. I wouldn't jump up and rave about it, but it was good to have somebody there who could crack the whip.

Description of Work
They rebuilt my deck. They removed a bunch of bad wood and restored it. They refinished the looks of it.

Category deck cleaning

09/05/2013

The representative arrived on time and made the measurements. A quote was mailed within the week of the cost.

Description of Work
The provider came over and gave me an estimated cost of a whole house fumigation.

08/06/2012

Satisfied with their service. I would have appreciated hearing from them what days they were going to be here. Once they did show up they did a pretty good job.

Description of Work
They did pest control. Basically spot treatment.

07/15/2012

The business owner came out with his son who works with him. Both were very nice however the father made the homeowner uncomfortable by his questions. We have surveillance systems through out the house and property. When I told them to have a seat in the living room, the father followed me into our office. He asked if a celebrity lived in the home and who it was. When I told him if we decided to g...

Description of Work
Termite inspecition

Category pest control

I just sent an email to the member apologizing for offending her. The off casual remark was my response to being nervous. I wasn't sure what the customer wanted. When I entered the home she had all her food in plastic fumigation food bags but told me she didnt want to tent. At this point without breaking the ice with humor and finding out what she or the owner wanted that was my only hope to give ...

02/24/2012

I think they are very good. They are fair. They are clear on what is going to happen and what they are assessing and how they are assessing, so there is no funny business. I would grade them highly across the board. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Aim High Exterminators Inc., for exterminating termites, tenting the house and the damage repair, dry rot and fumigation. They also painted the beam.

Category pest control,insulation

Termite and Peest Control, TAP Insulation (pest control insulation) Clean Space Fumigation, Wood Repairs, HVAC flex ducting, Moisture Control, and Crawlspace Encapsulation Systems.

Heat and Electric termite treatments