Tony's B C Tree Service Inc

Founded 1980 • With Angi since August 2005

1816 N Cambridge

Orange, CA 92865

Founded in 1980 Tony's BC Tree Services is a professional, dependable and hones tree service company with a growing number of clients. we have been serving the O.C and L.A. areas for many years. Our staff members are well trained tree trimmers and experts in all types of tree care and removal service. Whether you need basic tree trimming getting new trees planted or need help cleaning up your property after wind damage, trust the professionals at Tony's BC Tree Service to get the job done right. for all your tree maintenance. Additional DBA - Tony's BC Tree Service. Additional phone number - (714) 315-1411....

01/23/2017

Robert S.

Service was excellent!

Description of Work
Tree trimming

03/30/2016

Margie D.

Description of Work
Trimmed a hedge and thinned out a tree. They showed up 1 hour earlier then their scheduled time without any notice by phone call from office or the crew chief. Very unprofessional as I had just stepped out of the shower when they knocked on my door. Called the office to complain but don't know it any action by the company will change. Communication is very important. The crew chief didn't seem to care. Didn't apologize. Said nothing. They did a great job though otherwise.

Category irrigation systems, tree service

04/16/2015

Henry R.

Description of Work
Used them Several times previously. They didn't do much this time. Trimmed a couple of trees. Every time that I use them, they are prompt, work well, meet my needs and do an excellent clean up.

06/16/2014

Angela C.

Fine. My presence was not required. See above for details. ALL WENT GOOD

Description of Work
They came on time as scheduled. They were very polite, quick, knowledgeable and gave me what I asked for and what I paid for.

Category irrigation systems

05/16/2014

Angela C.

He came on time for estimate, I called back and booked him. His crew came, they saw, they did, and they went. Very professional, even cleaned the roof and gutters. My yard was cleaner when he left than it was before his crew did the work. They were very nice people,and answered all my questions. I never have had such a nice time with a contractor. I was a SSG on the Army 13 years, and I'm picky and meticulous.

Description of Work
Trimmed and laced my big old ash tree. Great transaction. No wasted time, no aggravation, no sweat on my part. Totally made me happy, and now Tony is my tree guy!

07/18/2012

Anne L.

He came out on July 4th because something was wrong with the sprinkler system, and it was flooding. The only way I could get it to stop was to turn off the water in the whole house. Because it was a holiday, I just wanted him to tell me what to do over the phone, but he insisted on coming out. Then, he didn't even charge me! He wouldn't accept money, so I gave him raspberry's and blueberry's with home made whipped cream. Carlos is excellent! I really didn't expect him to come out on a holiday! That was incredible.

Description of Work
I have used Tony's B C Tree Service, his name is Carlo. He installed a fence, and a sprinkler system in my back yard.

Category fencing, irrigation systems

07/08/2006

Merilyn W.

Tony came out to give me an estimate when it was convenient for me, checked everything I wanted done, made sure he understood just what I wanted and wrote a very clear work order. Tony explained each job and the cost for each for the total charge. Tony and his crew were there on time, did the work quickly, cleaned up everything, were very courteous and professional. Tony took his time explaining everything in the beginning and when all was finished, went around making sure things were completed to my satisfaction. The only reason I'm giving a ''B'' on the price is I'm a senior on a fixed income and, even with that, he and his crew are worth every dollar. I would definitely use this company in the future and wouldn't hesitate to refer him to anyone who needs the service, he and his company provide.

Description of Work
Trimmed and shaped two Cypress, a three sided hedge, removed an old Oak tree stump and roots, cleaned out, trimmed down and shaped a Carrot tree, a Ficus, trimmed the overgrowth of vines coming over my fence from the neighbors. Removed a Ficus and roots from the front of house. Removed the lower branches of an overgrown Monterey Pine and removed a rather large chunk of old cement, that had been lying around that I couldn't move.

03/30/2006

JOHN R.

This work took 1 1/2 days to complete. They arrived promptly at 7:00 a.m. with all the necessary equipment. The trees were shaped perfectly with all debris cleaned up expertly.

Description of Work
They trim 12 large trees in my front and back yards so they are shaped into a cube. They also removed two Cypress trees which had grown to over 50' feet high.

08/10/2005

THE COMPANY HAULED AWAY ALL THE DEBRIS. THEY DID EXACTLY WHAT WAS NEEDED. THEY FINISHED BEFORE THEY SAID THEY WOULD. THEY WERE VERY EFFICIENT AND WORKED VERY QUICKLY.

Description of Work
TOOK DOWN TWO HUGE TREES.

07/29/2005

MARK O.

THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL, CLEAN AND RESPECTFUL. THEY CLEANED UP. THEY DID IT ALL IN ONE DAY. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THEY WERE HERE AFTER THEY FINISHED. THEY WERE VERY QUICK.

Description of Work
THEY PRUNED A VERY LARGE PEPPER TREE IN MY BACK YARD. THE PRUNES WERE SHREDDED, CLEANED AND HAULED AWAY.

MARTINEZ CONSTRUCTION

Martinez Construction Services is a family-owned business, founded based on our passion for design and construction. At Martinez Construction, we are in this industry because we love what we do. We enjoy working with multidisciplinary teams and take pride in the ongoing relationships we have developed with our clients. LICENSE #907438. FREE ESTIMATES

Patios By B&B Inc

Patios by B & B was started by Buddy and Barbara Goldman (hence the B & B) in 1974 but became a fully licensed, bonded and insured General Contractor in February of 1977. Today the company is owned and operated by Paul and Jeff Goldman, Buddies son and grandson. For over 40 years, Patios by B & B has specialized in custom designed patio covers, drop shades, sunrooms and garden rooms, pool & spa enclosures, interlocking paving stones, artificial turf, putting greens, decorative concrete overlay, vinyl replacement windows, french doors, patio doors, car ports, stamped concrete & epoxy flooring systems. Paul Goldman and Jeff Goldman personally design, manage, and oversee each project to ensure that the expectations of our customers are not only met, but exceeded. As a professional General Contractor, we approach our relationships with our clients quite differently than our competition. We are not a marketing company, therefore we don't employ any high pressure, commission salesman. We respect and value our client relationships and always offer the highest level of quality and professionalism that our clients deserve and expect. We have maintained the same professional installation crews for over 20 years with thousands of projects completed throughout Orange County, South LA and parts of the Inland Empire. We are authorized dealers for the highest rated manufacturers in our industry and offer a complete spectrum of products to address a wide range of custom applications. Patios By B&B has a massive reference base in Orange and Los Angeles Counties and offers Free Design Consultations and Cost Analysis to define and estimate your project as responsibly and cost effectively as possible. We value and honor our relationship with Angie’s List members and offer a 10% discount on the total project. Give us a call today!

Vision Turf & Pavers

With long-time ties to the community, Vision Outdoor Living is committed to being here before, during and after you purchase a new product or service from us. As licensed, bonded, and insured contractors, you can rest easy when having us do work for you! We guarantee your satisfaction!

Offers by Vision Turf & Pavers on Angi

Pruning and lacing, stump grinding, artistic trimming, tree, root's trim, concrete, dirt, sprinkler, sodding, concrete, brick work & landscapes.