THE GROUT DOCTOR OF OAKLAND

Founded 1992 • With Angi since November 2006

The Original Bay Area grout and tile restoration company serving the Oakland and San Francisco Metropolitan areas since 1992 LICENSE NUMBER: 741942...

Bethel Management Company LLC

Specializing in carpet cleaning! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

RA HOUSEKEEPING

My Construction Group

We Stand Behind Our Work, Quality, Brand and Commitment Located in San Jose, My Construction Group is your one source for construction needs, and quality design. Our experienced team and project managers will listen and help you focus on your goals, create an innovative design or renovate on matching your vision, and take all the worry and stress out of the process for you. Our team of professional contractors and project managers oversee and manage each project efficiently through on-site preparation, on-time scheduling, accurate budgeting and cost management. In addition, our goal is to assure quality building services while maintaining consistent client communication throughout each project. My Construction Group is a leading home remodeling company, interested in making the best and most remarkable construction in California. Please click or copy the link to see our new construction project https://youtu.be/1teqJZQhzBA

07/13/2017

Fine. The workers were friendly and competent. They cleaned up very well after their job was done b

Description of Work
Fix grout and caulking in kitchen and bath.

03/07/2016

They did a beautiful job. He also power washed my shower and suggested suggested a soap to use to not get buildup on the walls and tiles. He was extremely pleasant and professional. He even showed up a little early. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Caulking for my shower, around my toilet, my kitchen sink, as well bathroom sink as well.

Category ceramic tile

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our business. It helps us immensely and you made our day.

07/07/2015

Very easy to schedule for an estimate appointment. Quick & clear on the work entailed. Wrote a detailed work order with clear pricing. Easy to approved online & schedule an appointment for the work. Arrived on time & completed the work in a quick & efficient manner. Got stains in grout removed. Asked me to inspect that stage of work before sealing. Pointed to issues in the grout that could not be ...

Description of Work
Strip & clean grout, seal grout in kitchen & bathroom.

Category ceramic tile

Thanks so much for the review. We really appreciate it.

02/02/2015

They were prompt and they completed the work. So it was a good service. It was good quality work. They didn’t take too long to respond; they came and completed the work.

Description of Work
For ceramic tile, I used The Grout Doctor of Oakland. They did grouting.

11/13/2013

Regrouped and sealed kitchen tiles. Cleaned and sealed kitchen floor. Efren was fabulous, and the owner was a sweetie, too, adjusting their schedules to meet my needs. I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Category ceramic tile,floor cleaning

Thank you so very much, you were a pleasure to work with as well. Charles

RE-GROUTING, CLEANING, SEALING AND CAULKING OF EXISTING CERAMIC TILE INSTALLATIONS IN BATHROOMS, FOYERS, KITCHENS, FIREPLACES, COUNTER TOPS, FLOORS, SHOWERS, BATHTUBS & WALLS, GROUT MAINTENANCE

We do not, at this time, offer refurbishing of natural stone but we do General maintenance cleaning and sealing just no polishing and chip repairs.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover, PayPal