MARIN PLUMBING

Founded 1991 • With Angi since August 2006

4.4

OWNER OPERATED,NO SUBS, COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB, THERE IS A DIAGNOSE FEE STARTING AT $69, LICENSE NUMBER: 611745....

Adelso Rodas Plumbing

Adelso Rodas Plumbing

04/06/2017

He charged me too much money. He is a good plumber, but he is too expensive. I don't use him any more. He is excessive in his prices. He was cancelling appointments. I was never his priority. His responsiveness s*cks. That is why I stopped using him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a problem with my toilet. He had to go down with a camera so that he could clear the obstruction. He tried a snake but it didn't work. I had to get another toilet.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

03/31/2014

I was a member of Brian's 'diamond' club which entitled me to yearly households inspections, which included checking for leaks in the bathrooms and shower pans. When it was time to sell my house it was discovered that there was a severe leak in my shower pan that caused extensive rotting to the support beam underneath the bathroom due to water leakage for six years, ever since I bought the house a...

06/11/2013

They did the job fairly quickly and everything was fine. They were up-front about the price and they were responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Marin Plumbing. They replaced a garbage disposal for us.

03/27/2013

They are very friendly, very professional, and very prompt. They are very good. They were very effective and professional. He was a very friendly and did his job. He put something on his shoes so that he didn't dirty up the house. He was very professional to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Marin Plumbing redid my gas line when I put a stove in.

10/25/2009

the dispatcher from marin plumbing called me Sunday morning in response to my message the night before, wanted to know whether or not I had found a plumber. She then attempted to find her technician in the field. She called 3 times to keep me posted, and didn't stop checking until I told her I had found someone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
telephone consultation

CATEGORY plumbing

INSTALL/REPLACE/REPAIR: LEAKS, GAS PIPING, WATER PIPING, SUMP PUMPS, WATER HEATERS, UNDERGROUND WATER/SEWER PIPING, TOILETS, FAUCETS, SINKS, ICE MAKERS, GARBAGE DISPOSERS, WATER FILTRATION UNITS, & INSTANT HOT WATER DISPENSERS.

HEATING FURNACES.A/C