Impeccable Cleaning Service

Founded 1999 • With Angi since March 2011

29 Harding Dr

Novato, CA 94947

We are family-owned and have been serving San Francisco and the North Bay from our home in Marin County for more than 10 years. Our services are customized to meet your needs and your schedule. We offer a variety of options, including daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly visits. We focus on the details so we are the ideal choice for regular cleaning or move-ins and move-outs. Our staff is bonded, insured and thoroughly trained. We are strongly motivated to provide the highest standard of customer service. Your complete satisfaction is our primary concern. Try us just once and you’ll find out why we have so many repeat customers. Call for on-the-spot quotes or we will drop by your property if you like and send you a quote. We pride ourselves on servicing all clients with the best service and very reasonable rates. All jobs are guaranteed to meet with your satisfaction. We aim toalways meet and exceed expectations....

11/22/2017

Olivia D.

They arrived on time, and did an amazing job. Very sweet ladies... We hired them to come every 2 weeks. I would recommend them to all my friends. Hands down, the best house cleaning service we’ve ever had.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Category house cleaning

I really appreciate your review! Our type of business, it is very important to know how satisfied it is our customers. Also we grow based on customer's satisfaction. Happy Thanksgiving! We are certainly happy to have you as our customer!

11/20/2017

Mark D.

They showed up exactly on time an did a great job -- even getting into some of the more gnarly corners of bathroom tile. A bit pricey but well worth it. Will definitely hire again!

Description of Work
House cleaning

09/06/2017

Christine A.

Very well. The team arrived on time, were professional when I walked the team leader through the house, and did very complete work. I then hired them on a bi-weekly basis going forward. They work in teams of 2. I arranged for 2 hours each time.

Description of Work
Thorough deep cleaning of entire home

Category house cleaning

I appreciate your review! It is very important for us to have you as a customer and your support here is the reason why we are on business as well.

10/31/2016

Sarah P.

More precise than any cleaner we have ever had

Description of Work
Housecleaning

08/24/2014

C A W.

I was impressed with them from the outset, they do what they say will and do a very good job.

Description of Work
Full house cleaning

07/04/2014

Jennifer G.

The people are so very nice and professional. The customer service is awesome. Communication is so easy and setting up the appointment was a breeze. The ladies who came were so nice and professional. I think they were rushed though. The cleaning was superficial, and they left several lights and exhaust fans on after they left. I really want to like them.

Description of Work
3200 sq ft, 2 story, 4 br, 31/2 ba

06/28/2014

Allison H.

The first team wasn't up to par but they were quickly re placed and we couldn't be happier with our ongoing team and their work.

Description of Work
Full house cleaning weekly

01/12/2014

Celeste V.

Making the arrangements for my initial cleaning was a smooth and pleasurable process - I was clear on what to expect and the company's process. The two housekeepers arrived with their supervisor slightly later than than the anticipated time (within 10 minutes and given that it was the first time the crew came to the house, I didn't find this disconcerting; though I do hope that moving forward, I can count on punctuality.) We did a room-by-room walkthrough of the house and I had the opportunity to point out priority needs and any idiosyncratic preferences for what needed to be done. The supervisor is clearly experienced and anticipated what I would have communicated to the cleaners as instructions - she instructed them in types of products to use (or not use), the order in which items should be done, and things to be especially careful with. The supervisor is fluent in English and Spanish, thus could give clear instructions; both of the young ladies are Spanish-speaking, but through their English-speaking skills, my Spanish-speaking skills, and universal gesticulations, communication was sufficient. I was pleased that they were willing to ask questions when necessary. They also had the option to call their supervisor (via cell phones) for clarification on any items. Their work was efficient and thorough and the two ladies worked quietly, communicating when they needed each other's help. The supervisor returned near the end of the designated work time for a quality check. I was very pleased with the results. My house smelled clean (but not like disinfectant) and the vast majority of dust had been dealt with. Spot checks of window sills, the tops of picture frames, top shelves on bookshelves yielded satisfactory results; granite countertops were clean and shiny and kitchen appliances sparkled. I am optimistic about using this company for regular housecleaning services.

Description of Work
My house was in need of a thorough cleaning, especially of the wooden floors, baseboards, windowsills, tile floors, and lots of dust bunnies needed to be eliminated. In 5.5 hours, two very diligent housekeepers worked non-stop to clean a large home (3 bedrooms, including a very large master BR suite, living room, sun room, kitchen, 2.5 bathrooms (one of them a large master bath suite) with lots of dark wood floors and many windows. They weren't able to tackle a guest house (two small rooms and a bathroom) but that was understandable given the amount of work required for the main house. Our goal was to get the place at a baseline level to commence regular cleaning (every other week.)

03/11/2013

Kristi Y.

I work from home and made sure to let the company know that I needed the cleaning to be completed by a certain time. The cleaners were 1.5 hours late due to car problems. I understand that these things happen but no one called to let me know or to give me the option of rescheduling the cleaning at the time of the appointment. I requested a deep cleaning and was very specific about this. The resulting work seemed adequate for a weekly cleaning but did not meet my expectations of a deep cleaning. For example, the master bathroom shower wasn't fully cleaned (the cleaning only extended to the bottom half of the shower) and I had specifically asked for attention to be paid to this area. It seemed that there wasn't any communication between the person who came to give me an estimate on the work and the people who actually did the work.

Description of Work
A deep cleaning for a house was requested.

02/03/2013

Eraina V.

Due to scheduling difficulties with my contractor, I was desperate when I contacted Impeccable cleaning service inquiring into fees and availability. My carpets were scheduled to be installed the next day and the post construction clean up had yet to be arranged. I was greatly relieved by the costs, availability and customer service afforded me by Impeccable cleaning service. An appointment was scheduled for the next day (they fit me into a tight schedule because they understood my predicament and were willing to help!). The cleaning team arrived on time and did a thorough job. My carpets were installed the next day and the construction went on without a hitch. Thank you Impeccable cleaning service for your consideration and professional services.

Description of Work
Impeccable cleaning service did a thorough post construction clean up on my three bedroom, 2 bath rebuilt town home style condo-including removing light debris from floors to enable next day carpet installation, washed windows, cleaned grout from bathroom and floor tiles, cleaned out dust from drawers, cabinets and walls.