Conner Plumbing

Founded 1954 • With Angi since September 2007

Drain it plumbing

Trained technicians are available for emergency services and to answer any questions!

r & L Plumbing Partnership

r and l plumbing was established in 2013. owned and operated with over 40 years of construction and plumbing experience. we are based out of california servicing california. we offer everything from water heater install and repair to line location and camera inspections to ground up and new construction. anything plumbing anytime!

Empire Plumbing, Inc.

***Now serving Orange County and Riverside areas*** Orange & Riverside Counties 714.904.6988 Inland Empire 909.559.0968 Here at Empire Plumbing our purpose is to make out clients lives more meaningful through integrity and quality work.

Offers by Empire Plumbing, Inc. on Angi

12/28/2011

They did a good job and I would use them again.

Description of Work
They did plumbing work for me.

Category plumbing

09/05/2007

I paid good money for Conners to come out and hopefully fix the plumbing problem. In a few days it was backed up again. This was not a good experience. I did not even bother calling them to come out again. I called another company.

Description of Work
I was having drain problems with the commode in the bathroom. The repairman used a plumbers snake to unclog the pipe however the same problem came back again.

Category drain cleaning