High Tech Services

California: Contractors
07/31/2023

18810 Roscoe Blvd

North Ridge, CA 91324

High Tech Services, is a family owned business by Professipnal people who have more than 25 years of experience. We Serve both Residential and Commercial Clients. Our services cover but not limited to HVAC and Electrical . Additional phone number 8187893081 3104828481...

electrician (6)HVAC Companies (5)

01/18/2020

Sandra S.

Fast and efficient. The service call is a bit pricey!

Description of Work
Install replacement patio light fixture

Work Completed On 01/18/2020

01/05/2019

Shally D.

Had the parts and fixed it. Fast and punctual.

Description of Work
Replaced the starter on the furnace.

Work Completed On 01/05/2019

08/17/2018

Christopher C.

Our A/C broke down completely during a recent heatwave. We contacted 10 companies for bids. Half ignored us or said they were too busy to take new work for at least the next few months. One company quoted $25,000 without even coming to the house. High Tech was one of 3 companies with a reasonable bid that we considered---in large part because they did a thorough inspection of before giving us an estimate. They were the only company that examined the duct work in the attic! So I trusted their estimate the most. They were also made the first appointment after our A/C broke, were the second to get us the estimate, and had the second earliest appointment to actually do the work. Now, our house finally cools again!

Description of Work
HVAC replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 08/17/2018

07/09/2018

Dale Y.

Came home from vacation and it was 109 degrees outside and 90 degrees inside the house. Could not get cool air out of the A/C system because the condenser unit outside would not start. High Tech was the only company willing to come on a Saturday evening. We were dying. Sam and Joseph called to let me know when they would arrive (in the 2 hour time window I was given). They let me know the capacitor needed updating and gave me a price which I agreed to. They cleaned up the unit, replaced the capacitor, and also updated the fuse box for the unit. Were done in about 30 minutes. Finally we had cool air and could live.

Description of Work
A/C Condenser cleaned up and updated

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 07/07/2018

06/28/2018

Jennifer T.

I got several estimates and there’s was the best price and they were the best at giving me all the details in a timely manner so I knew exactly what I was getting. They did exactly what they said they would and showed up when they said they would and we’re able to get the job done in a timely manner. They were professional and trustworthy. I will be using them I. The future to come and maintain the system. Very happy with there work.

Description of Work
Complete Heating and AC replacement and upgrade. 4 ton

Work Completed On 06/28/2018

06/14/2018

Gagik M.

Guys responded righ away, came by on a Sunday. They were very transparent, provided cost estimate and came back on Monday and finished the work. They went above and beyond the work, but charged only the original quoted price. Great guys, hard working, responsive and punctual. Teying to figure out what other projects I can give them.

Description of Work
LED Light installation, Ceiling Fans and Electrical work

Work Completed On 06/14/2018

05/24/2018

Harold G.

Tech showed up right on time, did the work quickly, cleaned up and repacked the old fan. Perfect experience. I would hire again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Ceiling fan installation

Work Completed On 05/24/2018

02/27/2018

David S.

Adel and his team were incredible. The recessed lights that we got were put in perfectly, and we love how the work turned out. They also did a great job repairing a breaker panel and installing circuits for appliances that the previous owner of our place had done poorly. We feel much better about all of our electrical components after Adel and his team did their work. They were highly flexible regarding timing (I had to reschedule due to some issues on my own end and the team was highly accommodating in coming at a different time) and very fast and efficient in getting their work done, without compromising quality from all i can tell. I would definitely recommend Adel and his team highly!

Description of Work
Recessed lights, circuits for appliances, HVAC repair, replace breaker panel

Work Completed On 02/27/2018