PACIFIC OFFICE EQUIPMENT

With Angi since August 2006

AIO Integrations LLC

AIO provides computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices. We are the only company on Angi.com with a BBB A+ rating providing nation-wide IT support on-site/remote services from over 1500 locations. You can call us directly at 832-402-1335, option 1 for sales, to be connected to a sales engineer if you need immediate help. You can also visit our website at https://aiosupport.net. We look forward to helping you!

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi
My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
All American Remote Access Computer Repair

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Premium Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Remote Access Computer Repair on Angi

10/18/2007

My Cannon BJC-4300 printer had stopped printing. After a very frustrating visit to the Cannon web site to find an authorized repair shop, I called their 1-800 number. A voice recorder listed only one facility (subject company) in the greater Sacramento area!! The phone number I logged was a digit off (my hearing? or their poor voice quality? or their wrong number?). In any event, the company was o...

Description of Work
At the one(?) staff office, I spoke to Fadi. He was quite knowledgeable and assessed the problem at the counter. The estimate to fix was $120 (before tax) which included replacing print head and servicing. We discussed the issue of buying a new one versus fixing the existing. Since I was satisfied with my eight year old printer and did not wish to throw it away for a newer model, I went the repair route. I appreciated his frankness. Now the printer works like new! I liked the one on one exchange with the owner.

Category computer repair

08/03/2006

Mr. Salhani was very pleasant to deal with. He fixed the clogged printer nozzles on the spot & advised me how to prevent the problem from occurring again. He said to call him anytime with printer questions.

Description of Work
I took my wife's printer to this shop to get a repair estimate. The shop owner fixed it on the spot for $25.00 and gave me advice on how to avoid the problem in the future. While in his shop I purchased several aftermarket printer cartridges for a lot less money than original equipment. His cartridge prices were comparable to web prices.

Category computer repair