PACIFIC OFFICE EQUIPMENT

5802 WATT AVE

NORTH HIGHLANDS, CA 95660

10/18/2007

Margaret D.

My Cannon BJC-4300 printer had stopped printing. After a very frustrating visit to the Cannon web site to find an authorized repair shop, I called their 1-800 number. A voice recorder listed only one facility (subject company) in the greater Sacramento area!! The phone number I logged was a digit off (my hearing? or their poor voice quality? or their wrong number?). In any event, the company was on Angie's List with the correct phone number. I took my printer to the office on a Friday. It was fixed and I picked it up the following Monday, as promised.

Description of Work
At the one(?) staff office, I spoke to Fadi. He was quite knowledgeable and assessed the problem at the counter. The estimate to fix was $120 (before tax) which included replacing print head and servicing. We discussed the issue of buying a new one versus fixing the existing. Since I was satisfied with my eight year old printer and did not wish to throw it away for a newer model, I went the repair route. I appreciated his frankness. Now the printer works like new! I liked the one on one exchange with the owner.

Category computer repair

08/03/2006

DOUGLAS L.

Mr. Salhani was very pleasant to deal with. He fixed the clogged printer nozzles on the spot & advised me how to prevent the problem from occurring again. He said to call him anytime with printer questions.

Description of Work
I took my wife's printer to this shop to get a repair estimate. The shop owner fixed it on the spot for $25.00 and gave me advice on how to avoid the problem in the future. While in his shop I purchased several aftermarket printer cartridges for a lot less money than original equipment. His cartridge prices were comparable to web prices.

Category computer repair

Computer Coach

Jim Gray, Computer Coach, is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. I provide computer support and coaching for individuals and small businesses in Sonoma and Marin Counties. I have over 35 years of professional experience in technology, dealing with computer support, applications, PCs, MACs, iPhones, Android phones, tablets, and networks, I do both remote support and onsite visits. Please contact me to arrange for me to assist you now. Help is on the way!

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
    Mike's Computer Repair

Please call Mike at 480-580-9648. I opened Mike's Computer Repair (480-580-9648) in 1994 with the desire to provide honest, reliable and friendly computer services in Maricopa County and across the United States. I provide on-site computer repair at your home or office for any problems or upgrade issues you may be having. I am also able to use remote access software to control your computer and address problems without having to visit. Not sure what to do? Call 480-580-9648 and It will always be Mike that answers the phone! 480-580-9648