Bruno Ferazza Tree Service LLC

10/31/2023

Chili Hill Road

NEWCASTLE, CA 95658

Tree Service and Stump Grinding

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Bruno Ferazza Tree Service was established in 1981 by Bruno Ferazza in Mountain View, California. The company serviced clients in the Bay Area for over 20 years and earned a reputation for personable and professional tree service. In 2001, Bruno Ferazza Tree Service relocated to Newcastle, CA bringing personable and professional residential and commercial tree service to the Sacramento Area. We provide tree services to counties including Sacramento, Placer, Amador and El Dorado. Bruno Ferazza Tree Service is a family owned company that believes in quality NOT quantity. We take pride in our work and prefer taking the time to really understand your landscaping needs, so that the job is completed right – the first time. Aesthetics and the health of your trees come first. The certified arborists at Bruno Ferazza Tree Service are fully licensed and insured. We have the expertise and the knowledge to solve any tree trimming or safe removal dilemma you may have and strive for complete customer satisfaction. Complete Commercial & Residential Tree Service. We offer professional tree service including tree trimming & stump removals. We look forward to serving our Angie's List Clients. Award winning....

tree service (1048)lawn care (31)firewood company (16)

10/12/2021

Doug B.

Bruno Ferazza tree service just completed a fairly big job for me. I have nothing but great things to say about the service. David, the owner, is very professional, knowledgeable and easy to deal with. I needed the work done by a certain date. Although I waited too long to call David he was able to move other jobs to accommodate my deadline! The crew he sent was very friendly and experienced. They did an excellent job removing the many limbs from my front and back yard big old trees. They also did a good job cleaning up. On top of all that, the cost was very reasonable. I will definitely use Bruno Ferazza Tree service again!

Description of Work
Trim Limbs Big Old Trees

Work Completed On 10/07/2021

06/28/2021

Jan I.

David Ferazza was on time and gave me excellent advise. He was a very pleasant man. I would definitely call him again.

Description of Work
Received excellent advise on curling leaves on Redbud Tree

Work Completed On 06/28/2021

05/31/2021

Lori K.

The team exceeded my expectations with their expertise and customer service. Pricing was competitive. End results outstanding. I'll only contact this company in the future.

Description of Work
Extensive trimming for 2 mature trees

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

Thank you so much!! Customer feed back is critical to us and we are so happy to hear you are satisfied with all the work. Please don not hesitate to reach out anytime. We appreciate you!

03/12/2021

Bruce F.

David was on time as usual to provide an estimate and he was able to schedule the work sooner than expected. Ross and his three man crew arrived on time to complete the work which went smoothly. All debris was removed from the roof and the yard. This is the fourth time we have used Bruno Ferazza and our neighbor has used them a few times as well. Each time they have done an excellent job.

Description of Work
One large Mulberry tree removed and on another tree, a large branch removed that was hanging over the roof.

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

Thanks for the kind words [Member Name Removed]. Always nice to see a familiar face and continue consistent service. As always, we greatly appreciate the referrals around the neighborhood and look forward to seeing you next time!

02/24/2021

Heather C.

The guys worked so hard and are very polite, knowledgeable, and pleasant. This is the second time I have had Bruno Ferazza Tree Service and will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Seven trees pruned and an oak tree topped.

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

01/03/2021

Mary B.

Excellent work! All done to perfection! The crew does an impeccable job. I had a couple of concerns regarding more extensive pruning after the job was done. David had the guys return the next day to complete things to my satisfaction. As usual, everything was cleaned up at the end of the job, leaving the property neat and clean. I’ve been using David Ferazza for about 10 years. I wouldn’t consider using anyone else.

Description of Work
Mature Bradford pear pollarded; 2 Japanese maples and 2 Creoe Myrtles trimmed/pruned

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure to work for you and we are here to answer any questions and will be here if you need assistance in the future. We cannot stress how important customers like you are. So again, thank you!!

11/11/2020

Steven M.

Great. The finished job was as agreed upon. Very professional crew. On time, respectful, communicated with owner as the work progressed, cleaned up after. And great price.

Description of Work
Removed 40 ft pine tree, crowned and thinned an oak, cleaned and thinned liquid amber and tulip trees

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

08/06/2020

Renee H.

They were quick and did a great job. They even chipped some extra branches we had recently trimmed from other trees.

Description of Work
Tree removal.

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

07/19/2020

Evelyn W.

They did an excellent job. The crew arrived punctually, were very careful to make sure the branches did not fall into the neighbors yards, and removed all the debris afterwards. They were very professional and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Had 4 large trees and other branches removed.

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

07/07/2020

Kathleen V.

Tree looks good. Damage to my property not yet repaired. Felt like I was being asked to renegotiate work agreement. An unpleasant experience.

Description of Work
Tree trim. Bush removal. Cleanup.

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]: We appreciate your feedback! Although extremely rare, we take reviews offering any and all concerns very seriously including your comments here. Rest assured we will discuss your comments with the entire team as we strive to do our very best to satisfy each and every one of our valued customers. It is unfortunate your review failed to mention that we communicated with you immediately and regularly regarding the accidental damage of the fence on your property and promptly scheduled repair just a couple days after your job was completed. We are disappointed that your review fails to mention this important point. While mistakes do happen, we will always do everything we can to rectify accidental damage we are responsible for and this occurrence was no exception. It would not be fair for our customers to assume otherwise based on your comments. We wish you all the best and once again, thank you for taking the time.

Tree Service – Trimming, Pollarding, Mistletoe Removal, Weight Reduction, Roof Clearance, Line Clearance, Safe Removals, Stump Grinding, Chipping, Crane Work, & Firewood.

Tree planting