Benefit National Property Management, Inc.

With Angi since April 2012

3.3

Property Management

Our Philosophy is simple. Treat our client’s homes as if they were our own, always provide exceptional Customer Service, and constantly strive to be the best in our Industry. Abide by these 3 principles and everything else falls into place. We want to exceed your expectations from a Property Management Company and are up to the challenge....

Regency Property Management

Regency Property Management serves landlords throughout Southern California. We specialize in professional management services for owners of all types of rental properties -- Single and multi-family income rentals (including condos and townhomes), apartment buildings and condominium associations. Once you become a member of the Regency family you can expectt the following services: • Rent Collection -- Semi-Annual Interior Inspections • Lease Administration -- 24-Hour Emergency Response • Rent Market Review -- Tenant Screening • Full Financial Reporting -- Lease Negotiations & Renewals • Budget Projection & Cost Tracking -- Assistance to legal Services • Routine Maintenance -- Tenant Relations • Preventative Maintenance -- Regular Site Inspections • Detailed Monthly & Weekly Activity Log -- Marketing Vacancies

Offers by Regency Property Management on Angi
McCabe Property Management

McCabe Property Management offers full service SM/MD/LG HOA management specializing in repairing "broken/troubled" HOA's. Our dedicated team is here 24/7 to enhance our clients quality of life! No jobs too BIG no jobs too SMALL-We do it all! Some of the detailed services we provide are: *Full financial management *Asset management/protection *Full maintenance service *Compliance/regulatory management *24/7 emergency response services *HOA health & stability assessment *Owner/Board of Director Risk Assessment *Tailored online & app based homeowner/tenant portal *100% competitive pricing meet & beat all others Call us today!! Our dedicated team is here 24/7 to provide you with a 100% RISK FREE consultation at no obligation to you!! No job is too BIG no job is too SMALL-We do it all!

09/06/2013

I found them on Angie's List and we are happy with them. They keep in touch with us and I have had no negative experiences with them. They are a good company and the price is a flat $99 monthly. They keep good communication between us and the tenant so that we don't really have to be in the middle of it. Whenever I email them about anything I get a response right back. They have always been where ...

Description of Work
We have had our property with Benefit National Property Management since April.

Category property management

Thank you for your great review. If there is anything else we can do for you please do not hesitate to call or e-mail us for a quick response. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

05/21/2013

It has been a completely miserable experience. The bottomline is that if an issue does not make a house uninhabitable then they don't see the need to repair it. It's amazing to me that we're supposed to continue paying the same rent and they don't have to fix stuff if they don't want to. This company is completely unprofessional! I wouldn't send my worst enemy to them to rent a house.

Description of Work
From a tenant's perspective it is very clear that Benefit National is really just concerned with who is paying their commission. I am not one to write reviews because I understand that they primarily come from people that are unhappy but in this case and for my family I needed to write one on this company. We have held up to our end of the lease in every way. Our problem originally started with the actual homeowner driving by and then calling the property management company and complaining that we let the grass die. The grass is Bermuda and goes dormant in the winter and I told the company this. They in turn told us it was our responsibility to maintain the lawn and that they were giving us a month to revive the lawn. They eventually sent out their own landscaper and he commented on how great the yard looked and that no amount of water or fertilizer would green up grass that was dormant. This went on for several weeks between us and the company. We then found out that the homeowner had made threats about wanting to fight me because I wasn't keeping the yard up...this was absolutely ridiculous to want to fight someone over such a ridiculous reason. I then went to the property manager's office and Told them that I was very concerned for my family's safety and that we no longer felt comfortable renting a home from this homeowner. By the way, we love the house and the neighbors and do not want to have to move. We're a military family and move enough as it is but not knowing what this person is capable of is enough for me to leave. I thought the property management company would understand but that has not been the case at all! Without ever meeting or even talking to the homeowner the company took the homeowner's side and told me that everything I said was not true. Things have broken in the home and they have refused to fix them. For instance, there was a water softener in the house that stopped working and they said they would not replace it. Being from Texas where there is hard water this was a feature that we liked about the house and helped in making our decision to rent the house over other houses. Benefit National told me this was a luxury and that I didn't need it and that the house was still habitable. There is much more to this story! I really just cannot believe how unprofessional they have been in the whole process. We are a very good family and take extremely good care of the house. We do not deserve to be treated this way by anyone. I would tell you to look elsewhere if you're thinking of renting from a property management company.

05/13/2013

e e estimate that was twice the pricehear back fom them for aprox. a week and

Description of Work
Their rep. met me at 9:am.on May 2,m2013. We walked the property and we agreed on the work that had to be done.. A painter arrived at 11:30 am and gave me a price that was approx. double on what was orginal est. price.. I didn't hear back from them until May9, with the info. that I received from the painter. No est. o n Drappes, carpet or plumbing I'm still waiting!!!!!! J.Whitlow

Category property management

We apologize for the late response. We have just now gained the ability to respond to Angies List reviews. Would you mind e-mailing me the details of your transaction? I would love the opportunity to correct any mistakes that were made on our behalf.

05/06/2012

After phone call with Benefit National, an online service request was submitted. Within hours the service requested was arranged. Confirmed by email. Fast response.

Description of Work
Pool pump required servicing. Owner was notified by Benefit National. Pump is now scheduled for repair.

Category property management

Thank you for taking the time to post a positive review. We truly appreciate your time and effort. Thank you again!

Full Service Residential Property Management $99 Flat Monthly Fee Rent Collection Repair Management Lease Marketing Move-In/Out Inspections Eviction Management Financial Statements

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal