Rivera's Fine Flooring Inc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2015

16890 CHURCH ST BLDG 15 UNIT F

Morgan Hill, CA 95037

Flooring product selection and installation. We only carry quality flooring products. At Rivera's Fine Flooring, our goal is to help you with your flooring install and purchase. Wood or Laminate? Carpet or Vinyl? We’ll guide you through the decisions, providing fresh options and then stand back while you choose your favorites. We pull it all together into a home or office design that is beautiful, functional and uniquely yours. Rivera's Fine Flooring supervises the entire project start to finish....

flooring (4)carpet installation (2)hardwood floors (1)

06/08/2021

They were really good. Their price was good. They were responsive.

Description of Work
They installed laminate floor for me.

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

06/07/2021

It was good. They were nice. They did a good job. They came on time.

Description of Work
They did my waterproof floor for me.

Work Completed On 11/07/2020

03/31/2021

They provided a detailed estimate with itemization for the different options. Work started on-time as scheduled and was completed in less than 2 days with very good quality. Great follow-up on any additional requests.

Description of Work
Install SPC Floor

Category carpet installation

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

10/11/2016

I highly recommend Rivera's to anyone seeking high quality work and customer service.

Description of Work
Thank you Rivera's Fine Flooring for helping me regain trust in contractors. I had a hardwood job started in March by another company and it was never completed. After numerous calls, I decided to find another company to finish the work. Wanting to support local business, I decided to give Rivera's a call. They were very responsive and acted quickly. I had the floor done in a matter of days and they matched the existing flooring perfectly. Because of their quality work and expertise, I decided to go ahead and have them quote the floor work I needed to get done in the master bedroom and bath. I promptly received a quote from the owner, Javier, and that work was completed quickly & flawlessly.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 10/07/2016

04/07/2015

Javier and his team at Rivera's Fine Flooring did an excellent job installing new hardwood floors in my home. I was really impressed by how quickly they were able to get everything done and at how great the place looked when they were finished. They even cleaned everything up and hauled away the waste. I own a duplex and am in the process of updating both units. When it comes time to update the se...

Description of Work
Removed old flooring, installed new bamboo floors and baseboards.

Work Completed On 03/12/2015

Flooring Sales & Installation – Hardwood, Laminate, LVP, LVT, Carpet, & Vinyl.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check