Home Handyworks

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2012

Owner operated....

Jon R Crase Construction

Company has been in business since 1978 when Jon Crase started remodeling after stepping away from college. Jon Initially worked in the feild by himself until he felt the need to hire help, now some those same people have been with Jon for over 26 years. The company still does a lot of remodeling and also added restoration work back in 1980 where he is able to take a burned down home and turn it into something new and exciting for such a tragedy. Many restorations turn into a time to make changes and turn families back around to look forward to returning to their new home. It has certainly been a great business over the past 32 years now and what really is exciting these days is that we are now making new homes for our customer's children that are now old enough to own their own.

Summer Sun Landscape

**Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!** With the artistic skill you want, and the professionalism you seek, Summer Sun Landscape will work hard to make sure you have the exterior you've always wanted. Call us today!

Offers by Summer Sun Landscape on Angi
LANDSCAPE PROS ML,INC

Landscape Pros ML, Inc. was founded by Martin Lemuz in 1994. We have been serving the San Francisco Bay Area and surrounding communities since then. Over the years, we have grown in experience, skills and assets to become one of the premier Landscape construction companies in our area. We pride ourselves in our ability to provide our clientele with a friendly, courteous, fully professional service, able to implement all facets of exquisite outdoor environments and living spaces. Please feel free to contact us with questions and comments. We look forward to the opportunity to share additional information and references regarding our company and our services. Sincerely, Martin Lemuz Founder of Landscape Pros ML, Inc. Office Phone Number: (408) 920-7718

07/02/2018

A lot less expensive then I thought.

Description of Work
Loose kitchen tiles, rotten support underneath.

Category ceramic tile,handyman service

07/07/2016

I looked on the internet for ways to patch asphalt. I found a few, one was called "Fastpatch pourable asphalt repair", made by "Pavement Repair Products Co." I emailed the link to Home Handyworks (run by Bruce Horner) and asked if he was interested in doing the job. He responded positively, and said go ahead and order the kit. I ordered the kit Wednesday and it arrived Monday. I gave Bruce a range...

Description of Work
I needed to patch some defects in my curb and street near the curb. Asphalt repair.

Category handyman service

10/08/2014

Category handyman service

05/13/2014

We had good experience with them. We called them on a Sunday and he came out within a couple of hours.

Description of Work
Home Handyworks fixed our washing machine.

Category appliance repair

05/12/2014

I've been very pleased when working with Bruce. He's on time, thorough, conscientious, and creative when troubleshooting issues. He's also professional, reasonably priced, highly reliable, and backs up his work. I highly recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Bruce does everything for me since my husband passed away such as plumbing, mailbox repair, carpentry, and many other small projects.

Category handyman service,plumbing

Handymen, remodeling kitchen, bathroom & general, drywall, decks & porches, fencing, cabinet making, ceramic tile, glass & mirrors, plumbing, lighting, appliance repair – large & small, windows, screen, doors, wallpapering, ceiling fans, flooring, masonry, tree, awnings, computer sales, installation & repair.

Check, PayPal