GRASS FARM

With Angi since June 2010

Golden Gutters Cleaning and Garden Services

Golden Gutters Cleaning and Garden Services service is gutter and Garden company serving Peninsula area. Golden Gutter Cleaning & Garden services will complete your project on time and on budget- guaranteed we do gutter cleaning , installation, repair and complete garden service. We are a family owned business. We speak bilingual English & Spanish.

Landscaping Bay Area

Landscaping Bay Area is a company located in Redwood City California. It was created back in 2005, and with my team we bring a combined experience of over 27 years. Landscaping Bay Area commercial and residential landscape services include landscape design & installation, landscape maintenance, irrigation installation, irrigation programming, irrigation repairs, seasonal planter bed color design & installation, tree care, tree removal and tree pruning. Our landscaping service area covers the following neighborhoods: Saratoga, Los Gatos, Burlingame, Belmont, SAn Mateo, San Carlos, Redwood City, Menlo Park, Palo Alto, Los Altos, Portola Valley, Woodside plus areas in between. Call us today 650 537-7920

Offers by Landscaping Bay Area on Angi

06/30/2014

Description of Work
We used Grass Farms to purchase sod. Their price was fair and the sod was cut fresh that morning for us.

Category lawn service

Thank you [member name remove] for the great review! We look forward to giving you great products and service in the future. Sincerely, Debbie Barncord Grass Farm Garden Accents

07/01/2013

From initial phone call to delivery, the entire experience went very smoothly. The quality of the sod, now that it has set is excellent, and we get many comments on how good our yard now looks.

Description of Work
Deliver grass

06/21/2011

I had decided to replace the bed of weeds and grab grass with a new lawn. I had been referred by my Uncle and neighbor to the Grass Farm over the local home improvement stores as the GF cuts the sod the morning they deliver it. I called the GF in Morgan Hill in late May, after hours (Open: 7am to 12pm, M-F), and left a message to get some price quotes. I didn't get a call back, but figured since m...

Description of Work
Called for sod pricing, called again to place sod order & had sod delivered saturday morning, 6/11/11.