AW Construction

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/31/2021

1132 W 20th St

Merced, CA 95340

It can be a daunting task looking for not only the right contractor for your job but also the right contractor for you. We completely understand what you're going through. We know every customer has different desires, different needs and different schedules. We're not only here to turn your ideas into reality but to make it a memorable experience every step of the way. Call us right now, no matter where you are in the planning process....

home remodeling (12)lighting (2)Patios (1)roofing (1)

01/11/2021

Andrew and his crew were extremely professional during our remodel. Work was done in a timely manner and Andrew kept us apprised of every step during the construction. Any questions were immediately addressed which was invaluable as I did not have to wait for responses. I highly recommend AW Construction and will/ would use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2021

Photo for AW Construction  - 1132 W 20th St, Merced, CA - 39128523

08/31/2020

Had a kitchen remodel done and I couldn’t be happier with the whole process! Andrew and his crew were great guys to have around while working at our home. They accommodated every request we had and were in great communication throughout the remodel. 5 Stars for sure !!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2020

08/31/2020

Andrew Garcia just finished our master bathroom remodel, and it is absolutely beautiful!! From start to finish, service/construction was professional, organized and timely. The contractor (Andrew) communicated with us daily confirming work of crews and updates of progress. He ensured that protective drop cloths were used (daily before work and collected after work) along with daily cleanup - not e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Master Bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2020

07/29/2020

Andrews team did a great job 👏 the only problem I had was Andrews attitude he was mostly in a bad mood it was very professional showing me bad attitude during the project im not sure if I would hire again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom and kitchen upgrade

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2020

07/13/2020

They were extremely professional and kind! Got the work done quickly with amazing results and cleaned up nicely before leaving.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New sliding glass door

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2020

03/13/2020

Took awhile. Have to do little things here and there and still not done. Missing my bedroom window blinds and hardware for my curtain rods.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lower half of house (flooded)

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

02/28/2020

All work was done very professionally. All crews were very friendly. Andrew did a real good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2020

02/03/2020

Andrew and his team were amazing. After months of trying to find contractors to quote and start work in a timely manner, I found AW Construction who came out straight away, quoted me and started my project all in my time frame. I was kept up to speed on what would be happening daily and even though I changed my mind a few times, Andrew had his crew here to make sure it was finished on time. My bat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2020

12/12/2019

Everyone's nightmare, home break-in. When I began my search for a trusted contractor, AW Construction was first to respond. Andrew responded within one hour had called me to set up an appointment and we met the next day. When he arrived at my residence he was very professional and his first words were that he was very sorry that we had to experience the violation of our home. He did reassure me th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Burglary- Door Replacement and repairs .

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/24/2019

10/08/2019

Andrew is a class act, all around. This bathroom remodel is the second job he’s done for us in our family home (did trim/finish work before) and we know we can depend on him to communicate the whole way through and get the job done right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

We offer additions to existing structures, house renovations, remodeling of bathroom, kitchen and house, major home repairs and remodels to accommodate a disability.

Financing, Check, Visa, MasterCard