ZAAAP Garage Door Repair

Founded 2007 • With Angi since February 2019

29532 Vacation Dr

Menifee, CA 92587

Top rated garage door service! We at ZAAAP garage door repair take care of all areas in the Pasadena and Arcadia area. We are there when needed most - 24 hour service. Professional and fast. We give an estimated of pricing over the phone or in person. We will let the customer know step by step on what needs to be done. We are a family business and we give honest and the best service in town. We provide: Garage door repair Garage door cables Garage door off track Garage door springs Garage door opener repair Garage door opener installation Garage door sensors Garage door remote control Garage door drums repair Garage door trolly repair Garage door installation ...

05/19/2021

Tricia R.

Amazing!!! Answered the phone, he redid his route so he could get right to us. Worked, fast and was effective. Did not try And up sell!!!!!

Description of Work
Broken door

Hi Happy to help And thanks

01/04/2021

Christopher B.

Shawn is a great guy and really good at what he does. Always communicates and is very honest and takes pride in his work. Highly recommend him to fix anything you need with your garage door.

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Thanks for the feedback

12/31/2020

Steve L.

Shawn was professional and he explained the work as he was doing it. I would highly recommend Shawn.

Description of Work
Garage Door repair

Hi [Member Name Removed] thanks And I’m happy to help and happy new year

12/27/2020

Susana M.

Awesome! Shawn is kind and knowledgeable. He contacted us shortly after we submitted a request. He offered to fit us in at the end of a busy day. He quickly found the problem and corrected it. He generously gave us his services as a Christmas present! We will be contacting Zaaap again in the future!

Description of Work
Garage Door wouldn’t close

Category garage doors

Happy to be there when needed Thank you

12/06/2020

Danae S.

Shawn was very helpful and friendly. He made us a priority and came on time to assess the problem quickly. He came Covid-19 prepared, and was done installing 2 springs in about an hour. He even tuned up our neighbors garage door when finished with us. 5 star service!

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Thanks [Member Name Removed] Happy to help

12/02/2020

David S.

Shawn was amazing, I thought I needed a new garage door. He first assess what needed to be done, look at the make and model of the door. Then gave me my options and what would be his first choice. I took Shawn's choice of repairing the door, he did an excellent job showed me how to reset the door and gave me choices on what I could do if anything went wrong. Shawn also gave me a military discount. I will definitely be calling him again if anything goes wrong and definitely telling everybody on the block about him, he's first rate!

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Hi [Member Name Removed] Thanks for the feedback I’m happy to help

11/21/2020

K S.

I was expecting to need a new door and the issue was repairable for a reasonable price the same day.

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Hi [Member Name Removed] Thanks for the feedback Happy to help

10/18/2020

LuAnn P.

Shawn's experience in garage doors shows. He explained my options so I could make an informed decision. He wasn't pushy. He was able to problem solve around a huge beam that runs across my garage ceiling. He fine-tuned everything when he was finished for a well completed job. With the age of my garage door, he explained what parts are likely to fail next and I know exactly who I'll hire if that happens.

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Hi [Member Name Removed] Happy to hear that Thanks for the feedback

10/14/2020

Christopher F.

Amazing! Came out right away and even saved me with my garage door at 1130 at night! Amazing service honest great guy.

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Category garage doors

Hi Happy to help and thanks for the feedback

06/09/2020

kakiong T.

Amazing company, Shawn is the owner and he came to give me a free estimate. He was very honest, professional and with a face mask (COVID-19) In the end, I ended up with this company because of the great price given to me. One thing about Shawn is that he is a good communicator! Communication was very good. The price was also very good. The garage door was done pretty quickly, They make sure everything was working good and I was given all the info about the functionality of the motor and door. Shawn came after everything was done to have a final look and go through the work done with me so everything was properly installed and working, he did give me a final explanation of the garage door functionality. I will recommend him to my neighbors since his work was very professional and the price was really good.

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Precision Door Service

Expert garage door repair in riverside & San Bernardino county. Precision garage doors has been providing expert garage door repair in the Riverside & San Bernardino, Ca area since 2001. We fix doors right!™ we value your time— when you call precision, your call will answered by a live operator and we will schedule your appointment when it is convenient for you. We provide same day garage door repair service and never charge extra for nights & weekends. Please call now and your garage.

Superior Garage Door

Family owned business in the Inland Empire Since 1983. We provide customer service the old fashioned way. Additional phone - (800) 696-0997, (951) 351-1086. Additional email - superdoor@aol.com, superiorgaragedoorofriverside@gmail.com, info@superiorgaragedoor.com. Additional DBA - Superior Garage Door Of Riverside, Matzen Garage Door Inc. Award winning.

Offers by Superior Garage Door on Angi