RioMaid.com

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2018

Awards & Badges

P.O. Box 471

Los Angeles, CA 90078

Looking for a quality House Cleaning Service you can depend on? Well, look no further. We're RioMaid H C S, available where you need us when you need us. RioMaid.com has been committed to be the best at what we do, serving clients in the Los Angeles area by not just meeting their expectations, but exceeding them. At RioMaid we know your home deserve a special care and your office our finial touch. * At your home, we will clean your kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms and bathrooms. They will look better than you left them. We guarantee! * At your office, our professionals carefully clean and reorganized leaving that special brightness our final touch. *We know your time is valuable – when you schedule your cleaning with us, you can rest assurer that our cleaners will show up on time and ready to do the job....

Resposiveness

house cleaning (28)carpet cleaning (3)

01/26/2021

Excellent! Professional, customer care stellar, went the extra mile! Hire this company!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2021

11/20/2020

They arrived on time, did not clean several items in the kitchen and bathrooms. Work performed was ok but not equal to some of the rave notices I read about this 3 person cleaning crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thorough cleaning of a small 3 bedroom house

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2020

11/12/2020

It went pretty well and my place is a lot cleaner than when it started before the work was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General house cleanup

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2020

10/28/2020

This company busted there humps and turned on the elbow grease. They made a calcified toilet like new. Shampood my carpet. Degressed my kitchen cabinets, floor, fridge, microwave, cleaned my patio, sliding glass doors, kitchen and living room windows. So much hard work done non stop. I didn't cover everything but I am very pleased. I will use only them in the future

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Dirt Busting

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2020

09/23/2020

Professional Service. Reasonably priced. Prompt response. Cesar runs an excellent business and understands the clients needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move Out Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2020

09/18/2020

The crew showed up on time. They were very professional and got right to work. This was an elderly person's home. There was a lot to clean up. Lots of "accidents' and neglect. I'm not even sure they took a lunch break. They did a terrific job and spent around 5 hours getting the house cleaned up. I felt the fee was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A deep cleaning in an elderly person's house. Very much needed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2020

09/18/2020

They missed several areas that should have been cleaned, such as bottom of window sills, shutters, window areas that were later corrected with a razor and some “elbo grease”, underside of stove hood, higher up shelves in the kitchen, mold in the shower that was later corrected again with some Clorox, a razor and brush, and more “elbo grease”. Overall, compared to previous ‘deep cleanings of houses...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2020

08/13/2020

Absolutely fantastic -- I will definitely hire them again, and I'm actively recommending them to my friends. They cleaned longer than we were expecting, and they managed to make our kitchen - which was already pretty good - spectacular!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning of kitchen

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2020

08/13/2020

WAY above expectations. 5 1/2 hours of exceptional work. I was worried they would run when they arrived, instead they showed up promptly on time, wearing mask and made this place look like a brand new apartment. It’s so clean I barely feel comfortable walking around in here lol.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep Clean

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2020

07/26/2020

The cleaning process was absolutely spectacular! I had to leave out of town early and they were communicative about the whole process when I wasn't there. They sent me detailed photos when it was done since I couldn't be there and they did an outstanding job. They were very communicative throughout the whole process and very polite. I'm so happy with the way it turned out, even the photos looked s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed deep cleaning for my 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2020

Services are tailored to fit the specific needs of each client. Refer to online website: RioMaid.com

Outside window cleaning Steamed carpet cleaning (vacuuming only)

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal