Home 2 Renovate, Inc.

P. & E. Sapon - Roof

P. & E. Sapon - Roof

roofing
Complete Roof Replacement.

Home 2 Renovate, Inc. has been a family and friend owned and operated home improvement company since 1992 and is licensed, bonded and insured. We specialize in all types of roofing, exterior paint/stucco/coatings/sidings, windows & doors, whole house insulation, patio covers/sunrooms and gutters. We are a Better Business Bureau accredited company with a A+ rating, a League of California Homeowners member, National Association of the Remodeling Industry member. We are top rated on Better Business Bureau, HomeAdvisor, Angi, Thumbtack, Networx, Google and we are ranked as one of the Top 500 contractors in the nation with Qualified Remodeler Magazine. We believe that communication is the cornerstone of a good homeowner/contractor relationship. Call today and schedule a free quote good for a year with a product specialist....

4.3

house painting (25)window replacement (25)roofing (21)stucco (18)gutter repair (16)door installation (5)siding companies (5)Patios (3)electrician (3)stamped concrete (1)

06/27/2022

Cecilia T.

Very well. Arrived on time, cleaned up and did a great job

Description of Work
Gutters

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 06/27/2022

06/22/2022

Michael W.

1. Quality Work 2. Done in a neat and timely manner 3. Over communication by the company (talked to the company every day)

Description of Work
coating and gutters, Facia replacement and painting

Category gutter repair,house painters

Work Completed On 06/22/2022

06/19/2022

mark A.

The workmanship was only okay. But the pricing is what truly bothered me. They gave me a bid on Wed. On Friday I paid 10% down to get started. Then on Saturday they sent someone else un-announounced and he said I needed special high strength 2x4's. Like they make such a thing. This is CA, there is no need for weather treated 2x4s. He said when he came without an appointment that I had to pay $900 more for 2x4s that were needed to support the wall better than ordinary 2x4s that everyone else on earth uses. Obviously this was a scam. I had to pay or they were not going to show up on Monday. It was horrible. Me and my wife were just sick about this fabrication of facts. BECAREFUL WHEN DEALING WITH Home 2 Renovate. They are very unscrupulous and will take advantage of elderly. I am 72 and they thought they could rip me off. Now the DA of LA City is interviweing me next week to see if a crime was commited.

Description of Work
Repair garage wall that was damaged, 12 feet by 8 feet

Category picture framing,stucco,doors,stamped concrete

Work Completed On 06/19/2022

12/28/2021

Cole P.

Home 2 Renovate had an ongoing deal, $99 on a $250.00 service; I took advantage of it on Angi. When I was called, they acted obliviously about the deal and why I had first made contact. They then would not honor the deal. It is, as of now, "sold out".

Description of Work
Roof Maintenance

Work Completed On 12/27/2021

Review for Home 2 Renovate, Inc. - 3968 E Cesar E Chavez Ave, Los Angeles, CA - 39582390

Disclaimer: This is not a customer. After doing a thorough inspection on party above's roof it was far beyond a simple service. After he saw our Representative’s photo’s and saw that there would be no way to properly service his roof due to the level of dilapidation. Party above told us he understood how a $99.00 service would stop the many issues and leaks he had going on with his roof. We all even agreed that it should've been replaced 6-8 years ago. Once we touch someone’s roof they tend hold us responsible even if a new leak comes in from a totally different area which is why we are very honest and careful with homeowners letting them know if a roof is passed a simple tune up and just needs to be torn off and done right. There are some companies that would take a homeowners $99.00 put down some caulking and add a few nails here and there; knowing it really will not fix anything and then when it leaks they are nowhere to be found. That’s not us. We rather be honest and have integrity and just walk away from it if the homeowner doesn’t want a free no commitment estimate on what it would cost to do it right and for them to keep for budgeting and planning. We will always gladly service a homeowners roof...if it's serviceable.

12/16/2021

Ronald A.

We were very pleased with the efficiency and courtesy of the company employees. The painting was very thorough and expertly done. I was impressed by the amount of supervision (follow up and walk-through inspections) done by the company.

Description of Work
Exterior Paint

Category house painters

Work Completed On 12/16/2021

12/10/2021

jordan T.

I submitted an inquiry to Angie's list for a house repaint. I received a text indicating this company was interested in booking the job. I never made an appointment with them. I have no interest in hiring a GC to do a repaint. Roughly a week later two estimators show up at my home when my wife was home alone claiming that I'd made an appointment. They rang the doorbell repeatedly until she answered. Then they called me claiming they had an appointment. I didn't. This was extremely strange and unscrupulous. STAY AWAY from this company. I have tried without success to get someone on the phone from Angie's list to complain about this.

Description of Work
Painting repair

Category electrician,house painters

Work Completed On 12/08/2021

Disclaimer: This is not a customer. After multiple attempts to contact party above to explain his misunderstanding, I emailed him explaining everything in detail. In a very short version, his wife made the appointment months before and forgot about it when we showed up. She then failed to tell him that, assuming he would get upset, until I emailed him a screen shot of our CRM showing proof of the set appointment where in the notes his wife had even told us what year they had purchased the home. He said he would update or remove his rating due to the misunderstanding. It is yet to happen. We would never just show up to a homeowners house without a preset appointment. Especially a home over 40 miles from our office. That would be an 80+ mile round trip knowing that even if by luck we were able to catch the homeowners at home, we would not be let in due to there not being an appointment set. On somedays we almost have a hard time covering all of the appointments that come in and we our very grateful for that.

11/01/2021

Nancy W.

I ordered a custom made 6 piece picture window. It took a little longer than expected to arrive but once it got here it was worth the wait! The 2 Home 2 Renovate employees worked very hard in installing the window because they also had to do some repair and removal of the old damaged window and wall area. They did a great job and the new window is beautiful!! I will most likely use them again for future projects because they were thorough and efficient and seem to really care about their work.

Description of Work
Window

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 10/30/2021

Review for Home 2 Renovate, Inc. - 3968 E Cesar E Chavez Ave, Los Angeles, CA - 39534226

10/18/2021

Roger E.

Good. Employees and managers worked well.

Description of Work
Stucco

Category

Work Completed On 10/25/2021

09/02/2021

Ruel B.

The estimators were good, presentation was convincingly great.. paint materials to be used were discussed and show the thickness and quality to deflect heat (cool-wall product). However, when done, pain didn’t get even close to the presentation thickness seen during the sample material presentation. Assistant manager came to discuss additional wood needed , not even looking thru the entire balcony, standing still staring at small rotten wood , and tag a price for additional 8k. When I told him to stop the work , he then brought it down to 4K (just for a piece of beam?) I told him I have to discuss with wife, but he wanted me to sign, so he was trying to put guilt trip on me saying he drove all the way down to our place to check… I said, that was a cheap way of excuse since it is his job to be present when needed, and the replacement of rotten wood was part of the original project for 14k already… he wanted to make 8k more. Project manager, shows up but doesn't inspect if the materials being used are according to agreement. The annoying part towards the end was, he was trying to make me sign off the project even the workers still have lots to do, so he won’t have to comeback the next day. And he did not do a walk through… Shoutout: The father and son workers (George and George) are good and very professional and knowledgeable on what they do and needs to be fixed/do (very recommendable), as well as Sebastian the estimator who took time to measure and inspect for a close to accurate estimation. The PM seemed not knowing the scope of the project. Coming to the site not knowing what the estimator has prepared. That’s why the outcome, though looking good, was missing the expected cool-wall looks we signed on during presentation. Another thing, I asked for a minor change, the PM called the owner and I heard him say without measuring, to charge another 1k. I did not go for it. We are Senior Citizen, and feel like, if not taken advantage, taken for granted what really needs done… The funny thing, coincidence maybe, after all the complaints, and sour discussion/texting, and after the project was finished, my suburban was egged .. I never had this hate-experience in 20 years living in this nice and decent neighborhood… maybe random act, but fishy; we live in a col-de-sac, and whoever did it must purposely targeting my truck… they had to turn around to get a good angle for strike. The bottom line, besides the workers. I think management and owner are irresponsible and not paying attention to detail AND OVER PRICING. We paid almost 19K for the exterior-over-the-garage-balcony project and the deck-flooring replacement was not even included…. A riff-off

Description of Work
Exterior Balcony Paint, railings, sidings

Category siding,house painters,patios

Work Completed On 08/31/2021

Review for Home 2 Renovate, Inc. - 3968 E Cesar E Chavez Ave, Los Angeles, CA - 39470584

We always aim to deliver quality work throughout and at the end of any project we take on; hence this customers "shoutout" to our crews (the real stars of any job we perform) as he mentioned above. The owners of H2R spoke with this customer and he said "the crew cleaned up well daily, the quality of there workmanship 5 stars". We were baffled by this 1 star review. Our project managers had nothing but good notes and interactions with this customer. Most compelling thing was he signed a job completion certificate at the end of the project and checked off all boxes for satisfaction, catalog referrals, and would recommend us to his friends & family. He probably doesn't realize how this affects the moral of the company that delivered a solid product and quality work, despite us working with him on the costs of additional work needed and requested by him. If your reading this judge us by the many happy customers. That's what you'll get with us. Satisfaction.

07/28/2021

Nalisa M.

I had gutters and attic insulation installed. Instead of routing the glass blower through the front door they chose to go through the window (about two feet apart) and they bent the screen on the window due to lack of care (I hadn't moved in yet, house was completely renovated)They gave me a whole work order and said they would fix and they have not. they came by my home when I was not there and turned it upside down. I would not recommend since they don't stand by their work. The ones who you negotiate the contract with aren’t the ones who do the repairs. Its like they round up people who stand in front of Home Depot looking for work. I could have gone to home depot and hired those guys directly, skip the middle man. The people who you deal with do great lip service but take no accountability. Since they did write up a work order for my window and not repair it I plan to take further action.

Description of Work
Seamless Gutters/Attic Insulation

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

We always strive to get the job done efficiently. Our customer have never done this work before themselves, so some thing they must consider before pulling a long tube of insulation to shoot throughout, is the layout of the home and accessibility of the attic hatch. In this case, through the window. During the process we had accidently damaged the window screen. One of the owners of the company had reached out to this customer of the accident and gladly agreed to have it fixed and has been since. We have called this customer to follow up on multiple occasions, left messages and sent her a text msg with a picture of the new window screen installed. We provide a workmanship warranty for all products and services we are contracted to perform. One thing to mention is this customer is trying to slander our business with false statements such as "they round up people who stand in front of Home Depot". Simply not true and we will not tolerate such false claims. All of our crews are licensed and never day laborers. We will report this to Angi's list to have it removed or edited before we take any further action on such assumed accusations.

Room Additions/Add-ons, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodels, Plumbing, Tankless Water Heaters, Fences, Landscaping & HVAC.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Home 2 Renovate, Inc.

How is Home 2 Renovate, Inc. overall rated?

Home 2 Renovate, Inc. is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5.

What days are Home 2 Renovate, Inc. open?

Home 2 Renovate, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Home 2 Renovate, Inc. provide

Home 2 Renovate, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Does Home 2 Renovate, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Home 2 Renovate, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Home 2 Renovate, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Home 2 Renovate, Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Home 2 Renovate, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Home 2 Renovate, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Home 2 Renovate, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Home 2 Renovate, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Home 2 Renovate, Inc.?

Yes, Home 2 Renovate, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Home 2 Renovate, Inc. offer?

Home 2 Renovate, Inc. offers the following services: Roofing, Exterior Paint/Stucco/Coatings, Windows, Whole House Insulation, Patio Covers and Gutters.

Are there any services Home 2 Renovate, Inc. does not offer?