Construction Services

Founded 1973 • With Angi since June 2010

We have been in business over 40 years. We have over 210 local job references available upon request. We are Diamond Certified, We have A+ rating with the BBB. Highest 5 star rating from "Service Magic."...

Method Paving

Method Paving

If you’re looking for a paving contractor that provides superior work, affordable prices and outstanding customer service, your search is over. Method Paving of Santa Clara has earned a reputation for all three. Owner Rick Pestana is a degreed Construction Engineer with over a decade of experience designing and executing residential paving projects. His background in analyzing materials used in the composition of paving stones gives him an added dimension of expertise. Method Paving specializes in paving stones and natural stone surfaces for driveways, walkways, patios, pools, decks and similar applications. The company offers the customer the ability to work with a single contractor throughout the improvement process. There’s no handoff between sales people from one company and service providers from another. The Method Paving team gets to know you, and the vision you have for your home, and can deliver a product perfectly matched to that vision. You’ll be amazed at the selection of colors, patterns and shapes to choose from, and even more amazed at the quality and affordability. It all starts with a call to Rick Pestana and Method Paving. There’s a world of possibilities that they can’t wait to show you. COMPANY PHILOSOPHY "A timeless, lasting project will be delivered. Our flexibility and willingness to accommodate change is one of the things customers love. We’re also perfectionists, and work on your home like we’d work on our own. By providing the best quality products, competitive pricing and outstanding service, we hope to earn your continued business and referrals.”

01/13/2016

The fact that I am writing this review just two months after having a baby tells you that I really liked the work done and the people who did it. Bob and Cassady are very hard working and responsive. We had several contractors bidding for the project, involved them early during the design process, and met repeatedly as the design evolved. Construction Services stood out because of their detailed a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adding ~550 sqft (including a new bathroom) and remodeling an existing bathroom.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

08/05/2015

They delivered the project on time. They were very communicative and have kept me in the loop. They are very easy to work with. They are fair and honest. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a complete house remodel for me and have been following up when issues arise.

CATEGORY remodeling

09/24/2014

They did a solid work and they are extremely responsive. They work with a designer, who is excellent. Her name is Michelle Miner, we highly recommend her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full remodel of existing structure + 1,000 sq ft addition

CATEGORY remodeling,home builders,interior painters

02/07/2014

Cassady and his crews were always professional, respectful, and well informed. There were problems, of course, but so far everything has been resolved to my satisfaction. For instance, when a few pots were broken on day one, I came home to new replacement pots. We are waiting on the final walk through, but I have no doubts all will go well. Cassady had really good ideas when we needed them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel two bathrooms, window replacements, cabinet installations, and interior wall removal

CATEGORY home builders

01/23/2014

They were quick and in/out. I really enjoyed working with them. I've recommended them to several people. This company is very real and to the point. The inital quote and the final bill was different, but that was because I had added additional items.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had twins & decided to do a complete remodel of our house. They added 500 sq. ft. but remodeled 1500 sq. ft. The whole project took 4 1/2 months.

CATEGORY remodeling,home builders

Additions, remodels & new construction. Kitchens, bathrooms, landscaping, hardscaping, design/build, etc..