Econo-West Heating & Air Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since September 2008

Contractors Lic #711937. Additional Payment Options: 18 Months same as cash on new equipment....

Since 2000 here at Aeris we have made it our absolute dedication and sole goal to make our clients pleased. Pleased with our customer service, our professional workmanship, and our unwillingness to provide service shy of perfection! We provide all sorts of HVAC services like service / maintenance, Free estimates for new installs, membership plans, Attic Services such as insulation and radiant barrier, Roto-Brush Air Duct Cleaning, and much more!

AC Dave is a family owned & operated small business with 5 employees. We accept all major credit cards, checks & cash at the time services are rendered. $24.99 discount for first time customers and new maintenance agreement of one year or more. Diagnostic charges are deducted from the price of repairs. License Number: 877683, give us a call today!

Over 20 years experienced plumber - residential & commercial specialty. Call today for a free estimate!

12/30/2020

Joshua, Jason and Daniel did a complete duct cleaning of my heating system in record time. Very professional and polite. Much better smell now too.

Description of Work
Complete heater/A/C duct cleaning. d

11/17/2020

After checking reviews on multiple A/C and heating companies, I chose to go with Econo West due to positive reviews and military discount. My A/C was not working and it was found that my circuit board needed to be replaced. After receiving quote from Econo, I called multiple other A/C companies and got similar or higher quotes. They completed the work in a few hours and then have me a military dis...

Description of Work
A/C and Heating at another time

06/15/2017

Never heard anything back re: my inquiries.

Description of Work
Requested information related to installation of a split-air system. Non-response to messages left in Angie's List and via their website email contact information.

05/10/2017

Fujitsu USA based in New Jersey referred me back to Econo West for warranty and repair information. Contacted Fujitsu in Japan. The warranty period is actually five years parts and seven years on the compressor. I cannot recommend Fujitsu equipment because Fujitsu does not pay for labor. As a result of this dispute nothing is being done although the units are within the warranty period.

Description of Work
Econo-West installed a Fujitsu Halcion mini split air conditioning system in 2013. Both inside and outside units are serviced by Econo-West two times each year. The indoor unit developed a malfunction in 2016. Econo-West informed me the warranty period for parts was two years. Repair estimates began at $400. Replacement is $2100 for the indoor unit.

02/18/2017

The unit was clogged so they fixed that. They also do our yearly maintenance and they are reasonably priced. Professional and honest.

Description of Work
serviced AC unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential, Commercial & Industrial Repair, Installation & service, air duct cleaning, plumbing, solar P.V, water sales, and installation of woodburning/pellet stoves and inserts.

Refrigerators or freezers.