Revco Solar Engineering, Inc.

Founded 1976 • With Angi since July 2007

CALL TODAY FOR YOUR FREE ESTIMATE! REVCO Solar is a family owned and operated company with a friendly, personable, and experienced staff located in Southern California. For over 38 years we have been committed to bringing the highest quality products and services to Southern California’s growing renewable energy market. As a Premier Dealer with SunPower, the Worlds Standard for Solar, our Solar Electric systems will lower or eliminate your ever-increasing electric bills for a fraction of what you are currently spending every month. REVCO Solar also specializes in Solar Pool Heating and Solar Hot Water....

Orange County Solar

Orange County Solar Installation specializes in offering premium quality products and high quality solar installation. We also offer excellent customer service, all at well below industry pricing. It can be difficult deciding which solar company to go with. But choosing the best solar installer company is not meant to be rocket science, and we can help make the process simple and easy. We also offer Solar for pools, as well as roofing and electrical. If you are looking for a Solar company that does truly custom work, you have found the right place. The cornerstone of our business has been our relationship with our customers. We go out of our way to give you the very best product options, prices, advice, and service so that you can concentrate on getting your job done. When you choose Orange County Solar Installation, you can rest assured knowing you’ll receive the highest quality and absolute value for your money. Working with Orange County Solar Installation simply means working with the best. We guarantee you won’t need – or want – any other company!

Offers by Orange County Solar on Angi
REPOWER OC

With over 15 years of combined professional experience, REPOWER OC, has put the local back in solar! Our mission is to help, homeowners and business owners of Southern California enjoy the rewards of affordable, clean and attractive solar power from a local provider you can trust. By REPOWER OC, our customers get access to our professional expertise, quality equipment choices, broad financing options, and competitive prices of a large installer with the service you'd expect from your neighbor.

Phill's Plumbing

If customer service is important to you, you've come to the right place. Phill's Plumbing is experienced, professional, and has a courteous staff that knows what it takes to get the job done right. We offer a full range of supplies and services that are customized and tailored to fit your specific needs. Using both age-old techniques and modern methods, our careful craftsmanship and quality products are second to none. We strive to provide the best possible value to you, and believe that satisfied customers are the key to our success. That's why our work is 100% guaranteed. For over 20-years Phill's Plumbing has been using Menu Pricing for all tasks performed . All employ's are paid by Salary, removing any need to build a job for commissions. or perform unwarranted tasks.We maintain full insurance coverage including HOA coverage which few Plumbing Contractors have. All major credit cards are accepted although checks are preferred. Tipping for service is discouraged, we already appreciate being invited to your location. Award winning.

06/18/2015

I am happy with their service

Description of Work
They came out and checked our solar water heating system.

06/03/2015

I had to make all of the initial contact. I sent pictures of the repairs I am needing and when I didn't hear anything back, I called them. I then received an email stating the general manager said they wouldn't be able to make the repairs and gave pricing for replacing the solar panels and gave a referral for another company that could assist with the repairs.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for $112 for Pool Solar Tune-Up

07/24/2014

The service went fine. The technicians did a nice job and were prompt. They did what they said they would when they said they would. They returned my calls quickly. 2-3 people came out to put the 12 solar panels on the roof. I had no issues contacting or scheduling with this company.

Description of Work
They installed pool solar heating.

Category pool cleaners,solar panels

07/16/2014

It was terrific. I have put off installing solar because of the expense and because I didn't want to do the research. When I did my research, I met with two A rated Angie's list companies and Revco. I wanted to meet with Revco because they have been in the solar business for something like 38 years. I like the idea of using a company with longevity when I make an expensive and long-lasting investm...

Description of Work
Installed solar panels for pool heating system and a separate system for electrical.

04/10/2014

Jim was amazing and prompt when it came to answering my many, many questions. I chose to use Revco and didn't fill in quality yet b/c the system hasn't been installed yet. I feel that if the system performs as well as the customer service at this stage, we will be very happy. I will update this review when the system is complete.

Description of Work
I have been working with Jim from Revco Solar for a month now while I was trying to figure out which company to use. We just contracted this company to do our solar panels.

Category solar panels

Engineering, Design, Sales, Installation and Service of both thermal (swimming pool, and domestic hot water) and Electric (Photovoltatic) residential and commercial applications. Pool Equipment - Pumps and Filters, Cleaners and Controls and Chlorine Generators. Financing -100% Financing "Same as Cash" O.A.C, Leasing/Pre-Paid Options, Power Purchase Agreement (PPA). HERO Program.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available