WHITE LINE DRYWALL

With Angi since June 2010

Kingsize Creations Painting

Kingsize Creations Painting

We are a San Diego based construction company. We have been established since 2010. We specialize in custom finishes and finish carpentry Kingsize Creations is where ART MEETS CONSTRUCTION we like to put our artistic abilities into each project from start to finish. We thrive on having great communication and working with our clients to ensure they get quality over quantity. We take on small jobs to full rehabs ,we are here to help out our San Diego community. Feel free to contact us.

02/09/2015

WhiteLine matched the color and texture so that there is no way anyone would ever know the ceiling had ever been cut into.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Well known heating and air subcontracted WhiteLine to repair our ceiling after the installation of a new heater required cutting a 3x4 ft section out of the drywall.

CATEGORY drywall

08/29/2014

The entire team was great! They fit my job into my timeframe, arrived on time, and did a great job repainting walls and getting my home back to looking like no damage had ever occurred. Thanks to Don, Brian, Shawn and Sergio!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
White Line Drywall was hired by ASI to finish a clean up after a leak in my attic.

CATEGORY drywall