Target Electric

California: Contractors
11/30/2021

5638 Lake Murray Blvd Ste 329

La Mesa, CA 91942

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Proudly serving San Diego for any and all electrical needs, Target Electric delivers unmatched electrical service and installations for commercial/industrial and residential. New service and service upgrades, power, lighting, voice, data, fire alarms, are just some of the services we offer. You can count on Target Electric to be reliable, safe, and clean. Since electrical problems can arise at the most inconvenient times, we are available with emergency services 24/7. Award Winning....

electrician (260)lighting (50)ceiling fan installation (22)satellite tv (3)HVAC Companies (2)

01/14/2021

From start to finish -- professionalism, skill and efficiency were exceptional. The hidden break in the circuit was found by thoughtful, systematic and methodical search and corrected immediately. Regarding customer service -- Steve on site and Sean on the initial call were a pleasure to interact with.

Description of Work
Locate and repair a break in a faulty circuit cutting off three rooms.

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

10/26/2020

There was a mistake on our communication and decided to go with another contractor. Shawn (owner) called to fix the communication breakdown, but it was unfortunately too late. I orginally posted a negative post, but I was very satisfied with Shawn's response and in the future I will consider Target Electric again if my electric needs arise. Thank you again Shawn for the follow up.

Description of Work
Install outdoor sockets

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

Thank you very much for allowing us to the opportunity to patch up the communication issue. It is rare when we have these issues and your time as a customer is extremely important to us. We are here when you need us. Please don't hesitate to call.

10/15/2020

I penciled two circles of the appropriate diameter on my ceiling where I needed electrical boxes installed and drilled pilot holes in the center of each, and explained to the electricians that the boxes needed to be placed exactly there. When I checked their progress early on, I found that they had installed both boxes in the wrong spots, with no reason why and without telling me. They corrected t...

Description of Work
Installation of two ceiling electrical boxes.

Category ceiling fans

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

Review for Target Electric - 5638 Lake Murray Blvd, La Mesa, CA - 38952480

Hello and thank you for your feedback and the opportunity to work with you on your project. We did in fact move the original pen marks to install your lighting however, we made very small adjustment to best apply the lights not aware that specific location was the definitive location. Once we knew that location was not good we changed it back right away and it was a very fast fix to get it back to...

08/08/2020

Completed job as required. $285.00 charge for a two hour minimum house call plus the cost of the transformer. Total bill $421.00.

Description of Work
Check wiring on backyard deck and installed transformer.

Category electrician,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

07/23/2020

I'm very happy with all of my home's new ceiling fixtures. Sean helped me select just the right fixtures to modernize the look of my home. Steve was very knowledgeable about the proper placement of the lighting to get the best results. Ceiling patching was necessary since some existing fixtures were relocated, and Steve was able to do that so I can't tell where the holes were. Now I have beautiful...

Description of Work
New lighting

Category lighting

Work Completed On 07/05/2020

07/17/2020

The repairs went well. Steve as on time and did the work quickly and efficiently. I didn't check all of the outcomes thoroughly so we missed some things that should have been checked to make sure everything works correctly so I may have to have him back which means an additional charge that I could have avoided if I had been more thorough.

Description of Work
Repairs two electrical outlets, one inside and one outsdie

Category electrician,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

06/19/2020

It went well. They made a number of adjustments and I think the problem has been fixed. I am very happy with the servive.

Description of Work
GFCI troubleshooting

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

05/13/2020

Good guys that were very helpful. My work was completed in less than 2 hours.

Description of Work
Replace breaker in older panel & install Dimmer

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

03/02/2020

Showed up on time. Target Electric Completed the work extremely fast. The cost was very fair and turned out less then I expected.

Description of Work
Adding an outlet and bringing exterior light up to code

Work Completed On 02/28/2020

02/18/2020

Thanks to Steve my experience was great! . He gave me updates as the worked progressed and made sure I was satisfied before he cleaned up and left. Highly recommend

Description of Work
Ceiling heater/light installed

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 02/18/2020

Panel and lighting upgrades, new construction, led, re-wires and code violation work, control panel wiring, ballast replacement, ceiling fan installations, led recessed lighting, grounding installations, outlets, GFCIS, AFCIS, wiring for heating, air conditioning, swimming pools & jacuzzi system wiring.

American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Discover