Astro Termite & Pest Control

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2010

PR6099

5405 Alton Pkwy Ste 350

Irvine, CA 92604

Our mission is to provide competent, affordable and reliable service to our customers. We strive to exceed your expectations and to make you a customer for life. Astro Termite specializes in all forms of termite treatment in Orange County and south Los Angeles County. After a thorough termite inspection, we will recommend the best treatment method to rid your home of all termites. We recognize that all homes are unique so we will design a customized treatment plan only after our inspection. Some homes will only require local treatment if there are just a few areas where the termites are nesting. We have several different local treatment options including Orange Oil® termite treatment. Other homes that are more infested may require a termite tent fumigation treatment in order to exterminate the termites from your home. Regardless of which termite treatment is best for your home, it all starts with our free comprehensive termite inspection service. Only then can we design the treatment plan that is best suited for your home. Don’t let the termites win the battle. Protect your biggest asset and call today to arrange for a termite inspection. Your job will be done correctly because we are fully licensed, well trained, experienced, and completely up to date on the most effective treatment techniques. We are good listeners, because we want to make sure that we fully understand the problem before proposing a course of treatment. Planning service around your work schedule can be a challenge, so we offer early morning, and Saturday appointments – all at our regular rates. We are very easy to reach, and reply very quickly to phone, text and email messages James cell 949-322-0002 or james@astrotermite.com...

pest control (48)

08/09/2017

Hans W.

Astro had the best price and an excellent warranty. Only time will tell of course if the 3 year warranty will hold up, as these are termites we're talking about. But as far as the experience of dealing with their estimator, the fumigation sub-contractor they use, etc. it was all very good. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Drywood termites were found. Termidor pre-treatment of exposed wood in attic and garage. Whole-house fumigation (tenting) with Vikane gas.

Work Completed On 07/25/2017

10/03/2016

Vicky T.

Astro Termite did a great job on my mom's house! Jim (the owner) came out and gave, by far, the most thorough termite inspection of the 3 companies that we had come out. He also had a higher level of professionalism and expertise than the other two, and unbelievably his bid was the lowest. Based on overwhelming evidence of drywood termites and significant wood damage, Jim recommended fumigation and wood repair/replacement. Before fumigation, the wood work needed to be completed. This involved extensive repair/replacement of the siding and fascia. Armando and his crew did a beautiful job of restoring the house! All of the new wood matches the wood it replaced, not only in terms of type, size, texture, etc, but in color as well, and blends in perfectly with the rest of the house. If you provide the matching paint, they will paint the new wood at no extra charge. At the conclusion of the wood work, everything was meticulously cleaned up, the house looked fantastic, and we couldn't be happier with the result. The last phase of the project was the dreaded fumigation. Nobody wants to go through the hassle of having their house fumigated, but Jim's very specific and detailed instructional brochures guide you through the process as easily as possible. In addition, he is always available for any additional questions that may come up. Jose and the rest of the fumigation crew tented the house with great care. There was no damage to the roof, any plants, or anything else, as is frequently the case. Jim, Armando, Jose and the rest of the entire crew were all very professional, did an excellent job, and were a pleasure to work with. Like I said, they also had the lowest bid. One last thing--Jim didn't want payment until all of the work was completed. That says a lot about his confidence level in the quality of service they provide!

Description of Work
Termite Inspection, Wood Repair/Replacement, Fumigation

Work Completed On 09/26/2016

08/16/2016

Chris W.

It went perfectly and Astro had the best prices by far. Let me just say that before his arrival I had interviewed two other companies in the days prior. With Astro, there is no "time window" for your estimate. The owner tells you what time he will be there and is prompt. Secondly, he doesn't try and schmooze you with long, chatty, drawn out reasons as to why you should hire his company. He gets down to business, presents his offer, and that's it. That was so different than the other two companies which spent at least 60 minutes chatting my head off. Astro's cost to tent was far better than the other companies, his price to replace fascia boards was far better than the others, and if you had the paint, his company would paint the fascia boards at no extra cost. Add to that this company has excellent reviews (not including mine) and that made it a done deal. Hired! On top of all that, his warranty was three years which is longer than the other two companies. Also, he does not try and talk you into a yearly service. The owner is easy to reach and easy to work with. Excellent customer service. Highly recommend! My only tip: Let him know in advance if you would like your fascia boards replaced with smooth or patterned/rough wood. Working with Astro Termite was a refreshing and excellent experience. Great job!

Description of Work
Needed to have my house tented for termites and fascia boards replaced.

Work Completed On 08/01/2016

05/06/2015

Harsha C.

They were alright. They did a superficial high level sort of work. We had to step out of the house while they were working so I could not sort of monitor them if I needed to have them look at certain areas. Consequently I used a different service and I was there when they were applying it so I did not go back to Astro. The company that I used was a lot more thorough for that reason. But otherwise Astro?s workers were courteous, on time and did the job. I was not really satisfied with their service and it was not to my expectation. I will check other providers first before I use them again.

Description of Work
I used Astro Termite & Pest Control. We had a bed bug issue I think. It was not really bad but obviously he took care of it.

Work Completed On 07/13/2011

03/02/2015

Thomas B.

Jim was very knowledgeable and provided answers to all of my questions. He was professional and timely in all things that I requested. His workman were polite and helpful and left the area clean. I would highly recommend Astro termite to anyone who needs their house fumigated for termites.

Description of Work
Tented / Fumigated House for termites

Work Completed On 02/23/2015

07/08/2014

Gerard R.

Held up my closing when they did not get follow up work.

Work Completed On 07/10/2013

03/30/2014

John B.

They showed up on time for both the preliminary meeting and the service. They gave a comprehensive description of their service and what to expect. After the service, they followed up to make sure everything had gone right. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Astro did a termite extermination for me.

Work Completed On 02/23/2014

01/31/2014

Stacy S.

Company owner was prompt and gave a great run down showing pictures of problem areas. The treatment was done well and promptly - no complaints!

Description of Work
Termite inspection, treatment and preventative coating in attic

Work Completed On 08/22/2013

12/14/2013

Yvonne L.

I was in the process of re landscaping when I discovered a termite problem. I contacted Astro Termite and Jim came right out and checked the problem. My facia boards were badly infested (I had replaced them 5 years ago but had not tented the house) as well as some of the eave boards. It was urgent that the matter be taken care of as the landscaping company was ready to put in my sod. Jim sent a double crew out immediately to do the repairs and paint. His crew was absolutely fantastic! They worked from 7 a.m. until 8 p.m., using flashlights and outdoor lighting to see what they were doing while painting. They did an awesome job and cleaned up after themselves and left. The fumigation company came and tented the house and they too were great. After removing the tent they ensured all drawers and open cupboards were closed as well as locking all windows and doors before departing. I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Found excess termite droppings after the rain.

Work Completed On 12/11/2013

10/17/2013

Becky L.

They came exactly as scheduled, were professional, and even finished the attic spray on Saturday after the tent was down as we requested. They did zero damage to our tile roof as well. I would recommend Astro for termite (and spiders/ants) eradication.

Description of Work
Tenting for termites, spray attic

Work Completed On 10/12/2013