West Country HVAC

Founded 1981 • With Angi since December 2011

10360 I AVE

Hesperia, CA 92345

We have been a family owned and operated heating and air conditioning company for over 25 years and all 25 have been in the High Desert Area. We have excellent technicians with an average of 10 yrs experience and hundreds of homes worked on. Our installation crew have worked on houses, hospitals, schools, churches, commercial buildings and other residential projects. Our Billing Procedures- Our Trip & Diagnose fee to most areas is $69.95 and most of the time the trip fee is waived but that is dependent on the type of repair performed. We do have a flat rate book that takes the guessing out of pricing and reassures the customer that we are fair to all customers. All repairs are expected to be paid at time of completion with cash, check, or credit card.We also offer our Comfort Club Membership which is a 1 year, 2 trip maintenance plan to help the homeowner extend the equipment life, maximize energy savings, and give peace of mind to the homeowner. - $150.00 We offer multiple brands of equipment including: Day and Night, York, Rheem, Carrier, Trane, Goodman, Amana, Comfortmaker, and Gaurdian. We also offer discounts for senior citizens, military, and comfort club members....

03/28/2016

Nivia V.

The work was done and there were no problems with the work (that I was not aware they did) HOWEVER, my issue is that a bill was generated for this service on August 15, 2015, and I was NEVER given the bill either by West Country HVAC, or the contractor (Crew Construction in Hesperia) that called them. Fast forward to last week, I received two voice mails asking me to call for a bill I didn't know existed. After careful research of my previous year's checking accounts records, I tracked down the events leading to the service. Needless to say, this was very time consuming and stressful. I am paying the bill, but requesting written authorization (by me) for their original services/estimate. I would like to know how a business does unauthorized work, does not directly bill their clients for the work, and then expects them to pay on a timely basis?

Description of Work
The provider was contacted by Crew Construction and I was not notified they would be at my house, nor given an estimate of cost, nor what needed repair.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], I apologize for any confusion this had. Crew Construction ordered the work for this address last September and all authorizations would have gone through Crew Construction. In regards to the invoice, the full amount of $85.00 has been waived due to any confusion between Crew Construction, West Country HVAC, and yourself. I apologize for any inconvenience.

03/10/2016

Alice R.

Description of Work
Checking heating unit in Bedroom (under warranty )

01/22/2016

Deborah H.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Good Morning [Member Name Removed], I am sorry to hear that our company has failed to meet your expectations. We would like to look into the situation and see how we could have improved your experience; however, we were unable to find any information related to your address, name, and/or appointment time. Please respond so we may be able to better serve you as we do not have any record of servicing you or your home. Thank you.

11/10/2015

Dennis M.

Description of Work
Replaced resister on one of my AC condensers that was found to be bulging and leaking. This situation could have caused the condenser to stop working once the resister failed.

07/30/2014

Christopher V.

Did a good job installing my new thermostat. Fair price, only concern was the guy showed up 5-7 hours before my scheduled appointment time without confirming if that was going to OK

Description of Work
Install WiFi Thermostat

07/08/2014

Abe L.

10/23/2013

Christine W.

Description of Work
a new thermostat and soon will work on the heater

10/18/2013

Robert S.

The technician who came out was very professional and a real nice guy. They did a fine job with the work.

Description of Work
I blew a fuse on my HVAC system and they came out to replace it.

10/18/2013

Terri B.

Everything worked out well and it was easy to schedule to an appointment.

Description of Work
They completed a repair on the heating and AC unit for my rental home.

01/29/2013

David S.

Their tech JIM, new what to do, tested everything and I am happy with the results.

Description of Work
Did not have any heat and they replaced a faulty ignition module with a new one. Did not have to replace the system.

Lakeside Heating and Air Conditioning

Offering heating and air conditioning services in your area. Contact us today to talk about your HVAC needs!

JC Energy Solutions

JC Energy Solutions is a full service Heating & Conditioning contractor, we specialize in service, maintenance, repair and replacement of all makes and models. JC Energy Solutions is a technician first company that focuses on proper troubleshooting and efficient solutions. The technicians on staff are long time residents of the high desert community and involved in local sports and community events. We are a Owner Operated family business with over 20 years of combined experience.

Fel-Air Heating & A/C

We are a full service heating, air conditioning and air duct cleaning company. Call us today for a free estimate. Free service call with repair; standard service call fee is $45. We are committed to providing fast and affordable services. We offer our sales, service, maintenance, and professional consultation to our clients. Our excellent reputation and long list of satisfied clients attest to our superior craftsmanship, attention to detail, clear communication, honesty and integrity. Just ask for our client reference list.

State of California
    Contractors State License Board
    11/30/2016
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, Financing

Residential & commercial repair, replacement, installation and upgrades of heating and air conditioning systems. We offer budgetary systems, high efficiency systems; demolition, swamp coolers, wifi thermostats, ducting replacement and allergy remedying systems. We also offer basic water heater replacement and minisplit systems. We also offer these services through licensed and bonded 3rd party subcontractors: Air duct cleaning & Insulation Replacement

Propane system installations, fireplace installation or repair, industrial systems service, boilers and chillers. Tankless Water heater replacement and/or service