MY FATHER'S TOUCH

Founded 1991 • With Angi since August 2010

My Fathers Touch typically receives payment on completion for jobs. Exceptions are certainly made for budgets. Senior and Single Parent Discounts are honored. Proposals are given prior, and a invoice is given upon completion. By the way, we also Travel and give Free Estimates....

Lemur Tree Aid

Lemur Tree Aid

We specialize in helping clients increase the value and beauty of their homes by creating elegant outdoor living spaces. We create beautiful yard designs by combining seasonal color, perennials, landscaping, and maintenance. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the end result of your project. Our company pays special attention to the details of every project to ensure the complete satisfaction of each client. Our goal is to enhance the exterior of your home, raise your property value, and beautify your whole neighborhood. Your satisfaction is our priority and we strive to provide a service we are proud of. We start every project by providing a thorough consultation to understand your goals and the needs of the project. We do this to guarantee that the project is completed according to your preferences.

06/02/2014

They're wonderful, spectacular. He's knowledgeable, they're very responsive, personally, they get up to the tree and checks what needs to be done on the tree, they check out each branch and they do what needs to be done, and they're wonderful. They're quiet, they get their job done, they work together as team, they cleaned up and I didn't find any saw dust, beautiful job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used My Father's Touch for tree services.

CATEGORY tree service

03/18/2013

Timo is very responsive. A couple of years ago I had a tree fall on a weekend and create a danger. He came right over and fixed the problem. He is not inexpensive but he knows what he is doing and is a very pleasant person. I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Timo for many years for a variety of tree work. The latest was to remove a fallen tree and the damage it caused.

CATEGORY tree service

We provide all aspects of Tree Care, from large scale removals to pruning of Japanese Maples. Brush Chipping, Climbing, Bucket Truck operations, Stump Grinding, also Installations of Trees.

We do not rent our Equipment out.

Check, Financing Available