California Green Plumbing

Awards & Badges

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

1705 E Glenoaks Blvd

Glendale, CA 91206

We are committed in providing the best service at a competitive price. We have been serving the greater Los Angeles communities for over 25 years. Our employees are well trained and are ready to satisfy all your plumbing needs. We have 3 trucks out on the field to provide fast service. We offer estimates over the phone and in person. We are Green Plumbing accredited....

plumbers (406)drain cleaning (126)sewer cleaning (39)water heaters (38)drain pipe installation (12)water softeners (1)home remodeling (10)appliance repair (9)gas leak repair (5)HVAC Companies (5)excavating (2)

11/26/2020

Raffi is the best plumber out there and he even came out on an emergency we had on Thanksgiving!! This is our second time using Raffi’s services and couldn’t be happier with his responsiveness and expertise. He came out and fixed our faulty shower faucet right away. Thank you so much, Raffi!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our shower faucet mechanism was faulty

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2020

11/24/2020

Had an issue with a backed up shower drain and toilet. After a search on Angie's List, called California Green Plumbing and spoke with Raffi. Raffi called me the morning of our appointment to let me know he would be a bit early. Raffi arrived, listened to my description of the issue and then got right to work. He was efficient, explained the issue thoroughly, and got things sorted out quickly. Pri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clearing out a blocked drain

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2020

09/03/2020

Mr.Raffi came ahead of schedule, very pleasant personality and was very knowledgeable, very professional about his work. The price he charged was very fair for 2 senior citizens. I would definitely hire him again, really enjoyed his personality and workmanship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet Repair

CATEGORY appliance repair,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

03/27/2020

Fast assessment of the problems and fast repairs. Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a water filter head replaced and needed low flow faucets repaired.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2020

01/02/2020

Great! Raffi got here very quickly and worked hard to clear a tough blockage. He was very helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clear stoppage in upstairs shower drain.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2020

11/18/2019

It was all very excellent. Raffi arrived on time and work was completed in specified time. Reasonable rate was charged and operation of valve was explained in detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of Auto Gas Shut-off Valve

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

11/10/2019

They did a great job and he was quick to respond and do the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace tub spout with diverter. I have the replacement spout already.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

07/29/2019

Raffi, with California Green Plumbing, was prompt, polite and fixed my plumbing problem in less than 45 minutes. I explained what was happening and he had the replacement part that was needed on his truck. I highly recommend California Green Plumbing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2019

05/23/2019

Services performed was great. I had installed the plumbing under the sink myself but when there were still a few leaks I called California Green Plumbing to help fix it all up. Work was completed in a very timely manner. Raffi was kind enough to teach me a few things for the next time i decide to do it myself. The work he performed had better parts and was more secure than what i could have done. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Sink Drain Fix

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

03/16/2019

Checked reviews of plumbers in the area and CA Green seemed to have the most consistent feedback. After many years with a particular local plumber, who is no longer customer service oriented, it was time for a change. So I called, Raffi answered immediately. Day of appt he arrived on time, is very polite and easy to chat with. He loves animals! Bonus. We didn’t have any super horrible issues, but ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various plumbing issues around the house. Leaking pipes, running toilet, loose faucets, galvanized pipes, hot water heater aka pop corn maker!

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2019

Drain Cleaning, Camera Inspection, Water Heaters, Hydro Jetting, Trenchless Piping, Copper Re-Piping, Tankless Water Heaters, Circulating Pumps, Earthquake Valves, Perma Lining, Pipe Bursting, & Plumbing Repairs

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express