Brother's Painting

Founded 1985 • With Angi since July 2005

119 S Everett St Apt. 4

Glendale, CA 91205

Locally Owned & Operated with 40 years of experience. Brother’s Painting is your go-to painter for all your residential, commercial, and other creative painting needs. We are based in Los Angeles, and we serve Southern California. Our expert painters are dedicated to providing our clients with prompt, professional, and quality work....

06/10/2021

Jon Z.

If your job is small and simple, you’ll probably be ok with Raffi, if instead it’s big, forget about it: He will create the same imperfections over and over again, hoping that you won’t notice - He will pretend not to understand what mistakes you ask him to correct, hoping that you’ll get tired of asking - He will tell you that lower or higher areas don’t need to be properly finished because you normally won’t look at them - He will tell you that not all surfaces need to be smoothly finished, because you won’t touch them all the time - He will tell his employees to rush the job in order to get finished, to the detriment of quality - He will pretend that something can’t be done even though he previously already did it - He will come up with fake technical explanations to justify his shortcomings and when you prove to him he’s lying, he’ll hang up the phone or leave the job site - He will keep asking you to be paid more for the same job, and even after you agree and pay him more, he won’t complete the job and will eventually vanish - He will ask you to be paid cash

Description of Work
Venetian Plaster

Category plastering, stucco

09/02/2019

Vicken K.

Raffi is simply a professional. I needed my bedroom painted before installing carpet. Raffi was available on the same day for a quote. He is very experienced and his work is excellent. He sprayed the popcorn ceiling and painted the walls beautifully. Raffi and his team are prompt, professional, courteous and skilled. I will definitely hire him again for future projects. I highly recommend Brother’s Painting. He knows exactly what needs to be done. Contact him if you need an expert painter.

Description of Work
Bedroom painted

03/08/2019

Mark M.

Raffi and his crew did a great job. They were easy to work with and Raffi gave us good advice on the project, especially on matching colors. They spent a good deal of time on the prep work, and their plaster work is flawless. They were very thorough with the painting, and we're very happy with the results. We also had them fix a stucco patch that had been done after some plumbing work outside, and they matched the existing stucco perfectly. We would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Plaster and drywall repairs as well as painting.

Category drywall, plastering, stucco, interior painters

12/08/2018

JEANNINE M.

Had sent message via Angie's List for a quote. No response. Called him a couple days later and we scheduled a date and time of a quote. I texted it to him, as requested. He did not show up and did not answer my text regarding when he was arriving.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category house painters

Hi [Member Name Removed], I do apologize for this misunderstanding. Originally I had when Angie's list had connected your call to me, I provided you with my phone number so you can contact me, however, I never received any calls or messages from you after we initially spoke so I couldn't have possibly known when or where to come and meet you. As the owner and operator of Brothers Painting, I pride myself on quality customer service and I would never intentionally not respond or ignore a customers request for an estimate. I hope this clears up the misunderstanding, thank you for your time!

11/28/2018

Maggie A.

Brother’s Painting really came through. They came to look at the project and explained estimate in detail. They crew came when they said and a fantastic job. Very professional and great work. I will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
I needed to have a bedroom and hall painted on a tight deadline.

10/13/2018

KAREN H.

I highly recommend Raffi and his crew! They did a great job painting our home exterior as well as detached garage and garden wall. We are very particular about details but didn't find anything that needed touched up or redone. Raffi was also a big help in picking colors, he was actually more helpful than the color consultant I met with at the paint store. We followed his advice and couldn't be happier with the color choices. He also went above and beyond in accommodating our schedule. We were expecting out of town guests during the project so he made sure our patio and pool area were done first so we could enjoy entertaining outside. It all worked out perfectly! His price was very reasonable, not the cheapest of all the estimates we received, but considerably less than the most expensive. I will definitely hire him in the future for any painting we need done

Description of Work
Exterior whole house painting

09/18/2018

Trish S.

They did an excellent job! They do what they say and say what they do. They clean up well. I will highly recommend and use them, again.

Description of Work
Wallpaper Removal and Interior Painting

08/13/2018

Ashanti D.

Raffi is really good and professional. First, he is the only one who agreed to my budget and second, he did his job really well and above what was expected of him. His team were well prepared to patch and clean my 10-15yr old paint and now the house looked really beautiful. Since he is an artist, he has an eye for colors and he will give you options which will look best on your exterior. We are happy to have Raffi and his team paint our house.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category house painters, interior painters

06/22/2018

Michael L.

Raffi and crew painted our interior quickly (2.5 days for a 825 sq foot house with 1 day being a large amount of patchwork), on time and it looks beautiful. He even came back and touched up a spot that looked splotchy after the drywall repair/patchwork. Highly recommend them for any future painting needs.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

06/14/2018

Jennifer M.

I hired Raffi and his crew to do a full exterior paint job on my house. Not an easy job. It's two stories and I have a ceramic tile roof that can easily be broken. Plus the house is smooth stucco and is in need of patching. I found him after reading reviews here on Angie's List and I'm here to say that all the rave reviews are true! Raffi came very quickly to give me an estimate. After meeting him, I decided to hire him without even looking at other painters or getting other bids. He's THAT AMAZING! He went through everything in great detail. Had fantastic ideas on colors and pointed out things that needed to be done to make everything perfect. He couldn't start the job right away because he was booked. That is to be expected. If your business is this good...you're going to be in demand. I honestly can't say enough. My job isn't completed yet (almost!) and I'm writing this review already because I want everyone to hire them! All of his staff are unbelievable nice. They smile all the time and always say hello and play with my dogs. Their work is meticulous. Feel free to message me for pictures or other information if you're thinking of hiring them. I'm finding things for them to do just so I can hire them again.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

05/21/2018

Richard H.

I had been looking for someone to paint the exterior of my house, which involved a lot of patching and stucco repair, and I finally found Raffi through a search on Angie's list. It's not exaggerating to say that all of his positive reviews are right on the mark. He went out of his way on several occasions to discuss the project, help problem solve, and offer his guidance on color choices. Not only this, but he was a true pleasure to work with and remained engaged and professional through the entire process. The crew that works for him are also very detail oriented, friendly, and committed to quality workmanship. My house has undergone a beautiful transformation thanks to the help of Brother's Painting!

Description of Work
Stucco repair and exterior painting on my house.

Category drywall, plastering, stucco, house painters, interior painters

04/26/2018

Bill T.

Raffi was fast, affordable, and precise with his painting and wallpapering. We had him do a small bedroom and he was finished in less than 2 hours. Would definitely recommend him for your painting needs!

Description of Work
Painting and Wallpapering

Category wallpaper, interior painters

02/19/2018

Donald C.

This is the third time we have used Raffi and his crew. Last year Raffi painted our entire exterior and had also done extensive work several years ago. On each occasion we have been totally pleased with his excellent work. There is nothing I can add that hasn't been already written in many reviews. Raffi and his crew arrive on time, do meticulous work and his prices are fair and reasonable. He is scrupulous about pleasing his clients, and he did so again with us this time. One specific added bonus: Raffi has an artist's sensibility when it comes to selecting colors; we were very pleased with his color suggestions both for the interior and exterior jobs.

Description of Work
Interior painting, several rooms

02/19/2018

steven S.

Great painter. Price was fair and reasonable, high quality. Reliable. The rest of the reviews right on target--you want this guy to paint your house. He even did some extra stuff just to make sure the project turned out to his satisfaction. This is a quality driven guy who will do a great job

Description of Work
Interior House Painting

08/31/2017

Pamela P.

We love working with Brother's Painting! They are reliable, reasonably priced, ethical, trustworthy and very thorough. We've worked with several painters in the past and met with 7 other painters before choosing them, and they are by far the best quality for the money. We have already used them for two jobs and will use them again in the future!

Description of Work
Interior painting of living room, dining room, kitchen, guest house. Painting desk drawers and cabinets. Priming and painting baseboards. Painting of exterior of guest house.

Category house painters, interior painters

07/26/2017

Christopher V.

Very smoothly. Raffi was punctual, professional, and did a terrific job.

Description of Work
I needed a hallway and stairwell painted

07/19/2017

Suraj P.

What a great company/staff! Very professional right from the get go, experienced, patient, flexible, and high quality work! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Interior/exterior painting

Category drywall, plastering, stucco, house painters, interior painters, cabinet refacing

05/26/2017

Patrizia G.

Excellent work, cost, timeline and experience! They're professional, courteous and friendly. I'd hire them again!

Description of Work
Painted bathroom, hall and kitchen.

05/16/2017

JC H.

The Brother's Painting contractor arrived on time and meticulously covered new hardwood floors to protect them. Then he sanded walls and baseboards and caulked cracks. He even painted the clothes rod and clothes hooks. Afterwards, he vacuumed and cleaned up the area which was spotless when he left. Brother's Panting (on Everett) has earned our future painting business. They are professional and thorough and do the job right the first time. We appreciate the great customer service and would recommend this painting company to our friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Painted and sanded walls and baseboards and caulked where needed in the master bedroom closet.

05/08/2017

Douglas R.

Good communication and execution. Followed through same-day on the punch-list items once we walked through the completed job. They kindly left the excess bricks for future repair.; neatly stacked where directed and left the jobsite very clean.

Description of Work
Repaired cracked walkway and rebuilt brick wall and walkway. Misc. brick repair and re-pointing.

Category masonry, interior painters

03/31/2017

Theresa A.

Raffi and his team were great! They painted the entire interior of our house. They were quick, professional and did a beautiful job. We will be using them again in the future for the exterior.

Description of Work
Painted interior

03/20/2017

Whitney D.

I would strongly suggest this company if you're looking for a painter in the LA area. My husband and I were pleased with Raffi's work. He is an expert painter and an overall good guy full of kindness. To my surprise at the completion of his work, Raffi gifted our twin boys with an adorable outfit. We are happy with our new color and love the stripes in our nursery.

Description of Work
Interior Painting in preparation for twin birth

12/24/2016

Suzanne B.

They were professional, reliable (arrived by 8:30 every single day), very attentive to detail, and delightful to work with. Raffi really listened to every single thing I wanted, and offered great ideas of his own. The finished product is beautiful. We will hire Raffi and Edgar again any time we need anything painted, and will tell our friends without hesitation.

Description of Work
Raffi and Edgar painted the exterior of our Spanish Revival-style home, including the following: stucco, doors, trim (both wood and wrought-iron), windows (both fiberglass and wood), garage doors, and even a concrete (stone-look) fountain.

12/21/2016

John K.

Again Raffi did a beautiful job! He painted a geometric design on our nursery that looks beautiful! Best of all, he did it quickly and for a fair/competitive price!

Description of Work
Having used Brother's Painting to paint or home's exterior, Raffi was the first call we made to repaint our homes interior!

10/10/2016

Suzanne L.

Raffi came in as scheduled for the interior painting. He came right on time. He is very professional. I had asked him to include a small wall on the hallway which he agreed to without any additional charge. He came in with his brother Edgar, who is very pleasant. Both the Chobanian brothers are hardworking and they keep up to the scheduled time. They don't waste anytime. Raffi offers such reasonable price and is very understanding. The job he did includes the materials. I was very much satisfied with the job they did. They left the place all cleaned up. Raffi and Edgar are great people and everyone here on Angie's list should get a chance to experience their work. They are the BEST! I do recommend them and would hire them again for future Services.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category drywall

New Life Painting

New Life Painting is a painting contractor specializing in interior and exterior residential painting and drywall work. We offer free estimates! We have been providing exceptional work and customer service since 1987 for over 4,000 clients. Customer satisfaction is guaranteed; if you are not happy, we will redo the service for you until you are!

Offers by New Life Painting on Angi
    Carroll Painting

We are a family owned and operated painting and pressure washing company. Our company has been in our family for 30 years. We strive to have the best customer service and treat your project like it was our own. We specialize in interior and exterior painting, stucco repairs, and we do all of our own carpentry work. We offer free estimates! Call us today !

Diditan Group Remodeling

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting, Flooring and Ceramic Tile services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Offers by Diditan Group Remodeling on Angi
    Satisfaction

Residential & Commercial Painting – Interior & Exterior, Venetian Plaster, Drywall, Texturing, Taping, Caulking, Popcorn Finish, & Design – Crown Moldings & Specialized Detail Work.