Angora Coatings

Founded 1980 • With Angi since September 2009

P O Box 1063

Glendale, CA 91209

Angora Coatings has been providing top quality interior exterior residential commercial painting in the greater Los Angeles, Orange and Ventura counties for 30 years. We hire experienced professional painters to deliver quality craftsmanship and service. We use eco-friendly paints and materials

03/19/2020

Paul T.

I highly recommend Angora Coatings. I wanted to get my house ready for sale quickly. Angora Coatings responded quickly to my request and was able to get started the next week. The job took two days, quicker than I expected. The crew of three was hard-working and did a quality job, a combination of brush and roller. There were just a couple of minor touch-ups required, which they took care of immediately. There were no drips or sags, no over-painting onto trim or carpet. The cost was much lower than the other two bids I got.

Description of Work
Paint interior walls and ceilings

Category interior painters

11/01/2010

JANE C.

They did a lot of work. It was excellent. They were good. They were very clean and tidy. They picked everything up. I was able to talk to them whenever I needed, to find out what was going on. They were always available to talk. When things went amiss during the process they were very helpful. I would recommend them very highly. He was very fair in price. We discussed whenever there were changes and when I thought it was too much we negotiates. There was a death during this time. They were very respectful of the house and this persons things. It made a difference.

Description of Work
They replaced walls and flooring. They did interior and exterior painting. They did tiling and replaced a shower.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, flooring contractor, house painters, interior painters

08/07/2010

Janet K.

I can't say enough good things about Steve McAdams and his crew at Angora Coatings. If you are looking for high quality, meticulous work, then Angora Coatings is the right choice. My house is a lovely, 1927 Spanish home with lots of original details, so (needless to say) I try to keep it in tip-top shape. I originally hired Steve to do just the interior, but when the other vendor that I'd already selected for the exterior didn't show on the first day, I let them go and hired Steve for that, too. He and his crew showed up very early every morning and got a lot accomplished every day. He kept me abreast of the progress on a daily basis via phone calls and emails and even digital photos! (I was out of town for the renovation so that posed a particular challenge which he handled perfectly.). They finished exactly on time as they promised they would. In addition to the painting, the home needed a few additional repairs which he was able to take on as well. In fact, everything that needed doing, Steve did for us. He is trustworthy to the core, and I cannot think of anyone who would have done a better job. The house looked so pretty when finished! And I was able to rest easy knowing he cared as much as I did about the quality of the work. That is a most unusual quality in a vendor, and for that, he will get my business again and again.

Description of Work
Painting - House Interior, Painting - House Exterior, Misc. repairs as needed to complete the work in preparation for new tenants.

Category house painters, interior painters

House Painting Inc

Additional Phones - (800) 540-6004, (818) 957-1202, (626) 350-1578, (310) 477-9667, (818) 888-1857, (310) 540-5005, (323) 730-0544. Award wining. 10 employees. Over 730 happy reviews from Angie's List members. Please visit our website at www.housepaintinginc.com

Carroll Painting

We are a family owned and operated painting and pressure washing company. Our company has been in our family for 30 years. We strive to have the best customer service and treat your project like it was our own. We specialize in interior and exterior painting, stucco repairs, and we do all of our own carpentry work. We offer free estimates! Call us today !

2022 Super Service Award

Creative Living Painting Inc.

Your private residence or commercial space is given that creative living flourish that so many of our 5 star reviewers rave about. Creative Living Painting, Inc. is a painting contractor for any repair or painting project. We pride ourselves on attention to detail and great customer service at affordable prices. We service Los Angeles, San Gabriel and San Fernando Valley. Get to know more about our Glendale, CA 91202 painting company by checking out our photos and ratings! "So-Cal has always been my home and it makes it a special privilege to serve the people, and preserve the properties, of the Los Angeles County. The finished project matching the customers' vision, it's what I strive for every day." Mission: Our company brings its customers' vision to life. Specialty craftsman using reliable, high-quality brands, create life-enhancing spaces while preserving and protecting property value.

Interior/exterior residential painting, interior/exterior light commercial painting, custom finishes, decks, decorative faux finishes, drywall repair, floors, patios, plaster repair, power washing, stain and sealers, stucco repair, tenant improvements, wallpaper removal.

Asbestos removal