A Quality Garage Door Co

Founded 1962 • With Angi since November 2006

2500 W Orangethorpe Ave

Fullerton, CA 92833

Three generations of experience. Same day service provided. Cost is determined by the job. Up-front pricing. Free trouble shooting and advice. Extra charge for after-hours service applies. license# 859029. And, service with a smile :-)

07/08/2016

seth C.

The garage door opener was from the 80's and Derek was very knowledgeable and was able to explain that my safety switch that was turned to the on position on the wall remote was possibly preventing the unit to receive the signal from the remotes. I turned off the switch and the remote opened the door. Super grateful for his help and if we decide to upgrade our opener we will definitely go with this company!

Description of Work
I called to get a quote to fix my garage door opener remotes and Derek helped talk me through getting the remotes operational over the phone.

03/31/2016

Wendy C S.

Of course our garage door spring had to snap on a Friday night at 7:00pm trapping our family vehicle before the weekend. "No way are we going to find anyone willing to come out on a Saturday to replace the spring" we said. But alas, we were totally wrong! We promptly researched Angie's List that night for a company nearby to help us and ran across A Quality Garage Door Co. And guess what...they are open on Saturdays! My husband proceeded to call right when they opened Saturday morning and was shocked to reach a real live person! He spoke with Deric who said he could replace the spring that morning. He then gave us a quote along with a specific time frame. Immediately he sent us an email containing our estimate cost and time frame window. (Never had that kind of serve before!) Deric called prior to his arrival and showed up right on time. He was so very polite, courteous and friendly from the get go! He explained everything and showed my husband the parts before installing. We left him to it and he finished the job in under an hour. He also surprised us by oiling our squeaky door and hiding our garage door wires for a better aesthetic presentation. What service! We felt totally valued as customers! Once the bill came, it was exactly the amount he quoted over the phone. No hidden fees or surprise additional charges. This is definitely an honest, hardworking company who completely value their customers and go out of their way to please them. They fully live up to their name! If you are researching this company, we highly 110% recommend A Quality Garage Door Co.

Description of Work
Repaired broken spring

02/26/2016

Carol T.

Description of Work
We have used A Quality Garage Door for a few years. The individual who came had previously serviced the garage door and was familiar with what had been done before.

11/14/2015

Yenning C.

I'm surprised that there is not more reviews for this wonderful garage door company. Specifically this is for their Orange County Branch. The Angie's List does not have the Orange County location as separate entity as yelp does. The 12 year old garage door spring broke on my condo and caused the belt of the motor to be stripped. I have Marantec belt driven system which is very quiet and smooth. Deric replaced both of the springs right on the spot and price was very reasonable and comes with lifetime warranty. Home warranty only covers the opener portion of the repair. With the spring fixed, one can easily lift the door by hand while he ordered the parts from the manufacturer. He let me know the problem and what needed to be done to fix it and kept me informed. He then returned to fix the drive belt system and took less than one hour and working like a charm. Deric was straight forward and very courteous and friendly every time I spoke to him on the phone and I happen to have the time and met him in person. I would not hesitate a moment to recommend Deric and A Quality Garage Door Company for any type of garage problems. although it's never fun to have to spend money and time to fix a problem. The quality of his work and service and the most basic friendly attitude of him and his staff made this a wonderful experience. If anyone of my other properties needs garage work, I already know who to request. Thank you Deric and team and wish you all the best.

Description of Work
Changed the garage door springs ($235) and the Drive belt for Marantec belt driven garage door system (Home Warranty)

08/04/2014

Leslie H.

It went well, I spoke with the owner of the company via phone when making the appointment. He asked what my concern was and what was happening. He explained that he and his family have been in the garage door business for several decades. He had an open appointment and said he could get someone out that afternoon. I explained that I work about 30 minutes away and he asked for a number I could be reached and he would inform me of the ETA of the tech. I love that I didn't have to sit at home all day waiting if I'm not mistaken he gave me a two hour window.

Description of Work
Serviced the garage with required maintenance. Oiled the springs and adjusted the opener

06/10/2014

DEBORAH G.

arrived on time explained the problem fixed door within half hour. great service

Description of Work
fixed rollers on gargae door

01/28/2013

Doug M.

Great service and very prompt.

Description of Work
Repaired garage door opener.

10/11/2012

Jill J.

On the phone they officered to walk me through it. We had tried on our own for 2 hours and couldnt get it to program so I declined. I t was nice she tried to save us money. The tech showed my how to program remote controllers and provided another one. They responded quickly and arrived timely. I am very satisfied.

Description of Work
replace and program remotes controls for garage door.

09/27/2012

margie N.

see above

Description of Work
We were very pleased at every level!

11/16/2006

LOEL M.

Excellent. The salesman/owner came on time. The technician came in the time frame promised and performed excellent work.

Description of Work
They replaced the hinges and springs for my garage door. They gave me a coupon, even though I didn't know one was available.

Best Garage Door Repair and Service LLC

Best Garage Door Repair and Service is a full-service garage door repair and maintenance company proudly serving the Southern California community. We are licensed, bonded and insured. We are a family-owned and operated business, so we understand the importance of building customer relationships. Therefore, our highly trained, friendly technicians are always available to answer questions you may have about our services or your garage door in general. We dedicate our time to providing our clients with the highest quality service possible. Therefore, we offer same-day service, prioritizing your garage door needs. We know your time is valuable, so we ensure we get the job done right the first time. Best Garage Door Repair and Service also offers a warranty on all of our work, so you can be confident that we will repair your garage door properly.

L & S Garage Door Services

Here at L&S Garage Door our intention is to provide quality work with honest pricing. We want L&S to thrive on word of mouth, positive feedback, and strong partnerships in the community. L&S Garage Door will always be a company with strong integrity and remarkable customer service.

Optimal Garage Doors

Optimal Garage Doors is family owned & operated in Huntington Beach, with over 10 years of experience! We specialize in the repair and installation of all garage doors and openers. We guarantee 100% of our work and offer warranties as long as 10 years! Licensed(1052572), bonded, and insured.

Offers Coupon

Repair or replace, springs, cables, hardware, openers, remotes, doors, belts, rollers & panels.

We doing it all! :-)