Commercial Gutter & Cleaning

Founded 1996 • With Angi since May 2010

PO Box 1808

Fremont, CA 94538

35 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charge. Emergency service charges apply. License number: 957361. May contact through email....

06/02/2017

Michael N.

Description of Work
Gutters and gutter gaurds

08/12/2014

Paul F.

Description of Work
Cleaned Gutters

06/30/2014

Robert L.

These Guys are great to work with, they know their business. Fast efficient and friendly and very clean! I recommend them.

01/09/2012

BARBARA & KENNETH H.

It was fine but I passed on them. They were very courteous. They were here on time and they were very clear and concise on what they would do. Everything was good about it but I just was able to locate another vendor that was cheaper.

Description of Work
Commercial Gutter Inc gave me a bid for replacement of gutters.

01/04/2012

SRIBASH D.

They gave a 10 percent Angie's List discount. They were very professional and they came on time. They were very flexible. They sent us everything we asked for. We would recommend them. The price was fair. It was in the same ballpark as another company that we got a quote from. They did a good job.

Description of Work
We used Commercial Gutter to put gutter guards on our gutters.

01/13/2011

Frank B.

I called this company because they were the local installer for the GutterGlove gutter guards rated highest in Consumer Reports. The sales guy, son of the inventor of the product, was very professional. The work was done on time without any problems. So far the gutter guards have been installed September - January and I have not had any problems. The GutterGlove provides a filter over the gutter so that debris will stay out while letting water through. It is an expensive product, but it looks well designed and will be worth it if I don't have to deal with clogged gutters again.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters and added GutterGlove gutter guards.

05/10/2010

HELEN B.

I was very impressed. They came on time and they did it right. They did a little extra job that we discovered that I didn't know about. Something came up that they had to make a new down-spout. They did a fast job and it was very well done. It was painted and the whole thing. I was very impressed. They knew what they were doing.

Description of Work
They sold us a product called GutterGuard which is to keep leaves, raccoons, and stuff like that out of the house.

06/20/2008

Karen J.

This was part of a complete replacement of our 35-year-old heavy shake roof. The shake removal and replacement was done by Daddario Roofing. I dealt directly with Owner Steve Daddario of Daddario and Crew Chief Chris of Commercial Gutter. This collaboration of companies had not worked together before. We wanted to get the Gutter Glove system for preventing gutter clogs, but Steve wasn't familiar with the product and at first wanted to use his "regular" gutter company. It turned out that there was no expertise in the regular gutter firm with this product either. Steve was willing to have some one in the regular gutter firm trained in installation. I told him I didn't want anyone learning on my house. Steve then decided to subcontract the gutter work to the gutter glove dealer, since they had experienced workers. After going through the decision process for aluminum vs steel gutters we picked aluminum because the steel gutters didn't have any colors we liked. We would have preferred steel for strength. Both companies worked well together, which was good because the placement of the gutters required careful scheduling and instruction. The only thing not so good with the gutter company was some of the external caulking, which looked amateurish and hastily done. Chris said the designer of Gutter Glove and his own immediate boss had told him to do it to avoid excess water spillage during rainstorms. I told him I really disliked the appearance. Chris handled this well, especially considering that it was the end of a long hot day and both of us were tired. He suggested razor-blading off the caulk the following day, after it had time to dry overnight. The next day he was here early and finished the job in about an hour and a half. All in all, it's a very nice job which we can't really test for several months.

Description of Work
Removed 35-year-old gutters and downspouts. Replaced with similar except added "Gutter Glove" to prevent gutter clogging.

12/17/2006

WAYLAND L.

The work was uneventful and painless. The work was completed in a short period of time, just before the rains that night.

Description of Work
A previous gutter company installed my gutters a few years ago and did a poor job. I contact Commercial Gutter, Inc. through Angie's List and spoke to John. They came out to inspect the gutters and recommended repairing rather than the costlier work of replacing them. The work to be performed included replace place rivets,and reseal seams at the miter, and reseal water outlets. While the quote was more than I expected, their work and follow-up was better than the original gutter company used.

11/20/2006

DONSON T.

Description of Work
Provided quote for repair of downspout. This is their findings and recommendations: Bonderized Downspout, replace 22'of 1-3/4''x2-3/4'' of downspout located on right-hand side of front door entry. Second Quote: $100 for repair of downspout; $200 for clean out any debris(leaves, weeds, sediments) from building roofs, gutters and downspouts throughout the complex as well as clean up debris that fall on the ground and haul away. At time of quote (11/13/06) should ANY downspout get re-clogged by May 1, 2007, they will come out and clean that particular downspout at no charge.

08/30/2006

Bob D.

It was an excellent experience from job bid to job finish. They were very timely, prompt, and professional.

Description of Work
They installed a gutter glove, replaced 2 downspouts, and repaired gutter seams.

05/29/2006

JOHN R.

Angel and Oscar were hard workers. Knew exactly what to do and how to install their system very well. The job took a little longer than expected because they are trying to service too many customers at once. They started one day, and returned the following week to finish up the job. It was a two day job. Both men were very polite and good to deal with. I'd recommend them to people.

Description of Work
Two workers came out after John & Mel (foremen) gave me their estimate. The two workers Angel & Oscar installed the new gutter glove system on my house. The gutter glove slid underneath my asphalt shingles approx. 6 inches and the fit is extremely tight to the house. The topside screen is so fine that little pebbles can not even get in. There is no openings for leaves to get in. The system looks very nice from the outside too. You pick your color out of approx. 20 colors. Very satisfied.

11/01/2005

ROXANNE C.

THROUGHOUT THE YEARS, WE HAVE FOUND THAT JOHN OF COMMERCIAL GUTTER IS EXACTLY WHAT WANT FOR THIS JOB. HES EVERY REASONABLE ABOUT PRICING AND IS ALWAYS ON TIME.

Description of Work
WE CALL JOHN EACH YEAR, FOR ALL OF THE MULTI-FAMILY UNITS WE HAVE, TO CLEAN ALL THE GUTTERS.

10/12/2005

This company did an excellent job with the installation of the new gutters. The company used stainless steel covers for the gutters and used a new "state of the art" design. The gutters they installed are maintenance-free and are guaranteed for life. I was very impressed with the product that they had and I look forward to the maintenance-free gutters.

Description of Work
Installed new gutters.