Ideal Striping Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2008

10313 Margarita Ave

Fountain Valley, CA 92708

We provide free estimates 7 days a week. we conduct commercial and residential projects. our goal is to provide you with the best service and use the best quality materials in the industry. we aim to give you the best service in a timely manner. Award wining....

driveway pavers (25)

06/20/2020

Called his phone number 3 times also sent a text message multiple times. No response at all. Maybe he's out of business.

Description of Work
recoat asphalt driveway

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I apologize for any inconvenience this caused you, But I never received your message or text. Please contact Angie'[Member Information Removed] List to see where your messages where sent. Thank you, Pedro

04/30/2019

Pedro and his crew are paving artisans. This is no exaggeration! With over 35 years of construction experience I have never had a paver lay pavement down with a 2 foot level to insure proper grade is met. And this is exactly what they did. The process is by no means production work, but when its done there can be no arguing it is correct. Pedro, Thank you.

Description of Work
Ideal Stripping has repaved, sealed, stripped and developed ADA compliant parking stalls and access pathways for our business parks.

Work Completed On 04/30/2019

Review for Ideal Striping Inc - 10313 Margarita Ave, Fountain Valley, CA - 37853252

04/27/2019

He showed up on the agreed date and time. Did a very good job .i gave him a second job, installing the neared domes for handicapped access. He did a great job and was on time.

Description of Work
Repaired parking lot crack and sealed

Work Completed On 04/27/2019

10/20/2017

Pedro was very responsive and punctual. He and his assistant did an excellent job for our parking lot, Pedro is also very knowledgeable about his craft and we will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Restriped and numbered parking lot.

Work Completed On 10/13/2017

08/22/2017

Pedro did a great job with the two coats of Slurry, striping and parking stop paint. If you are a property manager looking for a good vendor to do work in your parking lot, I would recommend him. I believe he also does residential. This is the second time I have used him and will keep using him as needed.

Description of Work
Slurry and Striping

Work Completed On 07/24/2017

07/12/2017

Great! No problems.....Pedro was punctual, professional, fairly priced, and thorough.

Description of Work
parking lot crack filling, asphalt slurry coat, lot striping and lettering

Work Completed On 07/08/2017

09/11/2015

The only blip was that after I paid for Angies online Special, I was to be contacted--I assumed by phone. Pedro did contact me by email and had suggested a date, I hadn't noticed the email. So when he showed up I was surprised, but it worked out Ok. I was happy w/ Pedro and was surprised that in addition to the driveway, he also took on an asphalted bank below a block wall coverd w/ creeping fig. ...

Description of Work
I purchased the Angies List special for sealcoating my driveway (including cleaning, applying material to cracks and then the application of the seal coat material) --I

Work Completed On 09/10/2015

03/24/2015

Pedro was professional from start to finish and went above and beyond my expectations. His workmanship, tools, equipment and crew were top of the line. I would recommend him highly to anyone doing asphalt work!

Description of Work
Repaired and resurfaced parking lot and created DAD parking space, striping and signage

Work Completed On 02/06/2015

10/10/2014

The whole road is great! The cleaning was critical for rubberized sealing the largest cracks and it was done really well. It had not been slurry coated in at least 7 years. Because it is a private road and all the residents had to sign on, it took a while to get the job rolling. Rubberized sealer and two thick coats of slurry were applied and it looks like a new road. Very pleased with Pedro's con...

Description of Work
2 coats of slurry and rubberized crack sealer on private road

Work Completed On 09/29/2014

06/07/2014

I hope some day I can use Pedro.

Description of Work
The provider returned my call the same day I called him, which was impressive because it was Memorial Day weekend. He said he didn't do the kind of work I was requesting.

Work Completed On 05/24/2014

Asphalt repair, patching, slurry seal coating, crack fill, striping, traffic sign installation & wheel stop installation.