Golden Retrofit & Foundation Repair

California: Contractors
02/28/2022

16710 Ventura Blvd

Encino, CA 91436

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Golden Retrofit & Foundation Repair is the most innovative and forward thinking company in the business. We specialize in both foundation repair and replacement. From complex situations to simple repairs our experienced team always has a solution. We also have expertise in earthquake / seismic retrofitting and annually work closely with the EBB....

foundation repair (52)earthquake retrofitting (42)concrete repair (2)home inspection (1)

05/02/2021

Golden worked with us during the holidays when things were pretty hectic and awful. We had just purchased our house knowing there was foundation issues that needed to be resolved. They have a great team that communicated with us throughout the first few weeks and worked with the plumbers to get everything done in a timely manner. Definitely went above and beyond our expectations. Their crew was co...

Description of Work
Repaired foundation cracks

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

01/21/2020

After the last few earthquakes that we’ve experienced I realized it’s important to ensure that my homes foundation is in good condition. Our home was built in the 40s and hasn’t had any work done on since. I contacted a few different companies and decided to go with golden retrofit because of their honesty and diligence. David came to our house to give the estimate and aside from it being the most...

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

Category foundation repair,earthquake retrofitting

Work Completed On 12/18/2019

12/18/2019

I would like to compliment Tom on his hard work and honesty! He came by to inspect our house and told us exactly what needed to be done. (which was a lot less work than another company told us we had to do). He gave us a very affordable estimate, the lowest I had gotten. Thank you Tom and the crew!

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

Work Completed On 12/18/2019

12/12/2019

David is such a pleasure to work with! He’s very personable and knows what he’s doing. He made the whole experience very easy and was always available when we had any questions.

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

Work Completed On 12/11/2019

08/01/2019

The job went very smoothly. I’m very impressed with this company. They gave me a fair price and did everything they said they would. I usually don’t write these reviews but this company really earned it. Thank you once again Golden Retrofit.

Description of Work
Foundation replacement

Work Completed On 07/31/2019

07/24/2019

Job went really well. I’m very happy with this company and how they worked. Great price and worked really fast!!! Thanks once again Golden !!!

Description of Work
Voluntary seismic retrofit

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

07/09/2019

Job went great. Tom was super attentive and knowledgeable. They worked efficiently and got the job done in a day.

Description of Work
Voluntary seismic retrofit

Work Completed On 07/09/2019

07/02/2019

I had such a great experience with this company and the work that was done at my property. The workers were very polite and respectful and informative.

Description of Work
Voluntary Seismic retrofit

07/02/2019

The job went very well and was done professionally. I am very happy with the job and would recommend it for the future.

Description of Work
Foundation repair

07/02/2019

I am so unbelievably happy with the results and how quickly and smoothly everything was taken care of. The whole process was easy and I couldn’t be happier with the turn out

Description of Work
Foundation repair

Work Completed On 07/02/2019

Earthquake Retrofit Seismic Retrofit Foundation Repair Foundation Replacement Brace and Bolt EBB Concrete Repair Home Inspection

New Construction