Construction Masters

California: Contractors
05/31/2023

18075 VENTURA BLVD

Encino, CA 91316

Awarded by J.D. Power, Construction Masters is a family owned, full service, general construction company with 32 years of experience in Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling, Garage Conversions (ADU), New Construction, Room Additions, Roofing, Painting, Flooring, Windows, Stonework and more. Licensed #762655 & #623586, Bonded #SC1025172 and Insured #1454306. Construction Masters has gained a reputation for excellence as one of California’s most respected construction firms as well as an industry leader within the residential, corporate and restaurant/retail construction markets. Contact us and make your dream a reality! Additional DBA - Moshe Cohen Inc. ...

home remodeling (193)plumbers (91)countertop installation (89)flooring (82)electrician (75)cabinet makers (71)marble & granite (64)lighting (45)hardwood floors (36)drywall (33)woodworking (31)window replacement (27)

04/29/2022

Richard K.

We were referred to Construction Masters by a business associate of ours. My wife and I have been thinking of remodeling our home for quite some time. We had a pretty good idea of what we wanted our home to look like. We met with Mickey Cohen. He is a very good guy that is full of energy. He listened to what we wanted and gave us some options; after two hours of meeting Mickey, my wife and I agreed to hire Construction Masters. Mickey was there every day, making sure the work was going smoothly. We had few issues along the way, but he found to each case a quick solution. We have been so pleased with their work that we ended up giving them our landscaping project as well. If you want a high quality company that you can trust, call Construction Masters.

Description of Work
Home and Landscaping Remodeling

Category countertops,electrician,glass repair,handyman service,remodeling,home builders,marble & granite,home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/14/2022

02/17/2022

Pamela L.

I usually don't write reviews, unless I either have a bad experience or a great experience. Construction Masters is awesome!!! My parents’ home was very old and needed a renovation ASAP. We contacted Construction Masters and they were able to answer all of our questions. We set an appointment right away with them. They were really good at replying quickly and were awesome at explaining any questions we had. I recommend Construction Masters to anyone wanting to remodel their home. This was my parents first time remodeling their home. Construction Masters was very helpful informing us step by step in every detail along the way.

Description of Work
Completely remodeled my parents' home

Category countertops,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/08/2022

11/04/2021

Christine H.

We had construction masters remodel our first home a little more than a year ago. They did fantastic work! We called them back to remodel our newly purchased second home. They provided a complete end-to-end service starting with design through finished product. We had a fantastic experience working with Moshe, Mickey, and the entire Construction Masters team. The results are stunningly beautiful! They were very professional and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Called them back to remodel our second home

Category custom cabinets,decks,electrician,glass repair,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,deck cleaning,marble & granite,structural engineer,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/02/2021

08/13/2021

Aimee M.

This review is for the major remodeling work we had done 2 months ago. The work included complete renovations of six bedrooms, five bathrooms and full kitchen, new piping and electrical work among many other things. The work was done in 5 months. Mickey & Moshe were very pleasant to work with. However, we are most impressed by their commitment to make our home look beautiful. Mickey & Moshe truly care and stand by their work. They are always trying to make things right and how you want it. We are completely satisfied!

Description of Work
Six bedrooms, five bathrooms and a full kitchen

Category electrician,remodeling,home builders,marble & granite,home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/11/2021

08/10/2021

Timothy L.

Construction Masters just finished building an additional room in my home as well as building a bathroom from scratch. I am completely blown away! I had very specific plans when it came to this room addition and new bathroom. They met and exceeded all of my expectations. If you’re planning any kind of construction in your home and you want a company that is respectful, skilled, and timely you should give them a call. My house has become my dream home. I'm really enjoying it!

Description of Work
Room Addition & New Bathroom

Category decks,remodeling,home builders,home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/04/2021

07/28/2021

Jason I.

Where do I start? Let me just say I had a vision in mind for my entire back and front yard. It all came to life! The whole process form start to finish was such a pleasure. Moshe and his crews were outstanding! They wanted to make sure I was happy every step of the way, which I was. I highly recommend them and will continue to use them for all my projects inside and outside of my home. They will be remodeling my kitchen next. Thank you, Construction Masters, you have a client for life.

Description of Work
Entire back and front yard Remodel/Landscaping

Category awnings,decks,concrete driveways,landscaping,remodeling,pavers, gravel,deck cleaning,home remodeling,hardscaping

Work Completed On 07/23/2021

06/28/2021

Kyle S.

We just completed a large renovation in our home that included complete remodels of 2 bathrooms, floors throughout the house, our entry way, kitchen countertops/backsplash, as well as our bonus room. We are so happy with how everything turned out. Construction Masters work is done with care, their teams are second to none. You will not be surprised by any "got ya" moments. They always provided clear communication throughout the process. I know it sounds cliche, but we truly felt that their goal was always to make sure we were happy with the outcome. We cannot say enough good things about their work, care, and professionalism. Thank you, Construction Masters, for all the hard work and being so easy to work with! We feel so grateful to have found you guys!

Description of Work
Large renovation in our home

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

06/09/2021

Tomas F.

Construction Masters did not disappoint us for having them remodel our Beverly Hills home. Moshe, Mickey, and their crews remodeled all seven of our bathrooms and kitchen. They were very prompt in answering all of our questions, followed up with our requests quickly, and always had a great attitude. They were very patient and explained everything about the process. We were very impressed with the detail of their craft. They were also able to incorporate our decoration ideas into their work. The quality of their work is superb. We are very much pleased with the outcome. I could not thank them enough for their great quality work. We have already recommended Construction Masters to our neighbors.

Description of Work
Construction Masters remodeled our Beverly Hills home

Category custom cabinets,countertops,drywall,electrician,garage doors,glass repair,hardwood floor,heating & air conditioning/hvac,masonry,plumbing,remodeling,fireplaces,home builders,marble & granite,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/21/2021

05/03/2021

Martinian T.

If you have ever seen the show "Fixer Upper," then you have an idea of how much Construction Masters transformed our home and lives. Mickey and his team took our small 1960s kitchen with very limited storage space/living room and redesigned a beautiful and efficient kitchen, living room, and bathroom with a modern open floor plan. Throughout the process, Mickey saved us money and time where he could by advising options on materials/parts and solving unexpected problems that came up along the way. You can trust Mickey and his team to get the project done right. His crews was not only professional, but they also respected the work site and our privacy. While the remodel was going on, we had multiple neighbors compliment on not only the progress, but how clean and neat the work site stayed. We are so happy we found Construction Masters they are the BEST!!!

Description of Work
Kitchen, living room, and bathroom with a modern open floor plan.

Category appliance repair,custom cabinets,countertops,electrician,glass repair,lighting,remodeling,home builders,stucco,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

04/28/2021

Michael S.

Moshe, Mickey and the guys at Construction Masters did a stellar job on our huge home remodel. We added a second story to our small 2-1 craftsman bungalow in Westwood, nearly doubling it in size. We also moved a kitchen and living room wall and completely gutted our very old kitchen. We basically rebuilt the entire home, while doing out best retain and restore the character of our older home. We had tried to start this process over a few years, running into snags and unethical contractors along the way, and are so happy that we landed in the capable hands of this team. At every step along the way, we felt honestly communicated with and cared for on a personal level. They were top notch as well as courteous and considerate of our neighbors. Not only did they do a remarkable job and make our house the talk of the neighborhood, they went above and beyond to really be sure we were always 100% happy with all of the work being done. Even with the pandemic hitting right in the middle of our project, they managed to finish within our original timeline as promised. I would without a doubt recommend them for any project you have.

Description of Work

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,decks,garage doors,glass repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,landscaping,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,home builders,skylights,stucco,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/16/2021

Celebrating 32 years of business in the construction industry. Specializing in ADU's (Garage Conversion's), Kitchen Remodeling. Bathroom Remodeling. Room Additions. New Construction. Roofing. Windows. Stucco & Re stucco. Texture Coating. Electrical & Re-piping. Custom Cabinets. Stone & Ceramic Tile. Hardwood Flooring. Carpentering. Painting Interior & Exterior. Air Conditioning. Skylights. Fireplaces. Doors. Patio Enclosures & Covers. Wood Decks. Siding. Bolting & Retrofitting. Cement & Masonry Work. Chimneys. Iron & Wood Fencing.

ask for details