Better Together Builders

California: Contractors
12/31/2022

16430 VENTURA BLVD

Encino, CA 91436

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Pacific Palisades  Complete Home Renovation

Pacific Palisades Complete Home Renovation

flooring202090272
Complete home renovation, including kitchen, 2 bathrooms, paint, floors and more!

Call today for a free consultation 818.858.9840 General construction and remodeling company. We specialize in design and remodeling of Bathrooms, Kitchens, Complete Home Remodelings, Garage Conversions, Roofing and much more! In the process of creating your dream home, our goal is to provide you with the most up-to-date ideas and solutions. At "Better Together", you will find the most professional team of contractors, interior and exterior designers, engineers and architects. A "one stop shop" for all your remodeling needs. Our team builds and remodels homes with various styles such as: traditional, Spanish, modern, contemporary and beyond. Call us today to get your in-home FREE consultation! Hand in Hand we will make this experience unique and successful. So let's make it Better together!...

home remodeling (67)roofing (7)interior painting (3)drywall (3)insulation (2)mold removal (1)architect (1)home builder (1)flooring (1)

08/16/2022

Larry P.

Better Together Builders did my full kitchen remodel and I am so satisfied with the outcome that I would highly recommend them to all friends, neighbors and family. Ziggy and his team were great to work with, they were professional, clean, efficient and quick. The project was finished on time, Ziggy kept the costs within my budget and as I said, my new kitchen is amazing!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Work Completed On 08/15/2022

08/12/2022

David P.

I went with Better Together Builders on a room addition. I hired this company because I already worked with them and generally they are very trustworthy. Ziggy, project manager, and his crew showed up on time and they worked hard from first day to end of the project. There were no issues although it wasn't a simple project. But Ziggy and his crew were extremely professional, well organized, respectful and responsible. They did a great job and I am very satisfied with the outcome. Excellent contractor! I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Room addition

Work Completed On 08/12/2022

08/11/2022

Jack C.

I received 5 quotes on my bathroom remodel and the most acceptable offer came from Better Together Builders. Their offer was most realistic and they gave me best quality for price. Ziggy, project manager , and his great team were professional, always on time, easy to work with and completely honest and helpful. It was a really great experience to work with this people. Ziggy resolved all issues although there was nothing serious and project was finished on time, with no extra costs and quality is superb. Thank you Better Together Builders, my new bathroom is phenomenal!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Work Completed On 08/11/2022

08/10/2022

Alberto H.

I already worked with Better Together Builders on some smaller projects and I was very satisfied with their service. This time I hired them for a bog project, ADU Garage Conversion and I knew I hired trustworthy contractor. Yanni and his team were professional as always, quick, efficient and clean. The project was finished ahead of schedule and final product is excellent. I would continue to use services of this company and I would highly recommend them to others!

Description of Work
ADU Garage Conversion

Work Completed On 08/10/2022

08/10/2022

Salvador G.

If you need a reliable remodeling contractor I strongly recommend Better Together Builders. This was first time I worked with and definitely not the last one. Yanni and his team fully remodeled my kitchen and transformation into new modern kitchen is amazing. They did even better than I expected although I had a big expectations. Thank you Better Together Builders on a new, beautiful kitchen.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Work Completed On 08/09/2022

08/08/2022

Paul W.

I hired Better Together Builders based on my friends recommendation and the project they did for me is a kitchen remodel. Ziggy and his team showed up on time and it was a true pleasure to work with them. The communication was great, Ziggy answered to all my questions and I asked a lot. He also carefully listened to my suggestions and also gave me some of his valuable ideas. He and his team finished this project on time, there were no hidden costs and quality is great. My kitchen is top notch! Thanks Ziggy! Thanks Better Together Builders!!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Work Completed On 08/08/2022

08/04/2022

Ryan B.

I already worked with Yanni and Better Together Builders on some smaller projects and I am very satisfied with the work they did for me. This time I decided to hired them on a room addition so, pretty big project but I knew I hired reliable company. Yanni and his team started project on time, it went perfectly smooth, was finished ahead of schedule and final product is top notch. It was a fantastic experience to work with this contractor and I would continue to work with Better Together Builders!

Description of Work
Room addition

Work Completed On 08/03/2022

07/29/2022

Paul D.

I went with Better Together Builders on a remodeling of my 2 bathrooms. I wanted something unique and Ziggy from Better Together Builders completely understood what I wanted to do. With his team, he did amazing job and although I had a big expectations they did better then I expected. The project was finished on time, final price was fair and there were no any hidden costs and quality of materials they used is excellent. I really like how ma bathrooms turned out and I will highly recommend Better Together Builders to all people I know! They are really great!!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Work Completed On 07/29/2022

07/21/2022

Max A.

I was looking for a contractor for ADU Garage Conversion. It was a pretty big and complicated project so I took my time to find a reliable contractor. After I interviewed about 10 recommended contractors My final decision was to go with Yanni and Better Together Builders, they gave me best quality price ratio and most detailed answers. The project started on time, finished on time, quality is excellent as promised and final price within estimate. Yanni and his team were great to work with and customer service was great. And most important, final product is excellent! I can't recommend enough this contractor! Thank you Better Together Builders!!

Description of Work
ADU Garage Conversion

Work Completed On 07/20/2022

07/18/2022

Brad B.

Better Together Builders completely remodeled my outdated kitchen and they did amazing job. It was the first time I worked with this company and certainly not the last one. Ziggy and his team were very easy to work with, extremely professional, quick and efficient. Ziggy was helpful and honest, gave me great suggestions and helped me to buy high quality materials at very competitive prices. As I expected, final outcome is excellent and my new kitchen is perfect! I would highly recommend Ziggy and Better Together Builders to friends, neighbors and family.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Work Completed On 07/18/2022

06/30/2022

Scott E.

We chose Better Together Builders after interviewing several contractors for a complete kitchen remodel. Yanni and his team showed up on time and worked hard from first day to end of the project. Yanni was very professional, honest, and responsive. We were in touch almost every day and he kept me up to date on the status of everything. The work was done very quickly. I can't say enough good things about Better Together Builders. The work was done well and the price was right. I definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Work Completed On 06/30/2022

06/27/2022

Thomas M.

I hired Better Together Builders to remodel my old kitchen. It was a full remodel and it wasn't easy job because I had some special requests and needed to finish this project quick and within agreed time. Yanni and his team not only finished on time, they finished ahead of schedule and quality of their work is excellent. They did everything as I requested and transformed my old kitchen in a beautiful new kitchen. I am super satisfied with the outcome and with this company, they are fantastic! I highly recommend Better Together Builders!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Work Completed On 06/27/2022

06/23/2022

William O.

We have had an excellent experience with Better Together Builders. They remodeled our bathroom. Ziggy, our project manager, provided us with an excellent plan for updating and making our bathroom more functional and aesthetic. Everything from the plans, permits, work schedules, inspections etc. was taken care of by Ziggy. We were informed daily about the progress of our project. The rest of the team was also great. They were clean, polite and informed us about working progress and everything important. We are very pleased with the outcome and would highly recommend Better Together Builders!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Work Completed On 06/22/2022

06/22/2022

Donald S.

Excellent contractor! One of the best I worked with and I worked with many of them. I hired Better Together Builders on a room addition. It was a big project and I am so glad I went with this reliable contractor. Yanni, Ziggy and their team were extremely professional, completely honest, always on time, quick and clean. They made this big and a little complicated project easy and simple. The final product is excellent, great quality and they finished within promised time. The price was also fair and without any hidden costs. Thank you Better Together Builder, I would recommend this company to all people I know!

Description of Work
Room addition

Work Completed On 06/22/2022

06/21/2022

John S.

I went with Better Together Builders on my kitchen remodel. The project manager, Ziggy, and his team showed up on time, were extremely professional, always on time, very respectful to me and my home. They worked hard every day and finished this project on time and did everything exactly as I requested. The outcome is great and my new kitchen is phenomenal. I highly recommend Better Together Builders, they are highly recommended!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Work Completed On 06/21/2022

06/16/2022

James N.

Ziggy and Better Together Builders just finished remodel of my kitchen and they transformed my old, outdated kitchen into a beautiful, modern and very functional kitchen. Ziggy, project manager, was great to work with, he had excellent communication with me and he was completely honest and did everything as he promised. He and his team finished this remodeling project on time, within agreed price and quality of work is superb. I didn't expected such a smooth process and such a excellent outcome. I am super satisfied!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Work Completed On 06/16/2022

06/15/2022

Tom M.

It was a true pleasure and a great experience to work with Yanni and Better Together Builders on my bathroom remodel. I also contacted several other recommended contractors but it was easy decision to hire Better Together Builders. They gave me good price, not the lowest but they gave me the best quality-price ratio and that was more important to me. Yanni and his team did excellent job and my bathroom turned out great. Yanni and his team were professional, honest and helpful and I would definitely work work them again!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Work Completed On 06/15/2022

06/08/2022

John R.

Excellent contractor! Probably the best I worked with and I worked with many of them. I hired Better Together Builders on a room addition, not an easy task, not a small project but Ziggy and his crew did a great job, as they promised finished on time, within my budget and quality is also excellent as they promised. So perfect work and excellent outcome. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Room addition

Work Completed On 06/07/2022

06/03/2022

Benjamin K.

Yanni and Better Together Builders just finished remodeling of my kitchen and transformed it in a beautiful, modern, functional new kitchen. The project went great, Yanni and his team were well organized, professional and efficient. Yanni gave me some great suggestions and communication with him was excellent. Overall experience was excellent and I would highly recommend Better Together Builders to all people I know!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Work Completed On 06/02/2022

05/27/2022

Bruce B.

I had Yanni and Better Together Builders to fully remodel my old kitchen. I wanted something between modern and classic and Yanni knew exactly what I wanted to do and with his team provided excellent job even exceed my expectations. They kept working area clean, were friendly, communicative, professional and did everything as they promised. The kitchen turned out great! I am more than a satisfied with the results. Thanks guys!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Work Completed On 05/27/2022

04/13/2022

Ryan F.

I received 5 quotes on my ADU Garage Conversion and decided to go with Better Together Builders. I went with them because they gave me most acceptable offer, in fact they gave me the best quality-price ratio. As I expected they did excellent job and it was a true pleasure to work with them. Special thanks to Ziggy, My project manager, he was great and helped me a lot!

Description of Work
ADU Garage Conversion

Work Completed On 04/13/2022

04/12/2022

Steven H.

Great contractor! I went with Better Together Builders on ADU Garage Conversion. It was a pretty big project and I had some special requests so it wasn't an easy task but Yanni and his team did excellent job, everything as I requested and final product exceed my expectations. Thank you Yanni on such a great experience I had while working with you. I would highly recommend Better Together Builders to all people I know!

Description of Work
ADU Garage Conversion

Work Completed On 04/11/2022