R B Taylor Construction

Founded 1997 • With Angi since February 2012

General Contracting ...

Hall's Window Center

Since 1976, Hall's Window Center has served over 50,000 extremely satisfied homeowners and commercial property owners, becoming the most trusted service company for windows and doors throughout the Sacramento area. The company’s team of expert designers, installers, and craftsmen has earned the stellar reputation for honesty, integrity and superior workmanship. Whether you’re a homeowner looking for replacement windows, an architect designing a unique custom home with specialty doors, or a contractor managing a commercial project, Hall’s is ready to make your vision a reality. We are the window & door company that you can trust. Call us today at (916) 669-1469 for your free in-home quote, or visit our showroom in Rancho Cordova, CA. Let our decades of knowledge and experience provide you with the very best the window industry has to offer.

Offers by Hall's Window Center on Angi
Tracy Lennon Painting

Hello! My name is Tracy Lennon and I have been painting homes in the valley for 35 years. I offer the best price and the highest quality painting. You can't get the lowest price and the highest quality no matter what any other painter tells you, You will only deal with me, I actually do the painting, not a crew of strangers that you have not talked to before they show up at your home. Give me a call so I can put you in contact with some of my satisfied customers. I have been running my business with the best kind of advertising, word of mouth, for 35 years so give me a call and let me add you to my list of more than satisfied customers. Thanks for letting me serve you! Tracy Lennon 1-209-601-0905 anytime p.s. I'm a guy and not related to John Lennon of the Beatles, but I do have a band, and I am related to the Lennon sisters of Lawrence Welk fame. 35 years experience Interior/Exterior Pressure washing Drywall repairs Texturing High ceilings Resedential/ Commercial No job too big or too small Work nights and weekends License #787589 1-209-601-0905 anytime

Brothers Home Improvement Inc

Family Owned and Operated since 1994. Nine Brothers & Sisters Striving For Your Complete Satisfaction! Energy Efficient, Replacement Windows and Doors. No Subcontractors! No High-pressure Sales! Ranked Among The Top Nationwide by Qualified Remodelers! AAMA Certified and Members of the Better Business Bureau. Quality Craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranties. Financing Available. Additional phone numbers: - (916) 791-9170 (510) 498-5987, (925) 828-5789 & (650) 573-0256. Save $75 per window & $150 per door.

02/14/2012

SETH A.

He chronically misses appointments and slips up. A job that was supposed to take a week took 3 months. He brought a guy with him that he knew was a thief, so my association said, and the thief had previously stolen a large TV from someone else s garage. He brought him into my house and something went missing, but, when I reported it to the contractor, it showed up magically in his van.

Description of Work
He did some work at my house.

Category house painters

I am responding to [removed member name] comments today 8/23/13 because i found out today that Angies list has reported me falsely. I knew [removed member name] for probably a year before i did any work for him, we got along well and spent hours in his garage talking about cars. one day [removed member name] called me and asked that i do some dry-rot repairs to his home due to the association's painting of his unit very soon. I told [removed member name] that i would but that I was on another job and would have to get back to the ongoing project as soon as his repairs were complete. I made the necessary repairs and went back to my existing project, I never asked for money and [removed member name] at that time gave me $500 for the monies i had paid out for materials. when i could i came back to do work [removed member name] had added to my list of things he wanted to get done. If he was not happy with me why did he not settle up with me then? the theif as [removed member name] calls him was my 19 year old son who picked up a knife in his kitchen and in his words i was fiddeling with it dad and i put it on your tailgate. it was returned the next day and i was very apologetic for the mishap. To respond in [removed member name] words my association said THE THEIF had previously stolen a T.V. from someone's garage" why have I nor my son ever heard about said tv. let alone the fact that no-one can enter or leave without going through the gaurd shack, therfore how did my son get in?You are calling my son a theif on a pay for services website? i came back to complete [removed member name] needed repairs and was going out to dinner with [removed member name] when my wife called and said why is there a complaint filed by [removed member name] with the Contractors Liscense board? [removed member name] words were OH I FORGOT ABOUT THAT. I completed the work we agreed that i was to do and when i was done [removed member name] refused to pay me $1100 he claims i had already billed him for but cannot provide me with any said contract or billing statement. In conclusion I have had my contractors license since 1997 this is and will be the only complaint ever filed against me. To me that speaks for itself. I spent 12 years in new home customer service and have always put myself in the customers shoes. I have always made my customers happy even if that means loss of profit. I beleive that is how i have made it in this buisiness this long only having 1 unhappy customer. I think this is very unfair of Angies list to not call me to notify me or ask my side of this event, or to even bother to check with the Contractors License Board of my history. they tell me that I can have my customers join Angies list if they would like to leave any positive comments. At $20 a pop to join? that sounds quite lucrative for Angies List. I completed the work agreed to satisfied the Contractors License Board and was given a warning to include a start and stop date on my contracts that was the extent of their involment. [removed member name] then waited 3 years to put his comments on Angies list? The whole thing started because i wanted to do him a favor!

R B Taylor Construction

Founded 1997 • With Angi since February 2012

9921 Wetland Way

Elk Grove, CA 95757

residential remodel and new construction