B.A. Morrison is a family-owned Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning (HVAC) and General Construction company. We have been in business since 1990 and are fully insured and bonded. Our employees are experienced, trustworthy, and honest tradesmen. We are ready to meet your needs in a timely scheduled manner, to your satisfaction, and at a fair price. We offer free estimates for regularly scheduled maintenance of your HVAC equipment, new and replacement HVAC equipment installation, and your general construction needs. Please consider our service, installation, replacement, or home improvement and remodeling services the next time you have a need for your residential or commercial building....

The Vent Cleaner

The Vent Cleaner

The last thing my company will do is nickel and dime a customer for something they don't need. With over 50 years of experience in the trades, The Vent Cleaner has specialized in cleaning, repairing, & maintaining vents for residential, commercial, & HOA clients. Our expert technicians, and advance equipment will clean the air ducts throughout your home. The process includes the removal of unwanted particles and pollutants, from the grill back to the main panel unit, to ensure proper ventilation and the circulation of clean air with only EPA approved products. Our dryer vent cleaning service is a cost effective way to eliminate the unnecessary expense of extended drying times and keep your family safe from the risk of fire. Contact us today to learn more!

Offers by The Vent Cleaner on Angi

07/22/2017

No problems. The technician was on time, thorough and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heater maintenance and thermostat replacement.

06/26/2017

They were very accommodating. It was something that had rusted and they were very accommodating on helping me to resolve that problem. There was a cost. It was a very minor problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them come and look at a problem that I was having with my heating element on my roof.

06/02/2017

The Panasonic Fan and Led Light was so quiet compared to my old fan. The light was a night and day comparison.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower ventilation fan and light.

05/16/2017

fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water heater replacement

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

03/31/2017

They went over and above what they needed to do. They will always be my first call for HVAC and water heater.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a broken and leaking water heater.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential and commercial heating & a/c inspection replacement and repair, general construction.

Duct cleaning