Campos Landscaping

Founded 1986 • With Angi since February 2012

3.5

Established in 1986, gorgonio campos began his gardening service in 1985. Mr campos brought with his knowledge he learn from his father on how to cultivate And treat the land in order to benefit quality. Mr campos started working on providing his coustemers with services such as lawn maitenace, designing, mulching, pruning, trimming and instalation of sprinkler system. In 1995 Mr. Campos children were old enough to assist in making the company grow. The results were a family operated company that could confidently offer the best customer service to all clients. Over the several years campos landscaping has continued to expand their knowledge of the green industry and build a team of experienced, hands-on members. Campos landscaping is small enough to offer personalized attention where clients still see the owner of the company working on their properties, campos landscaping is large enough to meet and exceed it's clients needs and expectations....

Noke Construction

Hello, My name is Inoke ( Everyone knows me as Noke ) I reside in Torrance, CA. I have been working in the construction business for over 15 years and beyond. I specialize in roofing, painting, concrete driveways, concrete leveling, building patios, remodeling and building homes and more. This is my passion and enjoy what I do as a independent contractor. Communication is key and Keeping my clients happy and satisfied is important to me. I have excellent references. I hope to hear from you soon.

Del Mar Landscaping

Del Mar Landscaping was started by founder Conrad Romero in Long Beach, California. What started as a local maintenance company in 1993 has grown and developed into a large family business who take great pride in their ability to address your landscaping needs. We at Del Mar Landscape provide a complete spectrum of landscape services with professional and personal care for each client's needs. We specialize in Landscape Installation, Irrigation, Hardscape Installation, Concrete Services, Landscape Maintenance Services, Tree Trimming, Custom Projects, Residences, and Commercial Developments. Our commitment is to maintain a relentless focus on customer satisfaction. Our standards are high as our quality of the work we offer.

TLS Builders Inc.

We at Royal Turf Landscape and Hardscape specialize in artificial turf installation, pavers, concrete, gravel, DG, Mulch installs and designs for a low maintenance and modern upgrade. I've been in business for years for one main reason: Our customers are treated like family. With family you handle everything with care and attention. We are here to guide you and give you our advice based on your goal and dream. We believe in value. Call us today so we can turn your dreams into reality. 310-699-7650

04/05/2014

Description of Work
They did give a good price, the company contact was always polite, they installed it fast, all the sprinklers work, good quality hardware, the lawn looks great,, they did fix bare spots one time. No response to correct since. My main problem is they will not address how uneven the surface is, there are pockets that are low and high area all over the lawn. Everyone that walks on it says how rough the surface is, its embarrassing.

Category irrigation systems

07/23/2012

$1,

Description of Work
I haven't used my sprinklers in 2 years, doing it all by hand to save water. Got tired of manually watering. Called Jose and he came out & tested my sprinkler system. Many leaks, not just in the sprinkler heads. Previous owner used super cheap plastic pipes and they were shattered in numerous places. Plus the valves were shot. I knew I needed an entirely new system. Jose quoted $1,300 for everything. He was very professional and friendly. I knew an entirely new system would be VERY labor intensive and had heard it could run upwards of $1,500 so I said yes. They were very busy but they fit me in on a Sunday. They showed up on time with Jose's family and 2 other workers at 7:30 a.m. and worked constantly until 2:30. They were all very professional, explaining everything to me when I asked. Then they tested each sprinkler line several times. Their cleanup was superb! Overall I was VERY pleased with the outcome. I even talked to Jose about future landscaping projects! Campos landscaping is the BEST!!

Category irrigation systems

Lawn maintenance, landscape designs, tree trimming, sprinkler systems, water fountains/water falls.

Ask For Details