Campos Landscaping

Founded 1986 • With Angi since February 2012

3.5

Established in 1986, gorgonio campos began his gardening service in 1985. Mr campos brought with his knowledge he learn from his father on how to cultivate And treat the land in order to benefit quality. Mr campos started working on providing his coustemers with services such as lawn maitenace, designing, mulching, pruning, trimming and instalation of sprinkler system. In 1995 Mr. Campos children were old enough to assist in making the company grow. The results were a family operated company that could confidently offer the best customer service to all clients. Over the several years campos landscaping has continued to expand their knowledge of the green industry and build a team of experienced, hands-on members. Campos landscaping is small enough to offer personalized attention where clients still see the owner of the company working on their properties, campos landscaping is large enough to meet and exceed it's clients needs and expectations....

MARTINI PRESSURE WASHING

MARTINI PRESSURE WASHING

At martini pressure washing, we serve our clients with the best service in Orange County. To further reassure our customers we follow up with them several weeks after the job to ensure they are satisfied and correct any errors, if so. Our one guarantee is you will be amazed with our service and quality.

04/05/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did give a good price, the company contact was always polite, they installed it fast, all the sprinklers work, good quality hardware, the lawn looks great,, they did fix bare spots one time. No response to correct since. My main problem is they will not address how uneven the surface is, there are pockets that are low and high area all over the lawn. Everyone that walks on it says how rough the surface is, its embarrassing.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

07/23/2012

$1,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I haven't used my sprinklers in 2 years, doing it all by hand to save water. Got tired of manually watering. Called Jose and he came out & tested my sprinkler system. Many leaks, not just in the sprinkler heads. Previous owner used super cheap plastic pipes and they were shattered in numerous places. Plus the valves were shot. I knew I needed an entirely new system. Jose quoted $1,300 for everything. He was very professional and friendly. I knew an entirely new system would be VERY labor intensive and had heard it could run upwards of $1,500 so I said yes. They were very busy but they fit me in on a Sunday. They showed up on time with Jose's family and 2 other workers at 7:30 a.m. and worked constantly until 2:30. They were all very professional, explaining everything to me when I asked. Then they tested each sprinkler line several times. Their cleanup was superb! Overall I was VERY pleased with the outcome. I even talked to Jose about future landscaping projects! Campos landscaping is the BEST!!

CATEGORY irrigation systems

Lawn maintenance, landscape designs, tree trimming, sprinkler systems, water fountains/water falls.

Ask For Details