Superior Rug Services

Founded 1923 • With Angi since February 2009

8137 Remmet Ave

Canoga Park, CA 91304

Professional hand made and machine made rug cleaning, repairing, pet stain and odor removal. We also provide appraisals for insurance and court purposes. We have invested in State Of The Art equipment to ensure 100% customer satisfaction, and we encourage you to try our service....

Projects

Area/Oriental Rug Cleaning project
Area/Oriental Rug Cleaning

oriental rug cleaning

202091302

09/21/2020

Melissa C.

I've been taking my rug here for 3 years and they never disappoint! During the pandemic, I had done a lot of creative projects- from painting to indoor planting, my cream rug greatly needed a deep cleaning. When I got my rug back less than a week later, it looked nearly brand new! I'm highly satisfied with not only the detailed work they ALWAYS do- but also, the superior customer service! The are fast, cost friendly, and detail oriented :)

Description of Work
Rug cleaning

08/09/2020

Roya Y.

I was very happy with the result . The staff , along with owner are very professional , helpful and courteous

Description of Work
Persian rug cleaning and repair

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for your kind review. It has been a pleasure serving you.

06/19/2020

GARY G.

They contacted me immediately and arranged to pick up two of my wool rugs. They arrived on time, were very professional and returned my rugs looking wonderful. I would highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Wool Area Rugs

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

03/13/2020

Eli H.

My God, can I just start by saying how professional and how amazing these guys are. The service they provided for my was amazing, both of my 8x10 rugs were completely faded, smelled of urine and ultimately needed some repairs due to a little 4 legged family member of mine. If it wasn't for Superior Rug Services and for Shane being so promptly, those rugs would have sat for a while longer. These guys are a gem and a serious find. People of the valley, look no further than this business. 100% happy customer, will hire again.

Description of Work
Rug cleaning and repair

08/20/2019

Simon S.

Couple of our friends insisted that we must use your service. Boy, I am so glad I listened. You were quick and I felt that I was getting a fair deal. We will definitely use you again. Thank you for the great service, the rugs are like new!! you are the best!

Description of Work
Oriental Rug Repair - Restoration

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

11/22/2017

Lynn R.

Great! They repaired the rug, communicated well, and helped remove and replace the rugs (up three flights of stairs!). Did a beautiful job removing animal smells and many stains.

Description of Work
two large rugs in living room and dining room (one was repaired (re-stiched along whole side -- can't tell at all looks great).

08/21/2017

Jean C.

They did an excellent job. It took them awhile to do it. I think they took the right amount of time because it came back looking excellent. With an older rug, it's not that easy to find someone who takes good care of it. They did a very good job. It took a little longer than they originally thought. They were very responsive and I could always reach them to find out what the status was and I thought they were quite reasonable. This is the second time I have had this rug cleaned and it was quite awhile ago, but I know I paid a lot more. It took them a little longer than originally said. When someone takes some extra time and you have a job that is important to you, you can't complain really. It took them about twice as long as originally anticipated, but it was worth waiting because they did such a good job.

Description of Work
Repair work and re-fringing on a 9' X 12' Chinese rug for me that is probably 80 to 90 years old.

05/11/2017

Donovan O.

These guys literally destroyed my rug. I had my 5' x 8' rug picked up for cleaning on April 4 and after two weeks, they still hadn't completed the job. Shane and Chris were both incredibly rude when I called to follow up, saying they would call me when it was ready. When I asked them why it was taking so long they finally admitted that they had ruined my rug with their process. They told me 2 weeks later that it would be ready and back to its original color but unfortunately that was a lie as they are now refusing to even return the rug to me. They claim to do color testing on their website, I find that dubious at best. After receiving photos of the ruined rug, they offered me only 20% of the value of the rug and declined to provide a refund for their "cleaning". Unfortunately my one of a kind rug has been destroyed by the shoddy work of Chris and Shane. STAY FAR AWAY.

Description of Work
I hired them to clean my rug

Category oriental rug cleaning

If you are going to leave a review, be honest and truthful. Your review is full of lies trying to destroy our reputation. I encourage all readers to read all of my entire response as well as all of our other reviews by good honest members. 1- This customer is dishonest and a difficult person to deal with. Please read his other 1 star reviews on "[Redacted]". He has many. 2- He was warned at the time of pickup that the dyes may run, since there was already visible existing color damage. 3- We constantly thrive to produce the most desirable results when cleaning or repairing rugs. Our 5 star reviews attest to this fact. We have "A" on "Angie's List" and also have won "Super service Award" on "Angie's List" for 8 years in a row. We clean hundreds of rugs every week for home owners, insurance companies, moving companies, Hotels and many Los Angeles rug stores. We are known for our expertise, knowledge of rugs. 4- He left this review because I declined his request to replace his already damage used rug that was several years old with a rug of his choice costing $639.00 which was larger than his own rug. Even though we were not responsible for the color that ran, we offered to replace his rug with one that was the same size and make, only with different design, or we will pay him $300.00, so he can buy the rug of his choice. He declined both offers and chose to leave this review on [Redacted], and after reading my response to his review and learning that we are also an Angie's List merchant member, he left the same review here. His analogy was if a 2001 car gets damaged in a car wash, the car wash owner must replace that car with a brand new 2017 car of his choice!!! 5- This was planned to get his rug replaced with a brand new rug.

03/21/2017

Martin G.

The rugs were beautifully cleaned, and Superior's quote was less than the other two companies I called. One oriental rug had a lot of threads sticking up from our cat scratching, and they trimmed them. They replaced the furniture the way it was before. Would definitely recommend them to anyone needing rugs cleaned.

Description of Work
We had 5 area rugs that had never been cleaned, with two were nice oriental rugs. Shane and his guys came promptly when promised, were very professional in removing and later replacing the rugs and furniture.

Category oriental rug cleaning

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed] Thank you for your review. it has been a pleasure serving you and it is for customers like you that we come to work every day, and strive hard to do the best we can. Best regards, Shane Nia

01/17/2017

MaryBeth H.

really well. The rugs were picked up on schedule, and then delivered to our new condo. The large rugs, especially, looked great with vibrant colors, and the cat scratching threads were shaved - a great improvement! I was very happy with everything.

Description of Work
cleaning of 2 8x10 rugs, 2 smaller rugs, and 1 runner

All Shine Carpet Care

If you are looking for good, honest, and affordable carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning ,drapery Cleaning, carpet repairs, and pet stains and odor removal - you have reached the right place. With over 25 years in the business, you will only get the best results .We are on-time and ready for any job at a moment’s notice. We are ready to take care of you now! CALL TODAY FOR A FREE ESTIMATE! 818 881 7709 OR TEXT 818 266 6025

Offers by All Shine Carpet Care on Angi
    Valley Carpet Cleaning

For over 31 years, Valley Carpet Cleaning has been keeping homes and businesses in San Fernando Valley and surrounding areas throughout LA County fresh and clean. Whether it’s tile and grout, carpet, hardwood, All Types off Area Rugs Done on premises or picked up and Brought to our Facility and complete wash,or upholstery, we’ve got you covered. No matter the job, our experienced staff has seen it before and can help you deal with it now. We don’t shy away from the even the toughest projects! Upholstery and carpet cleaning in San Fernando Valley and Most off LA County CA are important parts of keeping your space looking its best. More importantly, however, routine professional cleanings will eradicate germs and extend the life of your materials. Our team leverages top tools and techniques to leave your floors and upholstery looking, feeling and smelling their freshest. No matter the size of your space, the nature of its use or the last time it was cleaned, we guarantee results that are undeniable. Take a look at just a few more reasons our customers recommend us to their friends and family for thorough and exceptional carpet cleaning in San Fernando Valley most off LA County CA:

Offers by Valley Carpet Cleaning on Angi
    Sparkling Carpet Cleaning

We have experience since 2017 and we are 100% committed to customer satisfaction in making your carpets look their best. We use eco friendly products for your home, commercial, corporate and office properties. We also clean furniture, mattresses, and mats. We do weekly or monthly cleaning or what ever your needs are. Please call us today for a free estimate and to get you carpets looking their best!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Rug Cleaning, Rug Repairing, Rug Reweaving, Pet Stain & Odor Removal, Rug Appraisals, Serging, & Binding.

Carpet Cleaning.