All About Trees

California: Contractors
11/30/2023

7700 Lena Avenue

Canoga Park, CA 91304

All About Trees is the top provider for all aspects of tree service - from pruning & shaping, reduction, removal & stump grinding, planting to landscaping, brush removal, yard cleanup. We offer quality service at a great price! Contractors license # 680369. We are fully insured with workers compensation and general liability coverage. We appreciate our customers very much and do everything possible to ensure a relationship that lasts for years to come. Please give us a chance and call today!...

tree service (65)lawn care (8)lawn & landscaping (5)firewood company (2)

07/23/2020

Jeff K.

Very well. The technician was friendly, and very well informed. As we discussed the tree, it became obvious that in addition to his knowledge of trees, he simply loved them. All About Trees will be our go-to arborist hereon.

Description of Work
Advice regarding the pruning of a Redwood tree on our property.

Category firewood,tree service

Work Completed On 06/17/2020

02/03/2020

Leonard M.

They did a perfect service. They are very communicative, on time, they clean up after themselves and keep us noted if were satisfied with service.

Description of Work
They chopped down trees.

Work Completed On 02/03/2020

07/23/2019

Jerry K.

Mike and his crew were punctual, professional and efficient. They finished in a little over two hours and did an excellent job cleaning up.

Description of Work
3 large ficus trees removed - 2 triple trunk melaleucas and 3 podacarpi topped off and trimmed - 3 crepe myrtles shaped and trimmed - 2 citrus trees trimmed back from overhanging our roof.

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

10/10/2018

Teresa K.

It went well. They trimmed the trees in my yard and also one in the parkway, and cleaned up thoroughly afterwards. Even nailed the gutter on the second story unit sitting on top of my garage(a couple of nails were sticking out). My appt had to be rescheduled by them, but they still showed up on time around 8:30am and finished the job around 10:30am.

Description of Work
Trimming the trees in my front yard and on the side of my house

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

Work Completed On 10/03/2018

09/19/2018

P J.

professional, nice people. Job was cleaned up well. Liked the crews. Will call them again.

Description of Work
3 trees trimmed

Work Completed On 09/12/2018

06/25/2018

JOAN V.

All About Trees was very prompt, knowledgable, and professional. I will definitely use them again this winter.

Description of Work
Tree trimming.

Work Completed On 06/06/2018

06/11/2018

Manfred S.

All About Trees provided a quote as requested. The work was scheduled quickly. Their crew showed up on time and flawlessly performed the work. Would recommend and hire again.

Description of Work
Trim a large tree

Work Completed On 05/02/2018

01/06/2018

quoc T.

It went great. Mike the owner was friendly and courteous and moved very fast with his team. They were very responsive to my call and quick to move when I needed service, providing a tree trim only a few days after the original quote. Would definitely recommend

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Work Completed On 01/04/2018

12/11/2017

Susan J.

Excellent customer service! While not an emergency, we did have an urgent, and potentially dangerous situation as a result of recent heavy winds. Valerie and Mike were responsive, and fast -- squeezing us in for an estimate and work quicker than anticipated. We met with Mike on Friday, and on Monday, the trees were trimmed. The work was done while I was away from the house. When I returned, the trimming was exactly as we discussed in our meeting, and the team did a good job cleaning up. I was disappointed however, as I wanted to retain some of the wood from the trees which is something Mike and I discussed. (this is why Responsiveness is a "B" and not an "A".) Nonetheless, I would absolutely work with this company again.

Description of Work
Tree Trimming

Work Completed On 12/11/2017

Thank you very much for the review. We appreciate your business very much! Happy holidays to you and yours!! Valerie and Mike

09/11/2017

SANDRA G.

Very well. Owner Mike came out for an estimate the same day I called. He described exactly what he would do and gave me an itemized list with the cost for each item. Called and arranged for them to come out the following week. They arrived exactly at 7 AM, a huge crew with lots of equipment. They first put plywood over the patio roof and other places to protect them. They moved furniture and pots off the deck and started trimming. I believe they were here over 3 hours. When they were done I saw that the eucalyptus was trimmed way back but still retained a good shape, just as I'd hoped. New growth will make a nice canopy over the deck. Likewise other overgrown trees were trimmed way back but still provide a nice background along the fence. They also trimmed-out some underbrush. Across the yard the tangerine tree looks particularly pretty, like a children's book illustration. Nicely shaped and thinned so light can get through the branches to the fruit. Of course they brought a wood chipper and took everything away. And they put the furniture and pots back where they were. I am very satisfied with the work. They also honored the $50 discount for first time clients that is shown in their ad. Very nice people.

Description of Work
Trim hugely overgrown eucalyptus tree plus other smaller trees around the yard.

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

Tree service - pruning & shaping, reduction, removal & stump grinding, planting. Landscaping, brush removal, yard cleanup.

Pesticide application