We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

A1 On Track Sliding Door Repair & Installation

Founded 1989 • With Angi since March 2005

1600 Dell Ave Ste S

Campbell, CA 95008

A1 on track sliding door repair is your best source for repair or replacement of all your sliding doors. These include, glass patio doors, closet doors, pocket doors,(pocket doors are the doors that slide into the walls) shower doors, screen doors, pet doors, accordion doors and windows. We also replace foggy glass in sliding doors. We provide cost effective solutions for eliminating your sliding door problems and we have been serving the San Francisco bay area for over 20 years. Leave the worry to us. We have spent the past 20 years perfecting both repair and replacement options.truth is, we fix and have fixed more sliding doors then anyone. We have weeded out the items that cause you grief and we stand behind the ones that will bring a smile to your face, and cause you to look to us again in the future. From the very first call, our trained customer care team is ready to provide you with excellent service, and quality products. We look forward to working with you to meet your needs with impeccable service and high quality materials. Our staff is committed to excellent craftsmanship, creative ideas, and on-the-job cleanliness. We offer a wide range of services from new installations to simple repairs. Whatever your installation or repair needs, please call us. Cost is determined by job. Additional phones - (408) 984-5654, (408) 866-0747, (408) 353-6461, (415) 695-0306, (510) 429-7004, (800) 491-5654. Award winning. Additional DBAs - A 1 On Track Sliding Door Repair & Installation, A1 On Track Sliding Door Repair And Installation Inc....

07/07/2022

Tom R.

Great, on time and professional repair

Description of Work
Sliding door repair

Category replacement windows, doors

06/27/2022

Tom R.

He did a good job. He was prompt, on time and clean.

Description of Work
He fixed the lock on my sliding door.

06/27/2022

Amy V.

Fast communication response time and repair. Gus and Kevin were the two guys that arrived and had answered my questions politely and guided us on what they are planning to do today to fix the door when they looked at it and saw the problem areas. What looked like a complicated fix to me, both Gus and Kevin made it look like an easy fix, which visually tells a customer that they know what they're doing. Hoping I don't need to call them again because my sliding door issue was fixed and now it glides and locks so smoothly - but they are now added as my primary and only contact and recommendation to others if they need a similar issue resolved!

Description of Work
Patio Door Repair

06/20/2022

Kay S.

A1 On Track has been repairing and replacing doors in my apartment building for years. They are reliable, organized and overall great to work with. I would highly recommend them. You can't go wrong.

Description of Work
Replace/repair sliding glass doors.

Category glass repair, replacement windows, doors

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a great review.

06/20/2022

Hanna Y.

Very good! The team is very organized and has great communication regarding the schedule and always reliable. The guys have excellent skill and expertise with sliding doors. They replaced 4 sets of closet doors and went above and beyond to make sure we were fully satisfied with their work. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone needing experienced professionals who can replace/install new doors!

Description of Work
Doors (sliding closet doors)

Category closet systems, doors

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a great review.

07/24/2019

Bruce B.

They were professional, quick, and on time!

Description of Work
My glass patio door was very difficult to open and close. I needed to patio to get fixed by replacing the wheels and runner.

07/02/2019

Charity S.

We had custom-width Jeld-wen composite wood doors installed on a bypass track on our pantry during a 2010 kitchen remodel. Unfortunately, due to their weight and effort of opening and closing them, one of the doors had torn free from the rolling bracket holding it at the top. A1 told us we already had the type of track they recommend, but not the right quality of rollers for the type and weight of door. I was dubious that the solution could be so simple as to just replace the rollers, but they seemed to know what they were doing. First the doors were removed and the damaged one was taken to a door repair shop in San Jose. Once the repair work was complete, they re-installed the doors with new rollers and I am amazed at how effortless they now are to open and close. This company seems to specialize in this one thing, but when that is the one thing you need, they are the ones to call.

Description of Work
Replace hardware for sliding doors

01/09/2019

David H.

Was able to schedule an appointment within a couple of days. Workers arrived within the promised one-hour time slot and completed the work quickly.

Description of Work
Roller on shower door had become detached.

12/05/2017

Marc S.

Amazing outcome! Excellent and professional service professionals. Martin is the best! Ask for him if you can. Great communicators, told me what to expect, and delivered to those expectations. Doors are not only working, we have far better hardware. I recommend A1 On Track with full confidence.

Description of Work
We had three sliding pocket doors on the interior of our house that kept coming off the J track.

11/22/2017

Jean T.

Everything went great. Lars and Martin did a fantastic job. I wish we had done the work years ago.

Description of Work
I had two sets of closet doors repaired and new hardware installed

09/29/2017

David S.

It went great - Linda was able to find me an appointment two days after I called. Lars and Martin arrived on time and got right to work - they had the right part and fixed the door within a few minutes. They also, at no extra charge, replaced the outside lock (the keys had gone missing over the years). They also offered to replace (again, at no extra charge) the handles with something newer, but we decided against it. They made sure everything was working and explained what had failed. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
The mortise lock in my 20-year-old sliding glass door was failing. I tried to find the part myself and couldn't, so I called A-1.

06/27/2017

John L.

Excellent, smooth as silk.Works great, thank you.

Description of Work
Patio screen sliding door needed replacing after 29 years.

Category screen repair, doors

07/23/2016

Deborah B.

Receptionist was pleasant for scheduling. A bit tricky to get an appointment with the staff apparently taking several weeks off during the summer. But once the scheduled day/time arrived, they arrived right on time, were courteous and knowledgeable, had all the necessary parts in the truck, and finished the job in about 15 min.

Description of Work
replaced cracked door handle on vinyl patio door

03/15/2016

Alphonse G.

Excellent service. The owner, Lou, knew exactly how to fix my mother's glass sliding door. Before they came over, the sliding door was very difficult to open and close. They change the bottom part, and now, the door was very easy to open. We're very happy with their excellent service. Linda responded to my voice message immediately and was very courteous and nice. She too was great! Thank you so much!

Description of Work
Change the bottom roller floor of the sliding glass door.

Category glass repair, replacement windows, doors

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review on the work Lou and Martin did. Rollers are typically the first to wear down, then the worn rollers start 'chewing' up the top of the fin on the bottom where they roll, and it only gets worse over time, then the door isn't rolling anymore, and you end up pulling all the weight of that door, and that's when people keep trying to pull the door, and the back pain starts. We are so glad that your Mom can get in and out of that door again, [Member Name Removed]. Remember, if anything comes up, we'll be right here! My best, Linda Cobillas Manager

07/03/2015

Mike E.

If you have anything that doesn't roll easily all A-1. Louis and his helper arrived nn time and went right to work. They first got a sticky four foot sliding patio door to roll easily and smoothly by installing new rollers with sealed bearings. Next they replaced the rollers on seven mirrored closet doors and got them to move with one finger. I found the work professional and the team quite cooperative. I will use A-1 any time I need a rolling door repaired.

Description of Work
Repair 1 patio sliding door and mirrored closet doors in 3 bedrooms

07/02/2015

Meetali G.

The professional from A-1 Sliding doors arrived at the end of the appointment window, hence I got a little late at work. But other than that the work was done to perfection.

Description of Work
Changed the rollers on a 5ft sliding door. Also fine tuned the sliding mechanism of the door.

04/22/2015

George L.

Excellent work. The door has never been so smooth, quiet and easy to open and close. The door is at least 42 years old and searched for replacement parts to no avail so I was sure there would extra costs for replacements. The price matched what I was quoted over the phone and the work was done quickly and professionally. Louis had alternate parts that were twice as good (two steel rollers instead of the old plastic one) that fit perfectly. They also placed a stainless steel shield over the pitted aluminum track for a smoother and more durable operation. I have friends with brand new houses whose patio doors aren't as smooth as this one. I will call them again if I ever have any problems with the other sliding glass patio door.

Description of Work
Replace the rollers under the door and refurbished the track.

03/28/2015

Arnold H.

Louis was fast and precise, generous with his time, had all the parts needed instantly available. He seemed honest in all his evaluations, and his office manager had explained exactly how the billing would work and what it covered for this service call and any follow-up necessary. It could not have been a better experience. The cost seemed reasonable to me.

Description of Work
Replaced broken door handle on the sliding glass door with part he had on his truck; reset the sliding screen door for much smoother operation; checked operation of the rollers and track (did not need to replace); explained why weatherstripping change was optional and expensive; checked operation of similar sliding door (no repair needed) elsewhere in the house.

Category glass repair, screen repair, doors

02/10/2015

Clive D.

Fantastic Service. Very professional. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Repaired sliding Glass Door

10/13/2014

Joanne P.

Linda promptly returned my call, explained the work and the pricing, and gave me a same day appointment. The worker (Paul) appeared on time, was respectful and professional. The work went very well. The doors now slide easily and smoothly. He put down a barrier to protect my floors and cleaned up very well after the job. I gave a rating of N/A on price only because I had not gotten other bids for a comparison. I definitely plan to use this company again in the future.

Description of Work
Replaced the rollers on 2 sliding glass doors.

07/20/2014

Steve W.

It's been ten years and the are o so smooth. Very glad I found them

Description of Work
60 year old pocket doors never did work. I tried to fix by cutting a whole in a wall to reattach the runner but it didn't work. Decided to look for a pro. Price wasn't cheap - decided to replace the kitchen doors with nice translucent glass insert wooden doors. This guys came in removed the olds and a unique custom tool with which they could reach into the wall and drill the runner support several feet into the wall.

03/18/2014

Fred B.

Initial contact with Linda in their office was delightful. She has a great personality and was very helpful in scheduling our repair. On day of repair, they called to see if they could come earlier, as they had finished the previous job quickly. They knew what they were doing, easily took down the door, replaced the rollers, cleaned and aligned everything properly, and left me with a door that behaves as if it was brand new!

Description of Work
Replaced rollers in our large 8x8 foot sliding glass door.

02/15/2014

Shelley F.

A delight to work with. Punctual, professional -- measured carefully, ordered the right doors, installed them flawlessly. To repair another sliding glass shower door whose bracket was broken, because the original door was so old and the bracket is no longer made, they had to construct a bracket themselves. They did a superb job. I was impressed with how friendly and professional they were. I would definitely use them again for any sliding glass door replacement or repair. The new doors they put in are beautiful -- well-made and sturdy, and very attractive.

Description of Work
Replaced broken sliding glass shower door with new one and repaired bracket that was broken on another sliding glass shower door

Category glass repair, doors

01/08/2014

Daniel S.

They were fantastic. Very professional, very friendly. They arrived promptly, gave good, accurate advice, and worked to keep my costs low. A very positive experience; I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
The lock on our sliding patio door had gotten progressively harder and harder to latch until we were pretty much unable to lock it at all. When their technician's came the first time, they saw that it was a particularly complex lock mechanism that needed more expert attention, so we scheduled a follow-up visit from the owner. When he came, he examined the lock carefully, took care of the problem, and gave me instructions on what maintenance steps would prevent this from recurring in the future.

12/11/2013

Elisa H.

Paul and his assistant arrived on time. They replaced the rollers on the door so now there's no longer a crack! This crack was allowing cold air to come in -- not good for my PG&E bill!...My key had broken inside the lock and I was unable to take it out. I asked Paul if perchance he could remove it. Without hesitation he used a special tool and extracted it. Now I can actually lock the door!...I would definitely recommend this company. They were friendly and professional. I was able to save hundreds of dollars by replacing the rollers rather than replacing the door itself.

Description of Work
The provided replaced the rollers on door.

Tailored Living featuring Premier Garage

Tailored Living® featuring PremierGarage® provides the very best in high-quality storage and home organization systems for homes and businesses. Thorough free, in-home or on-site consultations, expert measurement, innovative design and professional installation, your home or business transformation is custom-tailored to your needs and specifications. Call us anytime as phones are answered 24/7.

Offers by Tailored Living featuring Premier Garage on Angi
    Vulcan Garage Services Inc

A Quality Garage Door Repair and Installation Company. Vulcan Garage Services Inc is an employee owned corporation whose employees have demonstrated expertise in garage door repair, service and installations. Why Call Vulcan Garage Services? Knowledge, Experience, Trust. Knowledge without experience can be dangerous, especially with garage doors and gates. An experienced senior technician that has serviced over 1000 garage doors will come to your home on installations or repairs. We do not send out inexperienced technicians alone like many companies. Our techs work on overhead doors, tilt up doors, sliding doors and swing doors. We have the knowledge to get the job done right the first time. Trust happens in multiple ways. There are 3 entities involved in repairing or installing your garage door. You the customer, our employee, and Vulcan Garage Services Inc. We start with treating our employees right. Each of our employees either own stock in the company or have the opportunity to earn stock and additional benefits. How can they do whats right for you if they are not happy with the company or merely working for a wage or commission? We trust our employees and they trust us. In most cases we like to offer multiple options, clearly explained, so you can make the best decision for you. We look to provide the solutions that fits your needs but we always keep safety in mind. When we leave, you will know your garage door or gate is operating safely.

Garage Door Repair

Garage Door Repair PROVIDEs A VERY PROCESSIONAL GARAGE DOOR REPAIR SERVICES ... WE BELIEVE THAT EVERY HOME DESERVES UNIQUE DESIGN TO ADD VALUE TO IT. OUR TEAMS ARE HIGHLY TRAINED AND VERY FRIENDLY. ALL OF OUR TECHS ARE FROM YOUR LOCAL AREA. WHEN YOU ARE STUCK IN THE GARAGE AND YOU HAVE A MEETING OR A DOCTOR APPOINTMENT YOU COULD TRUST US BECAUSE WE CARE ABOUT YOUR TIME AND YOUR SCHEDULE. ALL STATE GARAGE DOOR INC. On Time Or You Don't Pay A Dime

Ca 747284
    Visa, MasterCard, Check

Sliding doors only! We can replace, install, & repair sliding doors.

We do not do interior doors or hinge doors. --Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your needs!